What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

All Indians are technically Bangladeshis because they're the future citizens/residents of united states of Bangladesh.

If you want special offer for you, well get you a duplex in new dharvai, I mean new Delhi

Your chances at landing a life of any meaning, yes.
I have a better offer, my bangaldeshi maid hasn't been working upto mark nowadays, how about you take up her job, I'll give you a place to live in my bungalow's servant quarter

I have a better offer, my bangaldeshi maid hasn't been working upto mark nowadays, how about you take up her job, I'll give you a room in my bungalow.

lol, Indian with a maid, don't make me laugh, chindi north Indian peasants don't even buy their kids toffees (seen this 1000s of times in my life) to save money even though the child is crying 🤣

You're fooling nobody when you come up with these half arsed quips subramanian

Last edited:
North Korean chubby guy dares to shit on Trump's head and even asks Pompeo to give him paper.

Dare Modi do that?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that when Trump went to India, Modi was busy repairing the walls of the slums. He doesn't have time to shit.
Can china criticise kim jong un for starving his people ? Or you're just afraid of him invading your country

lol, Indian with a maid, don't make me laugh, chindi north Indian peasants don't even buy their kids toffees (seen this 1000s of times in my life) to save money even though the child is crying 🤣

You're fooling nobody when you come up with these hard arsed quips subramanian
Irony - using a south Indian brahmin surname for a so called north indian peasant :omghaha:

You're fooling nobody when you come up with these hard arsed quips subramanian
Irony - using a south Indian brahmin surname for a so called north indian peasant :omghaha:

Can china criticise kim jong un for starving his people ? Or you're just afraid of him invading your country

In 2021, India ranked 107st in the hunger index, North Korea ranked 97th, and North Korea ranked better. North Korea's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good.

If Indians don't go hungry, North Korea won't.

IMG_20230430_165622.jpg

In 2021, India ranked 101st in the hunger index, North Korea ranked 76th, and North Korea ranked better. North Korea's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good.
Lol, if north korean statistics are to be believed then their entire nation can be classified as a super power 😂
A nation where only 30% of all households have reliable energy supply
The gini coefficient is good ? all wealth lies with the party. 99% of the general population is poor

Lol, if north korean statistics are to be believed then their entire nation can be classified as a super power 😂
A nation where only 30% of all households have reliable energy supply
The gini coefficient is good ? all wealth lies with the party. 99% of the general population is poor
This is survey data from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. North Korea is a member of the United Nations, and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has investigators staying in North Korea for a long time.

Do you know that the wealth gap in North Korea is one of the smallest in the world? Who told you that 99% of them own 1% of their property, Indian media?

This is survey data from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. North Korea is a member of the United Nations, and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has investigators staying in North Korea for a long time.
Exactly my point, you proved me right. do you think these inveatigators get the correct data from the party or are they even allowed to do independent investigations in a state where every aspect of life is controlled? Have you ever been to NK as a tourist ? I've met people who have including a foreign service officer, they said the entire tour circuit for the country is like a poster, once you venture off the tracks then you begin to see the reality of that country. It's broke as f**k
Do you know that the wealth gap in North Korea is one of the smallest in the world? Who told you that 99% of them own 1% of their property, Indian media?
Sure, buddy, in a country like North Korea the government gives you what they want to, you don't earn according to the level of your skills. 99% of the population gets 5$ a month. While 1% , i.e, the party officials own property worth millions or even billions. It is easy to mask that 1% from the other 99% and show the 99% as a general statistic
It's shameful that you're defending a nation like North Korea.

Exactly my point, you proved me right. do you think these inveatigators get the correct data from the party or are they even allowed to do independent investigations in a state where every aspect of life is controlled? Have you ever been to NK as a tourist ? I've met people who have including a foreign service officer, they said the entire tour circuit for the country is like a poster, once you venture off the tracks then you begin to see the reality of that country. It's broke as f**k

Sure, buddy, in a country like North Korea the government gives you what they want to, you don't earn according to the level of your skills. 99% of the population gets 5$ a month. While 1% , i.e, the party officials own property worth millions or even billions. It is easy to mask that 1% from the other 99% and show the 99% as a general statistic
It's shameful that you're defending a nation like North Korea.
I have traveled to North Korea. Chinese people traveling to North Korea is very convenient and cheap. But you haven't been there.

In 2019, there were 155 million Chinese outbound tourists and 24 million Indian tourists. Our two countries do not have the same level of understanding of the world.

BTW:
North Korea famine occurred between 1994 and 2004. After 2004, China and the North Korea reached an agreement on agricultural cooperation. It is unlikely that there will be another famine in North Korea.
Now the per capita meat consumption in North Korea has increased year by year, and the gap between the rich and the poor in North Korea is not serious. Its hunger index is much better than that in India.

I mentioned some of my travel experiences in North Korea in # 63 of this post:

Last edited:
99% of the population gets 5$ a month. While 1% , i.e, the party officials own property worth millions or even billions. It is easy to mask that 1% from the other 99% and show the 99% as a general statistic

I guess before the popularization of the internet, Indian media also described Chinese people in this way.

It already is North Korea lmao

Only difference they have strong army and bd has pussy army lol
NoKo has better infrastructure and living conditions compared to your neighbor India. (of course minus the Western foaming-at-mouth media)

In all fairness, they'll be considered lucky if they can even come remotely close to North Korea in terms of living conditions and technology, both of which North Korea grossly outclasses them in.
BD is above at least North Korea in the points you have mentioned. Our infrastructure is just great already and we will continue with the infrastructure construction for the next few decades and onward.

Their population is just too large for their size and their resources are scarce. I'm not turning this into another Bangladesh-bashing thread, but just stating the ground realities they refuse to buy.
The population is a little large than the soil can feed. So, overpopulation is why BD people are striving and working hard. Here, overpopulation is the impetus for economic growth.

You are thinking just the opposite. Do you think an agricultural country with fewer people needs to work hard? Its people can tilt the paddy land for one week and harvest the crops in another week and eat for a year with the output.

Last edited:
Pakistan is also heading in their direction with it's continues population growth, thanks to our continues over-the-top food production.
It is a wrong proposition that BD is going Pakistan's way. It is Pakistan that is heading SL's way. BD is in a different league from these countries with tremendous development works and export earnings.

The next phase of BD development is industrialization. Please do not compare Pakistan with BD.

China directly encourages many countries. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Cuba, Venezuela, Serbia, etc.

oh. there may also be Ryukyu recently.

If Bangladesh ultimately becomes North Korea. We also hope you are as brave as North Korea.
Our PM is now visiting Japan, the USA, and London not to become another North Korea always begging China for aid.

BD wants to industrialize and develop its technologies.

Back
Top Bottom