What's new

Bangladesh Navy

i am already tell them, Bangladesh Navy should get the best bang for the buck, and in my opinions the second hand of U-209 ex Turkish Navy. Not this oldies with rotten looking metal scraps. We all knows the standard maintenance and use of NATO countries, they are very strict and they had a better log book and maintenance schedule in which you can use them and learn it before buying second hand equipment from NATO member countries. My self is very doubt if China had those kind of standard maintenance for their subs before economic boom era in 90' to 2000's.

And for the AIP's, i don't wanna to see my brave sailor using unreliable test bed platform.
second hand U209 will be higher priced than 035G, no point of that buying that, instead BD may get type041 sub with that money

i am already tell them, Bangladesh Navy should get the best bang for the buck, and in my opinions the second hand of U-209 ex Turkish Navy. Not this oldies with rotten looking metal scraps. We all knows the standard maintenance and use of NATO countries, they are very strict and they had a better log book and maintenance schedule in which you can use them and learn it before buying second hand equipment from NATO member countries. My self is very doubt if China had those kind of standard maintenance for their subs before economic boom era in 90' to 2000's.

And for the AIP's, i don't wanna to see my brave sailor using unreliable test bed platform.
Present govt already make there mind to buy Type 35G class subs. we cant change the decision to type 209 or any other western subs bcaz we dont have that much money in our pocket and i as far as i know BN eyes on S20 Subs for future.

Then why not opt for S-20 two being built in China and the rest of 4 in BDs.
Read carefully my post that present govt(Auto elected/Without Mass People mandate) already finalize the deal. it doesn't matter what i or you suggest or any one who think what is better for bangladeshi people.

like f7bgi procurement it is also stop gap before our surface fleet modernization complete + our economy grow further. Then we go for Better platform like: S20.

Navy commandos - SWADS
10394578_512936748834500_1099578420937998795_n.jpg

10446696_653151728103698_6887511517984278775_n.jpg

well to be honest the Asian lads are far ahead in stamina but poor in load carrying. The philosophy is also different while we know that due to our dominance we can be dropped nearby to the target your people prefer marching to the target in stealth. In that all asian forces are really good. also they do not bitch about food like we do

well to be honest the Asian lads are far ahead in stamina but poor in load carrying. The philosophy is also different while we know that due to our dominance we can be dropped nearby to the target your people prefer marching to the target in stealth. In that all asian forces are really good. also they do not bitch about food like we do
i know one of army personnel who has entered in BD army recently, he told me that they used to have two breads only in whole day during training

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom