What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Ok, you can tell me.
  • Guns: 1 x 76mm main gun; 2X 30mm gun
  • SSMs: 4 x YJ-83
  • SAMs: 1 x 8 barrel HQ-10
  • ASWs: 2 x 3 barrel 324mm Yu-7; 4 x Yu-8; 2 x 4 barrel multi-role rocket launcher(for type 056A)
  • 2 x 9 barrel decoy for SSMs
  • it has VDS ( variable depth sonar)

• ASWs: 2 x 3 barrel 324mm Yu-7; 4 x Yu-8; 2 x 4 barrel multi-role rocket launcher(for type 056A)

What I told earlier 4 Anti-Ship missile? You have problem in reading?

What I told earlier 4 Anti-Ship missile? You have problem in reading?
so because of those anti-ship missile, it can not be ASW ? ahahahaha
you talked about only AShM, what about others ?

tell me what ASW stands for ? i think i got your basic problem :D

You want to go in terminology, or in real capability. During war, terminology dont gonna work, but the weapon.

But, I think you are more happy with word ASW with 4 anti-ship missile, and calling a OPV as Corvette. If ASW, then even Tarantula is much better choice than this.

You want to go in terminology, or in real capability. During war, terminology dont gonna work, but the weapon.

But, I think you are more happy with word ASW with 4 anti-ship missile, and calling a OPV as Corvette. If ASW, then even Tarantula is much better choice than this.
ahahha don't avoid. tell me what ASW stands for ?

it is not good for you to judge Type056 as OPV by downgrading it when you call Veer-Class as corvette lol

ahahha don't avoid. tell me what ASW stands for ?

it is not good for you to judge Type056 as OPV by downgrading it when you call Veer-Class as corvette lol
Anti- Ship/Surface Warfare. Yeah sure, in my thinking Veer Class is more OPV, rather than corvette.

BTW, this is the Indian Navy OPV.
INS_Saryu.jpg

This is the same platform that proposed to Vietnam with 8 Klub missile and Revati Air Search Radar. But by definition, did this OPV become corvette?

Nothing for anti sub warfare :(

Anti- Ship/Surface Warfare. Yeah sure, in my thinking Veer Class is more OPV, rather than corvette.

BTW, this is the Indian Navy OPV.
INS_Saryu.jpg

This is the same platform that proposed to Vietnam with 8 Klub missile and Revati Air Search Radar. But by definition, did this OPV become corvette?
aaahahahahaha see i got you in basic.
ASW stands for Anti Submarine warfare.
what is you are looking for is AShW ahahahhaa.

another basic problem you have that you are considering only Anti-ship missile, so only Anti-ship missile matters in naval warfare ? ahahaha

aaahahahahaha see i got you in basic.
ASW stands for Anti Submarine warfare.
what is you are looking for is AShW ahahahhaa.

another basic problem you have that you are considering only Anti-ship missile, so only Anti-ship missile matters in naval warfare ? ahahaha

Yes in blockade, AShW warfare matter most, BN not gonna sink the Indian CBG. And for A2/AD policy, you need AShW, not AAW.

BTW, sorry, for terminology misinterpretation.

You are really not working for your Air Force and Army

ASW - anti submarine warfare >> depths charges, rockets, light and heavy torpedoes, helicopters armed with depth charges torpedoes; sonar
ASuW - Anti surface warfare akak AShW - anti ship warfare >> heavy (533mm and up) torpedoes, guns, antiship missiles > radars
AAW - anti air warfare >> surface to air missiles, guns, ciws > radars

Back
Top Bottom