What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not unique. Most threads in this section is what one would call "stupid".

There are millions of Bangladeshis, Indians and Pakistanis employed in the Middle East. However, it would be stupid to say ME countries are completely dependent on these guys. U.S sells 100s of billions of dollars bonds to China, however that does not mean U.S is dependent on China.

My dishwasher has more brains than this OP.

There are millions of Bangladeshis, Indians and Pakistanis employed in the Middle East. However, it would be stupid to say ME countries are completely dependent on these guys. U.S sells 100s of billions of dollars bonds to China, however that does not mean U.S is dependent on China.

I don't disagree with you. My point is that there are many threads in this section which should be closed down, unless they are kept alive just for the comic value.

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Lt. Gen Mainul Islam - Principal RAW Operative (PRO) inside Bangladesh Army

Exactly, it's India which is dependent on Bangladesh, if we throw an economic sanction on iNdia, the whole economy of West Bengal and North East would collapse and will make these poor regions even poorer and ultimately result into the disintegration of India, similar to that of Yugoslavia, first the North East, then West Bengal and will keep turning towards the western regions.

Initially I thought to give you a strong reply, then I thought what to write in reply to such a post!! :D

Eat Hilsa everyday, very good for brain development!! :D

I have a feeling about this thread, that is, it is the second stage of RWAmy plan, I mean, now they do not talk more about Razakar, Jammat, 71. Becasue they have already succeed in the first stage. Now they talk more about that India is our friend. Thinking about 5 years later, what would they say!

Next 5 years you will be hearing, India is our friend, they are our survivor, we cant exist without India, we must cooperate with India, and less about Razakar, Jamamt.

@Loki @Oscar @Aeronaut
why this stupid thread is still running ?

Because we need to know how much and how many stupids we have. They are reality.

My dishwasher has more brains than this OP.
Hey listen, Relationship between India and BD is not same as other countries. You are not from BD or India. so you don't know facts.

India is like big brother to Bangladesh. I would say father to son Bangladesh. If India even wants not to aid Bangladesh in anyway it can't. Directly and indirectly we are almost completely dependent on India. We are a tiny country covered by giant India from all side. My cousin is a Jamaat supporter and bash India everyday and he says Hindus are the enemies of us but his business completly depends on India. He runs garment shops in divisional city. He goes to Kolkata every 6 months to buy and make deal with them.

Last edited:
@DRAY putting all biases and jokes aside.....what do you think about the op??Give me a neutral answer!

Initially I thought to give you a strong reply, then I thought what to write in reply to such a post!! :D

Eat Hilsa everyday, very good for brain development!! :D

We are lifting Hilsha ban for you guys bro. :D

Read comments of '' most neutral and fair '' BD members , I would say anti-Indians BD Jamaatis mostly. They would use every slang possible to you if they can't reply back to you. The person @Anubis knows that Airtel has more than 8 million subscriber in BD , way more than Teletalk. Teletalk just has 1 million subscriber but he gave a reply to @LaBong that Teletalk has wayyy more subscribers than Airtel. I atleast give solid reference to my claims but when they can't they start on attacking me aka OP. Its their old habit.

Last edited:
errr..... a living proof that we shouldn't have separated in the first place?? :undecided:
If we hadn't we would have more of this kind.....not a pleasant thing to imagine!
Good news:I have been elected the new Naib-e-Amir of Jamaat e Islami(Kolkata division)....looking for an office in Baliganj!

We are lifting Hilsha ban for you guys bro. :D

Read comments of '' most neutral and fair '' BD members , I would say anti-Indians BD Jamaatis mostly. They would use every slang possible to you if they can't reply back to you. The person @Anubis knows that Airtel has more than 8 million subscriber in BD , way more than Teletalk. Teletalk just has 1 million subscriber but he gave a reply to @LaBong that Teletalk has wayyy more subscribers than Airtel. I atleast give solid reference to my claims but when they can't they start on attacking me aka OP. Its their old habit.

Great news!! :D Indo-BD friendship zindabad. :-)

india_bangladesh.jpg

And don't bother about CIA agent @Anubis , he himself likes to use all Indian products & services, including Airtel. :D

First, Bangladesh is the poorest country in South-Asia in terms of per-capita and everything else. If India is "So poor" than what is Bangladesh?

Second, those who put religion or ethnicity above nationality have already separated, and those who put their nationality above all other sectoral identities have remained as Indians, we don't need religion or ethnicity to stay together, our national identity as INDIANS is strong enough.

Third, when we look at the conditions of our neighbors at either sides, we get enough inspiration to stay together.

Finally, India is destined to rise as one of the most important, most successful, most vibrant nation in the world, just sit back and watch us rise as one strong, united, & proud nation.

LOL.

BD is at 1K GDP/capita and India is at 1.4K GDP/capita, and BD has had 24 years less to develop than India. A BD that had become independent in 1947 would be miles ahead of India now.

India is an experiment that encompasses the majority Hindu areas of South Asian into an artificial state and will disintegrate in due time.

India is not going anywhere anytime soon, you may stop salivating at the prospect.

India along with whole South Asia is poor because of colonialism, however India has been able to elevate millions of people out of poverty and continue to do so after independence. We my not have been as efficient as China but that has nothing to do with our multi ethnic environment. Only an idiot would claim otherwise.

As far as literacy goes, India is more literate than your country and improving at each passing year.

It has been nearly 7 decades since the British left.

Look at Sri Lanka. Even with a 25 year civil war that had been instigated by India it is heading towards middle income levels.

BD would be far ahead of India now if it was not for the fact that it could only start it's development in 1971. Still it has just passed the 1K GDP/capita mark this year and only around 400 dollars behind India now.

South Asia is backward because of religious intolerance and the mistake that created a Hindu state called India, and a Muslim state called Pakistan. Religion is not a good enough reason to push people into a single state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom