What's new

Bangladesh Third Most Religious Nation on Earth

Yup mostly cause its rare and comes once a year. Whole years sin washed in a month, who wouldn't fast. Also i think, to some people its also about trend
Yes ! And you see lots of people perform hajj Evey year! Specially BAL politicians!

But my question is , do they perform hajj with halal money? If not then what's the point? Same goes for zakat nowadays!

Also in Ramadan , will fasting bring any sawab if you live in a house made with bribe money?

How many house owner in Dhaka made their house with halal money?

Rituals are useless if you can't be honest!

Perhaps we are only a group of people who eat halal food with Haram money!

Muslims should closely follow quran instead of later writings that can be falsified if Quran Sharif is the golden standard!

Last edited:
It's even not Hinduism! I would say santan religious philosophy and that's a great philosophy no doubt!

But as a modern and effective religion it's obsolete !

Perhaps that's the reason Modi is trying to create a new horrible satanic religion named Hindutva!
modi is out for himself, like all politicians.
religions and their believers are ridiculous. cant understand them.
But alternate is a soulless entity like china , greedily consuming all without any principles.
Their has to be middle path .

Can a Muslim or Christian be considered a Hindu as well?
The door is closed on the other side. Both religions require exclusivity from their follower. Besides, both religions teach a strong aversion to religious statues specifically and deny faith in any other religion. Historically, Akbar actually tried reconcile two religion in form of Deen-e-illahi but that would be considered a blasphemy among the modern day Muslims.

Last edited:
The door is closed on the other side. Both religions require exclusivity from their follower. Besides, both religions teach a strong aversion to religious statues specifically and deny faith in any other religion. Historically, Akbar actually tried reconcile two religion in form of Deen-e-illahi but that would be considered a blasphemy among the modern day Muslims.
I wanted to know sanatan perspective anyway! Not asking weather door is open or closed! Thanks!

I wanted to know sanatan perspective anyway! Not asking weather door is open or closed! Thanks!
In Sanatan Dharma there is no explicit process to convert or ex-communicate anyone. At best a person who left Hinduism can be considered to return it. So yes, they can remain Hindu as well. No one will object. There is nothing in religion itself that stops them.

If their new faith demands them to explictly do things that hurt things considered sacred in Hinduism like breaking idols or consuming beef then obviously both become incompatible.

Bd muslims are busy searching for allah s name carved in stones,fruit and animals

Don't forget Paratha too! :-)

Bhai Minority Hindus are free to follow their own religious practices in Bangladesh and do. Majority Bangladeshi Muslims are part of those too.

For India - that remains a question mark for minorities there....

If I'm being honest Bangladeshi youth in America from what I've seen are more religious compared to their counterparts at home.

Back
Top Bottom