What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@American Pakistani
You guys even share more similarities with Indians than B'Deshis. You speak 'Hindustani'. :P

I don't speak any Hindustani...i speak only Urdu or Sindhi. Most of the Indians you see today speaks Urdu & call it Hindi or Hindustani...if they start speaking pure Hindi then even Indians like you will fail to understand it. Pakistanis have no similarities with Indians.

BTW Lets not discuss non issues when you got nothing to troll. After dragging culture & language what will you drag next? Food?

I don't speak any Hindustani...i speak only Urdu or Sindhi. Most of the Indians you see today speaks Urdu & call it Hindi or Hindustani...if they start speaking pure Hindi then even Indians like you will fail to understand it. Pakistanis have no similarities with Indians.

BTW Lets not discuss non issues when you got nothing to troll. After dragging culture & language what will you drag next? Food?

Urdu is also Indian language. just like Hindi

Urdu is also Indian language. just like Hindi

Yes i know it is Pakistani & Indian language too. Good to see an Indian loving it as i've see most Indians hating anything that was enforced by Islamic rulers & as indians call them Islamic invaders.

P.S Stay on topic please.

As i told you already that the only threat is for Pharmaceutical Industries of Pakistan otherwise Pakistan can produce anything & the goods that are not produced in Pakistan can be bought easily from China next door. Bangladesh being dependent has several factors contributing.
Wrong bhai jan. Pakistani pharmaceutical industries are major attraction towards Indians after our textile sector. It's cheaper and quality is really good.

@American Pakistani
You guys even share more similarities with Indians than B'Deshis. You speak 'Hindustani'. :P
dude what is wrong with you? I'm very glad that you think that BD has strong cultural ties with India. Good on you, we don't care if India has strong ties with us. We simply do not care, understood?

LOL! Oldham (Chadderton and Westwood), Rochdale, Birmingham (Aston, Lozells, Smethwick, Small Heath) Luton (Bury park area) Manchester (Hyde area), even some parts of Bradford (BD3 area) atleast 2 boroughs of E.London, Tower Hamlets and Newham , these are all Bengali areas. I can name more but let's leave it at that first.

Indian Muslims??!!! Are you having a laugh? I haven't met one Indian Muslim till this day, I mean there's Gujarati Muslims in Leicester but they are only limited to that one city. Do not make me laugh please lmao, I'm 22 so I think I know what's going on!

Do not try to tell me about "Indian gangs" because now you're making me laugh, I have to give this to the Indian community that they are civilized and keep out of people businesses but you might as well be a uncle tom or uncle garry the way Indians go on in England like they are the Queen's family.

The Sikh's get handled in Birmingham around the Handsworth area, when a couple of them thought they are an Uncle Garry they tried to join the English Defence League but they know what happens after.

Those Black shits that Kemp reported about, honestly in my life I never heard about Tamil Gangs, but you have a good skill in internet searching.

C'mon Trevvy boy, where are you from the in the UK or wait, do you actually live in the UK I can give you a walk around just post me your number..lol
LOL this is just some next funny shit. I live in West London mate, Southall to be precise so I think I got more idea on what actually goes on here and I'm also 18 and in Uni so I think I would know a lot more than you would on the subject matter mate. Sikhs get handled in Handsworth? HAHAHA. I can't believe what I just read mate lmao I actually dare you too go up Soho Road in Handsworth and say that I mean I literally beg you! I just can't wait too see how a little Bangladeshi gets left shook up.

In the riots it was us that stood outside the gurudwaras protecting Gurudwaras and even Masjids just look it up.
UK RIOTS 2011: Sikhs defend temple and locals protect pubs as Britons defy rioters | Mail Online
Look up Blackburn and Preston and then say summin about Gujrati Muslims LOL.
Manor Park Bengalis got handled by Tamil boys ask around mate it's known fact. Love how a Bangladeshi is calling Tamils "Black shits" man that's irony too the fullest cuz.
Southall Sikhs attack Muslims in feud - News - The Independent
Back in the 90's Sikhs dominated West London just look at the link bro.

I could post links all day man but **** it I got shit too do and sleep too catch up on. Seriously though you can't be living in London if you don't know about Tamils lmao. Do me a favour and go on any Grime forum unless that shits too "Haram" and ask about Tamil Mandem in Newham, Croydon and Wembley. I just can't believe you said that Handsworth Sikhs get handled.:rofl: WTF does this dirty smelly Bangladeshi know about Brum?
BTW there ain't know Bangladeshi crews outside of London apart from Luton. And why would I give some next dirty mullah my phone number lmao, knew you people got a thing for young people lmao that's the only crews you guys are good at pedo guys haha!:woot: Lol this guy knows more about gangs then Ross kemp lmao quit your gassing bro.

