What's new

Bangladesh seeks Pak apology for 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
mujib was an agent of RAW believe it if u want to and if not then u can see his daughter selling out bangladesh for penuts
Musharraf sold Pak in the name of war on terror to US, does that mean that he was CIA agent?

what is the matter with u guyz.

West Pakistanis started the 71 mess OK. Mujib had won the elections so it was simple matter of transferring power to him but here Bhutto and army swore not to allow that.

What happened next was a civil war and atrocities were committed by both sides.

Thing is that era has long gone. Instead of these soulless apologies we should take concrete steps to improve the relations.

sometimes it hurts me to see so much indifference in BD-Pak relationship. maybe its due to hasina i guess.

mujib was an agent of RAW believe it if u want to and if not then u can see his daughter selling out bangladesh for penuts

Then you dont know about Mujib. Do you know why Bhutto quickly allowed Mujib to Join Bd so easily after 16th december??

Then you dont know about Mujib. Do you know why Bhutto quickly allowed Mujib to Join Bd so easily after 16th december??
yes because he said that we dont want these porks out in public and he was right.he said in jalsaas that jahanum main jayain sooor kay bachay.because he knew he cant handover the country to agents of raw

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I used to love Bangladesh & its people
when i was in Pakistan & was below
15-16, 5-6 years ago. Since i start updating
myself with current news etc all this
Muslim brotherhood & love faded away,
few times i hide my identity(of Pakistani),
in US and interview several Bangladeshis
here in US & was shocked to know that
how much hatred they had for Pakistan.

What do you expect after killing 3 million bengali and raping two hunderd thousand bangladeshi?
we dont expect nothing and we never expected nothing from them and i am happy what we did i hope the figure was 90 million and rape was at least 45 million.what can they do ask us for apology instead of taking revenge?i pity them

Now thats Irony.

Mujib was elected PM. how can you consider Mujib and people of Pakistan two different entities???

There you go.... In this very post you did not only vindicate Awami league and its move for seeking apology you also backtracked from your original post.

This one..
lol, you guys believe Hasina?? they hate Pak!
A awami minded writer told some days ago - he avoids those airlines which fly over Pakistan!! :rofl:

Where do you stand man?

Musharraf sold Pak in the name of war on terror to US, does that mean that he was CIA agent?
yes he was and he is thats why he is living in UK with 6 armed Police officers 24/7 with him

There you go.... In this very post you did not only vindicate Awami league and its move for seeking apology you also backtracked from your original post.

This one..

Where do you stand man?

Mujib didnt represent Pakistans ideology being Pakistan's PM.
Hasina Doesnt represent Bangladesh, specially us

Mujib didnt represent Pakistans ideology being Pakistan's PM.
Hasina Doesnt represent Bangladesh, specially Us

No words for this idiotic comment

:lol::lol: If a elected PM not represent a country then who ???

No words for this idiotic comment

:lol::lol: If a elected PM not represent a country then who ???
IS IT TOO MUCH DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND??
SHE WAS ELECTED BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED A CHANGE FROM CORRUPTED BNP GOVT!
BUT HER FOREIGN POLICY DOESNT REPRESENT MAJORITY PEOPLE'S VIEW!

IS IT TOO MUCH DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND??
SHE WAS ELECTED BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED A CHANGE FROM CORRUPTED BNP GOVT!
BUT HER FOREIGN POLICY DOESNT REPRESENT MAJORITY PEOPLE'S VIEW!

Is this first time she become PM of BD ???

Your stupid logic cant last to long

yes he was and he is thats why he is living in UK with 6 armed Police officers 24/7 with him

So he thought good for his country and he was a CIA agent? Mujib wanted to just use his right as a Pak citizen to become a PM after the fair election, then he became a RAW agent?

What an ultimate denial mode you're in?

What exactly was Pakistan Ideology?

well i was referring to Zaid hamid's video.... you will get it in east Pakistan to Bangladesh sticky thread...... posted by Last hope. According to Zaid Hamid Mujib was involved in treachery and didnt represent Pakistan's ideology......

If that was applicable for Mujib , why not applicable for Hasina today???

Okay, on behalf of all of Pakistan I OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZE to my Bangladeshi brothers and sisters for the attrocities of Pakistan Army and the Politicians committed against them.

There now, that should settle this issue forever.

Apology issued by the office of Pakistani Sage on November 20, 2011 and witnessed by the members of PDF.

Happy ?

Is this first time she become PM of BD ???

Your stupid logic cant last to long
nope second time.....

1st time same thing happened..........

People was fed up with Zia and had to vote Awamileague........
after democracy----------
1991 - khaleda zia 1996 - Hasina 2001 - Zia again 2007- Hasina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom