What's new

Bangladesh seeks India`s help to set up nuclear reactor

Indian bombs where plutonium based, while Pakistan was Uranium based. While India attained more yields than Pakistan. OK!!!!lol
Not entirely true mate. We've tested atleast one low yield (sub kiloton) Pu device. Currently our programme is more diverse, we're forwarding with Pu based designs instead of HEU. :enjoy:

When we initiated our Nuclear Programme under Z.A. Bhutto, it was based on Pu.
Since Dr. A.Q. Khan was a metallurgist working for Urenco (Alemelo, The Netherlands) at that time his expertise was in HEU so we changed course but Pu programme was never terminated.

Munshi, I heard a UFO was hovering over Dhaka last week. There are people being abducted...

Yea I heard the same story. Rumour has it that there were some observers on the scene who actually witnessed the abductions and described the extra terrestrials as Repulsive Alien Wimps i.e. RAW.

Interesting post Overseer, do you have the name of the professor/chief designer for me?
I'd like to read more about his analysis.
Thanks!

I updated my posts with name of the lecturer at the seminar. Scroll back to my 2nd post in this topic and you will see :)

Yea I heard the same story. Rumour has it that there were some observers on the scene who actually witnessed the abductions and described the extra terrestrials as Repulsive Alien Wimps i.e. RAW.

Somehow most Bangaldeshi's like to be with those Repulisve aliens and their country

I can picture that Gooooofy Indian aliens with tails.:rofl: :rofl:

Somehow most Bangaldeshi's like to be with those Repulisve aliens and their country

Yes there are always a few psychology disturbed individuals who will take the side of the aliens believing that they will have a better life. This malady is now commonly called the Repulsive Alien Treachery Syndrome or RATS for short.

It seems the topic has been forgotten and it has now descended into the thread for silly Acronyms ....

Back to the topic please..........

A light-hearted response can have a serious meaning and also implications for the thread. Sarcasm and wit does have its role and is not necessarily just silliness.

..... but it is time to get down to specifics now if the Indian writers would care to do so.

Yes there are always a few psychology disturbed individuals who will take the side of the aliens believing that they will have a better life. This malady is now commonly called the Repulsive Alien Treachery Syndrome or RATS for short.

Oh my god, I didnt RAW still used old aztec technique, its called RATS, Maybe I think I should write a Internet Thesis RAW on RATS, like most scholar's of this day and age.

..... but it is time to get down to specifics now if the Indian writers would care to do so.

Well you start. Bdesh as per the reports have asked for India's help who in turn is itself dependent on forgn tech for building its own reactors. So then why India?

I already have. Why is it that I have to repeat myself several times before the Indian writers get it?

Oh my god, I didnt RAW still used old aztec technique, its called RATS, Maybe I think I should write a Internet Thesis RAW on RATS, like most scholar's of this day and age.

I said sarcasm and wit not inanity.

These are the few crumbs that Bangladesh is expected to grant India as the big bully in the neighbourhood. .

You mean to say you are giving in for bullying.

Only most Bangladeshis would hope that the present interim government would stand up to India and do things more in the nations interests rather than in India's.

Its a shame that in public forum you go about maligning your own country and govt in such a manner.

Back
Top Bottom