What's new

Bangladesh Section Moderation

there are three similar sticky threads 1) world armies bangladesh 2) Bangladesh military thread 3) Bangladesh military news and pictures. please merge them.

There is another unnecessary sticky thread. Happy birthday bangladeshis. Please remove it.

my suggestion is please open three new threads . Bangladesh army , Bangladesh navy and Bangladesh air force and make them sticky!

My suggestions.

Please do not let anyone post new threads about bangladesh economy. If they have to do it make them post in the Sticky economy thread.

Ummm can we have a sticky thread about bangladesh history? Everything about bangladesh's ancient history, british era would be posted there.

I agree with Kobiraaz on a point - Please merge the three threads which he mentioned and open separate sticky threads for Bangladeshi Army, Navy and Airforce.

I feel we have a LOT of threads regarding pros and cons with India. I wont go into details but would like you to open only 1 sticky thread about India and its actions (good and bad) related to Bangladesh. In this way, we wont have zillions of threads on them and waste bandwith. People who are obsessed with these topics can post in this particular sticky thread till their hearts content.

In this way, we can create space for topics requiring healthy discussions.

Cheers!!!

Can we have only one sticky thread on BSF's persecution of cattle smugglers? Its irritating to see threads about BSF stole mobile phone, BSF beat someone up, BSF stole fish (I'm not kidding these are real) daily.

Actually BSF's persecution of cattle smugglers is not worth any threads as no sane person would spend time worrying about smugglers, but its better to have a sticky than have a new thread everyday.

Good point Fateh, there is a sticky thread already. i would also like to request - Illegal migration myth should be banned as it is not proven by any research and rejected by Bangladesh Govt long ago.

Illegal immigration can't be debunked as myth or propaganda simple because of Bangladeshis PDF member dislike or displeasure to the issue. After all, it has caused 3 decades insurgency and bloodshed in Assam.

But words like "Indian Dalal" or "Chamcha" should be banned.

OK people, suggest whatever you want and let webby decide. Do not fight over it.

Can we have only one sticky thread on BSF's persecution of cattle smugglers? Its irritating to see threads about BSF stole mobile phone, BSF beat someone up, BSF stole fish (I'm not kidding these are real) daily.

Actually BSF's persecution of cattle smugglers is not worth any threads as no sane person would spend time worrying about smugglers, but its better to have a sticky than have a new thread everyday.

Yes allowing exceptions BSF brutalities should be contained in one thread.

Good point Fateh, there is a sticky thread already. i would also like to request - Illegal migration myth should be banned as it is not proven by any research and rejected by Bangladesh Govt long ago.

Anyone contributing to illegal migration myth should be awarded with infractions.

Please consider following titled threads for "sticky"-
1. Bangladesh Economy News
2. Bangladesh News.
3. Bangladesh Army (news and Picture- we can post separate topic in here)
4. Bangladesh Navy (news and Picture- we can post separate topic in here)
5. Bangladesh Air Force (News and Picture- we can post separate topic in here)
6. Bangladesh Foreign Relation
7. So Called Indian BS on Bangladesh - all their goodness and badness in this thread.(need moderation on this topic I know:agree:, my request is that Indian members should not be allowed to start any topic in Bangladesh section other than this sub-section)

Thank You.

Please consider following titled threads for "sticky"-
2. Bangladesh News.
7. So Called Indian BS on Bangladesh - all their goodness and badness in this thread.(need moderation on this topic I know:agree:, my request is that Indian members should not be allowed to start any topic in Bangladesh section other than this sub-section)

Thank You.

Then what topic to discuss apart from the threads you mentioned...

Then what topic to discuss apart from the threads you mentioned...

We will find enough materials to discuss within these threads. This will redirect us to the appropriate thingy we are interested in , know about and want to share our thoughts. Say for example if we want to see what our fellow PDF Indian members trolling/propanganda/so called truths, we can simply go to Topic No-7.
It will be much better organized, i think. Besides current affairs can always be discussed in the general threads(except India related thingy ). Hope you understand my point mate.

2. Bangladesh News.
7. So Called Indian BS on Bangladesh - all their goodness and badness in this thread.(need moderation on this topic I know, my request is that Indian members should not be allowed to start any topic in Bangladesh section other than this sub-section)

I used this template for the improvement of this section.

All the BSF brutalities have its own thread.

Bangladesh Military thread is split into three sections: Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Air Force, and Bangladesh Navy.
I have locked the main thread so further discussions can be held in these three new threads. You can continue to discuss these three services in GENERAL, any main event or acquisition must have its own thread.

Foreign relations issues can continue to be created through separate threads. We might need "Bangladesh-India Border Situation" thread, but it is closely linked to BSF killing Bangladeshi's thread. Your view on this point is welcome.

But then what should we say when illegal bangladeshi man dies in a train accident in Andhrapradesh, leaving behind his wife and daughter, or when illegal bangladeshis are caught in various parts of India and then deported to BD? Should they be called ghosts? Not sure that is permissible under the rules. So I guess that topic can not be banned.

Nice try though.

Maybe a 'myth section' should open in Indian Defence. If some fictitious Bangladeshi dies in a train accident in Andhra Pradesh he may rest there in peace.

Back
Top Bottom