What's new

Bangladesh strengthening coastguards to stop human trafficking

Can you guarantee they will not use those weapons against civilian both Rohingya and Arakanese??? I know you cant.

Can anyone grantee that the Burmese military will not use its weapons on unarmed women and children? FFs need to fight. In this situation the choice is between total extermination at the hands of the Burmese invaders and fighting to survive.

FFs need to fight. In this situation the choice is between total extermination at the hands of the Burmese invaders and fighting to survive.
These are not Russina Kozak only loyal to the Russian establishment. Mujaheed is not loyal to anybody. We dont want any Taliban in our neighborhood.

These are not Russina Kozak only loyal to the Russian establishment. Mujaheed is not loyal to anybody. We dont want any Taliban in our neighborhood.

They are not mercenaries. They are Muslims who are waging Jihad to oust the invader. They are loyal to a cause and that is more important than being loyal to any human being/establishment.

They are not mercenaries. They are Muslims who are waging Jihad to oust the invader. They are loyal to a cause and that is more important than being loyal to any human being/establishment.

How do you guarantee that they will not come and blow our girls school in the name of Islam? Do you want Boko Harm in our country?

How do you guarantee that they will not come and blow our girls school in the name of Islam? Do you want Boko Harm in our country?
So what is your advise? Let them die or you want to do something about it? The Nigerian perspective is not applicable here. This is a struggle against genocide by an invader.

So what is your advise? Let them die or you want to do something about it? The Nigerian perspective is not applicable here. This is a struggle against genocide by an invader.

My suggestion is simple. Put more pressure on Burmese so that they recongnize them and convert the rest of the Rakhaine to Islam. ;)

11148349_1617251885227693_6547592272924393012_n.jpg

We also need to strengthen BGB for stopping the illegal Indians entering Bangladesh. We are their 5th highest source of remittance and it clearly explains the illegal Indians in Bangladesh.
This is really good with 3 million illegal Bangladeshi in India and perhaps up to 20 million unaccounted Indians illegally entering Bangladesh is laughable.

We also need to strengthen BGB for stopping the illegal Indians entering Bangladesh. We are their 5th highest source of remittance and it clearly explains the illegal Indians in Bangladesh.

I havent met any illegal indians in bangladesh in my 30 years that i have lived in that country, but have seen many illegal bangladeshis in India... That is just facts... when you use lies to make your point, you only loose credibility and nothing else.

Yes there are many more businesses in Bangladesh that are operated by Indians but they are not illegals...

I havent met any illegal indians in bangladesh in my 30 years that i have lived in that country, but have seen many illegal bangladeshis in India... That is just facts... when you use lies to make your point, you only loose credibility and nothing else.

Yes there are many more businesses in Bangladesh that are operated by Indians but they are not illegals...
Lies to make my point. We are their 5th highest source of remittance ($3.8 billion) and why exactly would we require Indian labour when we have an abundance of that in our country?

I guess the Indian trolls are getting smarter and smarter, portraying themselves as Bangladeshis. Good on you, maybe use your intelligence to get toilets in your country.

I seen many Indian illegal immigrant.
If you ask them where is your home country, they will answer like Faridpur or Barishal. LOL

I seen many Indian illegal immigrant.
If you ask them where is your home country, they will answer like Faridpur or Barishal. LOL
Yes, and there is very little to differentiate between Bangladeshis and Indians, especially on the outskirts or border regions.

Besides, he is an Indian, disguised as a Bangladeshi.

Lies to make my point. We are their 5th highest source of remittance ($3.8 billion) and why exactly would we require Indian labour when we have an abundance of that in our country?

I guess the Indian trolls are getting smarter and smarter, portraying themselves as Bangladeshis. Good on you, maybe use your intelligence to get toilets in your country.

why do people need to get so personal... i made a point, you think if it is invalid than make a counter point rather than accusing me of being an Indian...

Anyways, A lot of restaurants in Bangladesh are owned by indians... that is also true for garments and other industries...
My uncle who is a big industrialist in Bangladesh has 3 partners from India and 1 from Malaysia...

Similarly, lots of garments employ a lot of Indians and Srilankans in top posts. If you knew about Bangladesh than you would know that.

Finally, I am always taught to argue based on truth rather than any bias... talk about border killing and I will crucify the role of indian border security force... talk about illegal migrants, Bangladeshis do migrate more to India (that is not surprising, since migration is always more from a less developed to a more developed country)...

Back
Top Bottom