What's new

Bangladesh seeks Pak apology for 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope second time.....

1st time same thing happened..........

People was fed up with Zia and had to vote Awamileague........
after democracy----------
1991 - khaleda zia 1996 - Hasina 2001 - Zia again 2007- Hasina

so same thing applied to zia

Okay, on behalf of all of Pakistan I OFFICIALLY APPOLOGIZE to my Bangladeshi brothers and sisters for the attrocities of Pakistan Army and the Politicians committed against them.

There now, that should settle this issue forever.

Appology issued by the office of Pakistani Sage on November 20, 2011 and witnessed by the members of PDF.

Happy ?

I was just trying to help....

I spent 18 months here, always wanted to build a bridge between Pak and Bd.

Believe me, i was suggesting for apology for the sake of Jamatis who supported you during 1971 and are insulted every now and then just for you , Pakistan....

little "sorry" would help them a lot, to re-establish Pakistan's image something which they are trying to do for last 40years.

Anyway I was wrong. After 5 pages i came to a conclusion that there will never be permanent friendship between pak and bd .....

Okay! no prob.... Pakistan can offer us nothing........................ Bangladesh will lose nothing........................

well i was referring to Zaid hamid's video.... you will get it in east Pakistan to Bangladesh sticky thread...... posted by Last hope. According to Zaid Hamid Mujib was involved in treachery and didnt represent Pakistan's ideology......

If that was applicable for Mujib , why not applicable for Hasina today???

I did not know Zahid Hamid was a prophet and were involved in Pakistan creation or even a member of Lahore resolution. If I have to go by anything that was Lahore resolution.

Now tell me what was Pakistan Ideology apart from Mr. Zahid.

so same thing applied to zia

please view post number #25 to know about what general people think!

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

I did not know Zahid Hamid was a prophet and were involved in Pakistan creation or even a member of Lahore resolution. If I have to go by anything that was Lahore resolution.

Some people believe him and i was talking to them......................

Believe me, i was suggesting for apology for the sake of Jamatis who supported you during 1971 and are insulted every now and then just for you , Pakistan....

little "sorry" would help them a lot, to re-establishing Pakistan's image something which they are trying to do for last 40years.

Anyway I was wrong. After all 5 pages i came to a conclusion that there will never be permanent friendship between pak and bd .....

Okay! no prob.... Pakistan can offer us nothing........................ Bangladesh will lose nothing........................
and pakistan will gain nothing so good bye my friend over n out

Any Apology from Pakistan will hep to decrease anti-pakistan sentiment ..... it will be a win win situation for Pakistan and Pro-pak Bangladeshi Jamatis and set back to Awamileague

But Bangladesh should also confess Bihari killings ........................

what a BS demand again and gain by idiots man ?. MUSHY was president he visit that damn place of victims and he officialy opplogice thats it case closed .

but in bangalis want every 3 month we have ceremony of apology .

every tom hery dick take gov of bd and we have to apology again.

every day we have six prayers one for apology .

every 16 December we should gather in mosques and schools with head down and ask aplogy

every night before sleep every Pakistani have to apology .

every baby burn we should write an apology from his side.

every old men/women die we have to send last apology?

go **** your self we dont care BANGALADESH :tdown: and we dont need decrease anti pakistan go do whatever you can .

nope second time.....

1st time same thing happened..........

People was fed up with Zia and had to vote Awamileague........
after democracy----------
1991 - khaleda zia 1996 - Hasina 2001 - Zia again 2007- Hasina

Its a democracy, damn it. People will fed up with one party they will vote them out. BD people care very less about foreign policy. Its the price of the rice which matters.

Ohh so you read only Taliban, Alkaida, JeD, LeT etc etc etc etc etc text books ??

They come under the umbrella of world largest terrorist organization RSS fully backed & supported by terrorist RAW.

Its a democracy, damn it. People will fed up with one party they will vote them out. BD people care very less about foreign policy. Its the price of the rice which matters.

but try to visit blogs and facebook pages. try to follow their comments, ideas...............
this is the age of technology and sharing. Raising awareness..............
in the next election 'india factor" will play a vital role..................

What kind of a circus is this? How many times has Bangladesh sought an apology and how many times has it been given over the past decades? I've lost the count.

Mujib didnt represent Pakistans ideology being Pakistan's PM.
Hasina Doesnt represent Bangladesh, specially us

:woot:

Mujib never served as PM of Pakistan! What are you talking about?

Mujeeb won Pakistani general election 1970 at that time there was no Bangladesh, everyone was Pakistani. What do you mean by "Mujib didnt represent Pakistans ideology being Pakistan's PM"? Pakistan Ideology??!!!!

Hasina Doesnt represent Bangladesh, specially us

Didn't you guys elected her?

What kind of a circus is this? How many times has Bangladesh sought an apology and how many times has it been given over the past decades? I've lost the count.

Look like Pakistan have to separately apologize every Bdshi of 160millions of them:woot:

Already Musharraf went there & apologize for what Pak haven't done but still the hate they are taught in their books against Pakistan wont go ever. Any Bdshi who really love Pakistan is always welcome & can even make it home as the 2 million Bengalis living in Pak had done but haters who beleive that propaganda are free to continue so, we Pakistanis have nothing to offer them & it seems our ways are different.

and pakistan will gain nothing so good bye my friend over n out

* during 1971 war, interim bd govt made a pact with india..... It said Bangladesh would never raise an army. Government would run by hiring indian officers, ultimately turning BD into a state of india.

* After 16th December, Bhutto had an agreement with Mujib. He warned Mujib about saving Bd from being a part of India. Both of them reached a conclusion of forming a confederation by undoing Bangladesh's independence. This is why Bhutto quickly set Mujib free......... He would have kept him for exchanging POWs.

* Mujib revealed his intention to some people in london before comin to Bangladesh.....He was warned by some people against this plan and was directly taken to India where he was pressurized to give up the plan.......

* he completed half of his Job..... He sent back all indian army just after coming to Bangladesh, Sent Back many indian officers literally saving bd from being a vassal state like nepal.......

*When Mujib decided to form frienship with Pakistan... Many of his pro-india minister warned him of India. He was too much disgusted with them saying " karo tabedari korte boshini" meaning i am not here to serve indian interest..... those ministers ( such as tajuddin) were sidelined by Mujib...........

* So what do you think?? was mujib a raw agent or situation ( do or die) led him to seek help from India???

little "sorry" would help them a lot, to re-establish Pakistan's image something which they are trying to do for last 40years.

Anyway I was wrong. After 5 pages i came to a conclusion that there will never be permanent friendship between pak and bd .....

Point me a single Pakistani who doesn't want relations with Bangladesh? Its not Pakistan who play pranks its your government who has been setting a condition of an apology again and again..

Whats the point in asking for an apology again when Mushi has already apologized during his visit to Bangladesh? Trust me no Pakistani hates you guys but unfortunately some Bangladeshis on other hand have a different mindset..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom