What's new

Bangladesh vs Pakistan Cricket Series 2020 | Matches

Why Malik and Hafeez ? i mena wtf.. where is Abid ali, a fluent proper opener, and where is abbas, a very good accurate bowler. I hate to say this but this Misbah's pick do make me sick

Why Malik and Hafeez ? i mena wtf.. where is Abid ali, a fluent proper opener, and where is abbas, a very good accurate bowler. I hate to say this but this Misbah's pick do make me sick

Abbas isn't a T20 bowler. Being accurate doesn't help if you can't bowl at just 130kph especially during the death phase. I do agree with Abid Ali though because he appeared to be a proper T20 batsmen as well as Haris. Also, we need more wicket taking bowlers like Amir because after watching today's show it was clear that none of our bowlers except perhaps Shaheen and Shadab can pick wickets. As far as Malik and Hafeez are concerned, we need experience for the World Cup and these 2 provide this.

Abbas isn't a T20 bowler. Being accurate doesn't help if you can't bowl at just 130kph especially during the death phase. I do agree with Abid Ali though because he appeared to be a proper T20 batsmen as well as Haris. Also, we need more wicket taking bowlers like Amir because after watching today's show it was clear that none of our bowlers except perhaps Shaheen and Shadab can pick wickets. As far as Malik and Hafeez are concerned, we need experience for the World Cup and these 2 provide this.
He is not T20 bowler because ???? i mean where this logic originates. A very talented bowler and then without even testing or just giving 1, or 2 matches he is labelled as a not-T20 bowler. Same is the case with Abid ali, he is considered as a not T20 batsman,. i mean why just not try and test and then make a decision. Why is it that the selectors make up their mind even before testing a player properly. Abbass is labelled as Just Test match bowler.

And as far as hafeez and Malik is concerned, those 2 idiots costed us a spot in the semis of the 1day world cup and if experience matter that much then why retire any player, just play with miandad and imran khan as they are more experienced. Be innovative man,.. have some balls, test new players, try different combinations,.. and then make up the team, rather then just assume something about some player.

Instead of Shoaib and Hafeez we should have Kamran Akmal as WC/Opener in T20, along with Saif Badar in middle order. Meanwhile Khushdil Shah and Ammad Butt should be given proper chances. If Sharjeel Khan is included then out team can reach glory of the past.

Congrats to Pakistan. But what was security risk to whom lol?
lossing threat to BD . they don't know how to play but they know how to make drama . khelna welna aata nhi phokat main time waste kerty hain apna bhi or dosroon ka bhi .

lossing threat to BD . they don't know how to play but they know how to make drama . khelna welna aata nhi phokat main time waste kerty hain apna bhi or dosroon ka bhi .
Teams have bad games every now and then. You can't be angry of the opposition just because they didn't play well on that day.

Teams have bad games every now and then. You can't be angry of the opposition just because they didn't play well on that day.
they just give up . i see summary now keeper dropped easy baby catch fielding was very poor and they have no energy to fight back

the match was totally one sided ended in 17th over . bring show good cricket loss or win is something else . and they were making drama like the are best side of world and match will be blood warming like ind-pak matches .

they just give up . i see summary now keeper dropped easy baby catch fielding was very poor and they have no energy to fight back

the match was totally one sided ended in 17th over . bring show good cricket loss or win is something else . and they were making drama like the are best side of world and match will be blood warming like ind-pak matches .
They had reservations about the series in Pakistan. You can't call it drama. And as I said, every team has bad days. BD isn't one of the top teams in cricket so you can't expect them to play like a top team.

They had reservations about the series in Pakistan. You can't call it drama. And as I said, every team has bad days. BD isn't one of the top teams in cricket so you can't expect them to play like a top team.
their board chief was watching them and our president was there . i think they ruined they sunny day . we have played cricket too one can see how they give up the game without fight .

_110644193_44a1728f-21e5-487a-a1eb-8b9b6aade6cb.jpg

their board chief was watching them and our president was there . i think they ruined they sunny day . we have played cricket too one can see how they give up the game without fight .

_110644193_44a1728f-21e5-487a-a1eb-8b9b6aade6cb.jpg
Leave it. You didn't understand my point.

It was expected. Bengal tiger is only tiger in Bengal. Lol

pakistan won the series and match

so this was security risk to them they are lazy guys they give up the match long ago they loss the match .

I wonder about their daily diet. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom