What's new

Bangladesh refuses to tour Pakistan

At this point in time, the last thing we should be doing is to compare ourselves with India. Yes the threat in Mumbai is high however none of whatever is happening in Pakistan and that too on daily basis, happens in India. Yes its bad for our domestic cricket but without securing and improving our law and order security, even if we want, no one would want to come to Pakistan, not even countries like BD.

I am not comparing anyone. All I say is that we should not be isolated.

Why can't PCB offer UAE as a neutral venue?

And will Pakistani player go to play BPL ?
it all depends whats in the contract/agreement... if an NOC from the board is a must to play in BPL, than PCB will use it as a bargaining chip to put pressure on BPL, bcoz definitely the franchises who bought the player will not be happy as they wont generate the revenue they were hoping for without the involvement of overseas players, but at the end of the day the players, the franchises & the Fans will be on losing side :)

nothing surprising here, since the auction of PAK players for BPL is over, they don't need to visit PAK anymore, all this tour drama was pre-planned & all time clever PCB falls into the trap...

u really think,that pak cricket board is gonna allow its players,to go to BD now.i dont think so.

I feel that the current state in Pakistan is not safe enough for a international team to visit Pakistan just recently 22 soldiers were killed
and every day at least 2 bomb blasts are happening in Pakistan

PCB should instead focus on Domestic Cricket and improving Local Ground structures to proof its point and try to get local crowds in for Domestic games

They can generate enough revenue with Domestic Cricket if Done properly

I do not favor the UAE tours because I simply dislike the weather and flat pitches in UAE
its not same crowd factor as in Pakistan

The only resolution is

a) 8 Regional Squads

Punjab North ---- Reds (Shoiab Malik + Mishbah)
Sindh North ---- Blue (Ahmed Shazad + Hafeez)
Kheber North ---- Green (Younis Khan)
Balouchistan North--- Yellow (Junaid Khan + Mohammad Irfan)

Punjab South ---- White (Ajmal + Nasir Jamsheed)
Sindh South ----- Navy (Kamran Akmal + Umar Akmal)
Kheber South ----- Orange (Afridi)
Balouchistan South ---- Purple (Hamad Azam + Andul Razzaq)

There is enough Talent in Pakistan to have a League structure that provides all the thrills with 8 team format provided we make Green , swinging and turning wickets

Not long ago a T20 event was organized in Pakistan by Amir Sohail and finals were in Karachi , it was a Packed house there are 180 Million people in Pakistan that is big consumer Market

Pakistan should focus on ODI 50 over games and play cricketing Nations like
England , Australia , West Indies , Srilanka , South Africa, India etc and if need be Visit Ireland instead of Bangladesh

it all depends whats in the contract/agreement... if an NOC from the board is a must to play in BPL, than PCB will use it as a bargaining chip to put pressure on BPL, bcoz definitely the franchises who bought the player will not be happy as they wont generate the revenue they were hoping for without the involvement of overseas players, but at the end of the day the players, the franchises & the Fans will be on losing side :)
Thanks for this detailed reply.

indian bhai log kuon post kar rahay hen iss thread pr, zkhmoon par namk paashi kay lye...:D
khair hum tuo least interested hen kay koi pakistan aye...(grapes r sour)....
hum iss favor men rahen gay ky pak kay player BPLmen kehlyen, just to show oursself a dignified nation. :)
Like earlier Pakistan voted for the presidency of some guy in ICC...

indian bhai log kuon post kar rahay hen iss thread pr, zkhmoon par namk paashi kay lye...:D
khair hum tuo least interested hen kay koi pakistan aye...(grapes r sour)....
hum iss favor men rahen gay ky pak kay player BPLmen kehlyen, just to show oursself a dignified nation. :)
Like earlier Pakistan voted for the presidency of some guy in ICC...

Dude - Long time no see

Back
Top Bottom