British firms (organized crime) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bangladeshis aren't even mentioned bro ahaha. Even Tamils and "weak" Indians are.

Last edited:
LOL... let me tell you a secret Dipjol was once a nomo-shudro dalit.. that's why he is the way he is.. Ethnic Muslim Bengalis are far better looking and well-mannered than that.. but tell me why do you adore Dipjol so much? Is it because a nomo-shudro dalit has freedom in BD to do whatever he want whereas dalits like you are even murdered in Hindustan for even entering the household premises of a high jat? Bet you even look like dipjol..

Oh I forgot you pseudo-arabs consider yourselves progeny of Central Asians, Middle Eastern and Anatolians! :lol: Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but dipjol is what most of you look like now it's for you to decide whether or not you too nomo-sudro once! ;)

Here another instance of when a pseudo arab meets the real deal, chew on that! :lol:

Yes,plz do,let's see how much rice in how many paddy?:woot:

I am not saying that we will do it by force, though it won't be too difficult but we don't have that kind of relationship with Bangladesh. Since you have so much hatred for Bangladeshi Hindus as evident from @Banglar Bagh and many other members posts in different threads; I suggest you guys mutually do another partition and separate from your Bangladeshi Hindu citizens, this way you guys can live in peace, so are Bangladeshi Hindus who are constantly being persecuted and reducing in numbers at a rapid rate. We can help you with the entire process.

Oh I forgot you pseudo-arabs consider yourselves progeny of Central Asians, Middle Eastern and Anatolians! :lol: Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but dipjol is what most of you look like now it's for you to decide whether or not you too nomo-sudro once! ;)

Here another instance of when a pseudo arab meets the real deal, chew on that! :lol:

They got the worst of both worlds, these ajlaf convert chhotolok. ;)

Those Black shits that Kemp reported about, honestly in my life I never heard about Tamil Gangs,

I don't want to go into that disgusting discussion about color of the skin, but I remember you had your picture wearing a black T-shirt as your profile pic, though your face was not visible in that; your both hands were.........!! :)

LOL... let me tell you a secret Dipjol was once a nomo-shudro dalit.. that's why he is the way he is.. Ethnic Muslim Bengalis are far better looking and well-mannered than that.. but tell me why do you adore Dipjol so much? Is it because a nomo-shudro dalit has freedom in BD to do whatever he want whereas dalits like you are even murdered in Hindustan for even entering the household premises of a high jat? Bet you even look like dipjol..

What on earth is an ethnic Muslim? :rofl:

Hey ... nobody likes worshipping Cows, rats, snakes, monkeys, some guy named Shiv's peni$...
selling souls was never a bad idea...

I know, you converts like worshipping "child lover self claimed pbuh profit" ;)

If I go in more details of the "pbuh" half of you will blow up and go straight to be screwed eternally by 72 mail virginians. ;)

Well all that happened after you were under boots for over 1000 years.. And who exactly were the winners of 3rd battle of Panipath..:lol:

I wait long to see that. Actually I feel gutted when I think why didn't we do the "treatment" when we had about a millenium to do it

You were nothing more than a second class third rate ajlaf convert, back of the beyond that no one ever cared for. Your delusions impress no one you little convert.

You were always under the boots of us and then some fil.thy barbarins who looked down at you Ajlafs in disgust while you were ready to lick their arse as you do to Arab arse today and get kicked in return.

You were chhotolok then and a second class Ajlaf now, Arabs kick your backside and we have contempt for the likes of you self loaths.

And I have a strong suspicion you deserve every bit of it.

I really dont like putting it this way.. but since you force me let me tell about 99% of the victims of rapine and genocide were hindus.. about 9.8 million out of a total of 10 million were hindus who took refuge in India since they were getting butchered wherever they were found....
So you never saved us.. we were always safe..

I know you want to deny history as it is uncomfortable. The truth is you Banladeshis were looked at in contempt by the West Pakistani Punjabis and Pathans for your ethnicity and they looked down at you and raped and killed you.

When Yahya Khan wanted to kill 3 million of you to make the rest of you eat out of his hands, he meant all of you.

And then you razakaars were put through some spectacle in the Dhaka parade ground from which again we saved your sorry cowardly arse.

But we are bigger people then you chotolok. We saved you and left you alone. We just don't want you pole vaulting and working as Rickshaw pullers and maids all over our cities.

Remain in your shythole till the time comes for you...

Last edited:
Nice thread....
You wanna pull the leg of an Indian, then pull their skin.. you can drag them all the way... :yay:

Nice thread....
You wanna pull the leg of an Indian, then pull their skin.. you can drag them all the way... :yay:

wahahahaha . Lookie who is sayin dear lord !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom