What's new

Bangladesh-Pakistan Defence Relations

to my bangladeshi brothers..... if ur economy surpases pak economy ill be glad.... u r a muslim country and u were the people who played a key role in the creation of pakistan.... i can assure u that none of the pakistani will feel jealous if bangladesh economy booms rather we will be happy that a muslim country which was only created few dacades back have shown such great comeback.....
lets not compete with each other rather cooperate and help each other in moving ahead...... lets be united coz that is wat the muslim world is lackin today despite having all the resources.....

to my bangladeshi brothers..... if ur economy surpases pak economy ill be glad.... u r a muslim country and u were the people who played a key role in the creation of pakistan.... i can assure u that none of the pakistani will feel jealous if bangladesh economy booms rather we will be happy that a muslim country which was only created few dacades back have shown such great comeback.....
lets not compete with each other rather cooperate and help each other in moving ahead...... lets be united coz that is wat the muslim world is lackin today despite having all the resources.....

I see no point in having a rivalry or competition with Pakistan since our primary concern from a military perspective is with India. I think we would be better served by trying to find ways of complimenting each other so that India does not become an overwhelming threat in the region.

I think you will find trolls everywhere. Better to ignore them since they will continue to to create trouble and misunderstanding. Most Bangladeshis would like to see better relations with Pakistan but there are always some putting obstacles in the way.

BD is in fact going to be buying lots of goodies from Pakistan in the coming years. I foresee JF-17 on top of T-59 project (which actually means they will be buying Zarrar with ToT) and they are interested in our missiles.

What the hell is this? Why are we wasting our time comparing our economy and military with that of Pakistan? Our problem is with India and our military needs should be based on that assumption. If we develop military cooperation with Pakistan then Alhumdullilah and let the Indians worry about it. Why are you doing the worrying for the Indians?

I agree with you. Some of our brothers boiling their blood for no god damn reason. Unwanted blood pressure and lost of energy. Our enemy will be realy happy to see this garbage. There is no need to campare between pak-bangla rather, we should work together and use our resources to improve and protect the lives of our people from a common enemy.

When are we going to get it?? come on........

you can see this thread start from BD PAK releations and one of your guy move it on BD vs PAK

its not good :tsk:
Unfortunately, that's what I picked up aswell from some posts in this thread.
It's in both nations interest to maintain good relations with eachother and to work together on all fronts, especially economically and militarily.
After all, Bangladesh, together with Pakistan, is a N11 country.
There is no use in bragging which country has the biggest economy or which country has the most....etc.
Fact is, both Bangladesh and Pakistan are 3rd world countries, have plenty of domestic and foreign problems that need to be dealt with, and Inshallah, everything will be dealt with accordingly.
It's a good sign to see Bangladesh pursuing Pakistani weapons/hardware.
We should all encourage further deals between our countries..:cheers:

I think Pakistan and Bangladesh should have a strategic alliance based on economic and defence cooperation,same foreign policy and security pact in which in case of war both will fight together.
I know yet this not possible, but i have a dream,this will be InshaAllah soon...
Nothing is impossible...

Considering rapid global threat to economy,security and resources and specially regional situation this can be happened....

So whenever tension on Bangladesh border, Pakistan will deploy own forces to decrease the tension and attention of enemy forces from Bangladesh side,in same manner Bangladesh will do for Pakistan.So enemy will face two fronts..
Now a days one country can not completely rely on his forces, even USA requires NATO,
We are Muslims,our ally is same, i means china,most of our strategic interests are same.
We will give them nuclear umbrella also...
so why not to form a strong strategic alliance.EU can get together why not we..
People know better EU states difference and their war history,but they are united for a security....why not we

I think Pakistan and Bangladesh should have a strategic alliance based on economic and defence cooperation,same foreign policy and security pact in which in case of war both will fight together.
I know yet this not possible, but i have a dream,this will be InshaAllah soon...
Nothing is impossible...

Considering rapid global threat to economy,security and resources and specially regional situation this can be happened....

So whenever tension on Bangladesh border, Pakistan will deploy own forces to decrease the tension and attention of enemy forces from Bangladesh side,in same manner Bangladesh will do for Pakistan.So enemy will face two fronts..
Now a days one country can not completely rely on his forces, even USA requires NATO,
We are Muslims,our ally is same, i means china,most of our strategic interests are same.
People know better EU states difference and their war history,but they are united for a security....why not we

It is this dream that is causing fear in India and that is why their agents are destabilize our two countries. InshaAllah we will nevertheless have more cooperation between our countries and defeat these conspiracies.

Oh ALAAH!!!
I started this thread regarding BD-PAK defence relations,so please comment on this matter only.
Anyways HAPPY VICTORY DAY to all Bangladeshi brothers!!!

There is no competition here just two natural allies helping eachother :),do Bangalis here know that Pakistani state television show Bangladeshi timings also ;)

today 16 dec hahahahaha not allowed any bangladeshi here :lol:just joke

61ea01865ae1104b23edb62c64fefdd3._.jpg

What the hell is this? Why are we wasting our time comparing our economy and military with that of Pakistan? Our problem is with India and our military needs should be based on that assumption. If we develop military cooperation with Pakistan then Alhumdullilah and let the Indians worry about it. Why are you doing the worrying for the Indians?

I agree with you why we are comparing the economies and Pakistan, Bangladesh. The topic is about defence ties between these two nations.

It is ideal time for Bangladesh and Pakistan to ensure maximum cooperation in terms of defence deals.

Nothing is impossible...

i was reading an article sometime back which actually said there is a block in bangladesh which wants that to happen. Munshi bhai can u please tell us how true is this....

Back
Top Bottom