What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

Including nearly all of NE, bar South Tibet that goes with China, would not greatly affect the demographics of BD. Remember whole of NE has 50 million people compared to 160 million for BD - out of this 50 million, 15 million are Muslims anyway,.

The massive land areas and moutainous landscape would allow BD to become a much more resource rich and scenic country.

Just imagine the tourism as BD properly develops the moutainous landscape. Millions of people from all over Asia would come flocking to BD then, earning many billions every year.

Abundant resources such as hydroelectricity would fuel BD's industrial growth.

BD and the NE are a natural economic match.
if China and BD can get land connected in the NE, it's more convenient convenient for China to support BD to get back West Bengal.

Right! But Myanmar can also get a slice from it if they join China-Bangladesh coalition.:P
China take back South Tibet, and rest goes to BD.

Myanmar may get a cut as well.

BD is a country with nearly 200 millions population, which means need more landmass to feed its population.

India has no cards to play with China, I don't know why them try to push harshly along the border. Either retarded or ignorant.

if China and BD can get land connected in the NE, it's more convenient convenient for China to support BD to get back West Bengal.

China take back South Tibet, and rest goes to BD.

@Aung Zaya Yu on board? Or you like your Indian sonar too much... :)

Indians already did that in 1971 on Karachi harbor

I know. But do you expect an AShM with 120 km range to navigate it all the way up to Bangalore from the eastern cost ?

Right! But Myanmar can also get a slice from it if they join China-Bangladesh coalition.:P

Oy, I say lets take on these Burmese too. They are Indias bitch we must not trust them. Lets divide Burma and gain more resources. Burmese can be our Palestinians. :enjoy:

Bangladesh can bring ~50 Muslim countries support (thanks to burmese genocide on Muslims and indias anti Muslim image). And China is a permanent UN member. If China-Bangladesh collaborate we can gain a lot of things. :partay:

And don't forget Pakistan...:P

Make sure you receive the warranty card for it.
They don't need it actually...;)

India have more men than women and burma is well reputed teenage women supplier. If Indians make any hanky-panky, burma will simply stop the women supply. Which will create problem in India.:D

So, burmese are tension free in this...:enjoy:

Oy, I say lets take on these Burmese too. They are Indias bitch we must not trust them. Lets divide Burma and gain more resources. Burmese can be our Palestinians. :enjoy:

Bangladesh can bring ~50 Muslim countries support (thanks to burmese genocide on Muslims and indias anti Muslim image). And China is a permanent UN member. If China-Bangladesh collaborate we can gain a lot of things. :partay:

And don't forget Pakistan...:P

At the least BD needs to capture Rakhine state.

I have always stated that BD final borders will be most of Indian NE(South Tibet goes to China), at least Rakhine in Myanmar and while not the whole of W Bengal but maybe majority Muslim areas that border BD.

Both India and Myanmar are artifical states that are lines on the map - they are not real nation states and will break naturally.

While BD cannot forceably capture Indian territory while it exists in current form, in around 15-20 years it will be in a position to invade and annex parts of Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom