What's new

Bangladesh LGBT editor hacked to death

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A senior editor on Bangladesh's first LGBT magazine has been hacked to death in the capital Dhaka, police say.

Another person was also killed and one person injured when attackers entered an apartment.

The gay rights activist was an editor at LGBT magazine Roopbaan and also worked at the US development agency USAID, friends said.

The killing comes two days after a university teacher was hacked to death by suspected Islamist militants.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36128729

A senior editor on Bangladesh's first LGBT magazine has been hacked to death in the capital Dhaka, police say.

Another person was also killed and one person injured when attackers entered an apartment.

The gay rights activist was an editor at LGBT magazine Roopbaan and also worked at the US development agency USAID, friends said.

The killing comes two days after a university teacher was hacked to death by suspected Islamist militants.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36128729

he actually worked in USAID but also publish a so called magazine and become ''senior editor in his own magazine did we ever heard his name before his death except when he published his controversial magazine. now a days world media is concern about this kind of element atheist gay lgbt who doesn't represent our society value norm in Indian subcontinent .

Rest in peace. :(
God will decide where he would belong Hell or Heaven . any unauthorized extra judicial killing is unacceptable wheither anybody atheist GAY or LGBT.

now a days world media is concern about this kind of element atheist gay lgbt who doesn't represent our society value norm in Indian subcontinent

And that should be beside the point.. People are getting murdered for their expression and beliefs.. What else should the media be concerned of ?

did we ever heard his name before his death except when he published his controversial magazine.

That is true. Normal Bangladeshis never heard of it. Only JeI and Gays keep track of them.

America always finds ways to create mischief in other countries. Homosexuality is haraam is Islam. So what was a Muslim man doing in a Muslim country being gay?

Granted no one should be killed like this but why homosexuality be given such importance that it begins to offend local people?

[QUOTE="airmarshal, post: 8266726, member: 30453"]America always finds ways to create mischief in other countries. Homosexuality is haraam is Islam. So what was a Muslim man doing in a Muslim country being gay?

Granted no one should be killed like this but why homosexuality be given such importance that it begins to offend local people?[/QUOTE]

that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.jpg

God will decide where he would belong Hell or Heaven . any unauthorized extra judicial killing is unacceptable wheither anybody atheist GAY or LGBT.

This kind of nonsense is why Most of this kind is regressing...
Even god can't help u.

[QUOTE="airmarshal, post: 8266726, member: 30453"]America always finds ways to create mischief in other countries. Homosexuality is haraam is Islam. So what was a Muslim man doing in a Muslim country being gay?

Granted no one should be killed like this but why homosexuality be given such importance that it begins to offend local people?

Sometimes when i read certain comments on this forum like above, I need to remind myself that this is the 21st century not the 4th..

Sometimes when i read certain comments on this forum like yours, I need to remind myself that this is the 21st century not the 4th..

I come here to take me back in time; waaaay back in time that is. It's entertaining for a few minutes every other day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom