What's new

Bangladesh will always fight for Palestine rights: Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Lanja means prostitute, right?
@saif ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা = লেজ ! আওয়ামী ছাগল গুলার লেজ আজকাল সহজেই বের হয়ে আসে, নিরপেক্ষতার ভং টাও এরা ভাল মত ধরতে পারে না।! সারাদিন হাসিনা আর মুজিবের গুহ্যদার চাটাচাটি ছাড়া তো আর কোন কোয়ালিটি এদের নাই, তো যৌক্তিক ভাবে আলোচনা করবে কিভাবে?

Do you have the guts to utter the same rubbish you utter on PDF in front of Bangladeshis?
As long as his party is in power he can utter such rubbish if he is really a spoiled kid of a BAL goon or a diplomat ( as he claims)!

If he is a member of BCL still he can do the same, in fact they are doing!

However as soon as BAL fall , you won't find them anywhere!

BAL is a gone case in Bangladesh if only we can introduce presidential form of government!

Very few will personally vote for Hasina!

@saif ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা = লেজ ! আওয়ামী ছাগল গুলার লেজ আজকাল সহজেই বের হয়ে আসে, নিরপেক্ষতার ভং টাও এরা ভাল মত ধরতে পারে না।! সারাদিন হাসিনা আর মুজিবের গুহ্যদার চাটাচাটি ছাড়া তো আর কোন কোয়ালিটি এদের নাই, তো যৌক্তিক ভাবে আলোচনা করবে কিভাবে?
In Tamil Lanja means prostitute. I totally agree with the rest of your comments.
BAL is a gone case in Bangladesh if only we can introduce presidential form of government!
Very few will personally vote for Hasina!
I like your idea to introduce presidential form of govt. to oust Hasina from politics.

Would you have the guts to spout the nonsense you spout about Hasina in front of her 🤣🤣

Why would the 'guts' of saying things on the face of a brutal dictator be a measure of courage? The general population don't have the ability to say anything in front of Hasina without being disappeared, isn't that a trait of a dictator?

In Tamil Lanja means prostitute. I totally agree with the rest of your comments.

I like your idea to introduce presidential form of govt. to oust Hasina from politics.

All forms of govt will work if they are patriotic and honest, I have no issues with either form as long as there is proper democracy and honest, patriotic and competent people are in charge. I do want a MALE though, a male with balls, a pair of hairy balls, ideally with a long beard and a shaven moustache (minus the Jamatis). Enough with these female PMs in the name of female empowerment.

All forms of govt will work if they are patriotic and honest, I have no issues with either form as long as there is proper democracy and honest, patriotic and competent people are in charge. I do want a MALE though, a male with balls, a pair of hairy balls, ideally with a long beard and a shaven moustache (minus the Jamatis). Enough with these female PMs in the name of female empowerment.
Where do we get the kind of MALE you described in your comment from?:-)

We don't have one. The ones who are jumping up and down about America finally bringing democracy to BD and after Hasina is gone whoever comes to power will be so honest and patriotic and won't have Indian influence, they might know. Ask them.

@saif Bhai,I already have faith on Dr younus! Later it may be Reza Kibria and so on!

People who think that we don't have one , they are actually secretly serving the purpose of this current fascist regime!

We have plenty of people,but most of are still unknown! If we sincerely search we can find!

Nobody is perfect! Yet we have and we can have many people who aren't loyal to current two families! Our old days leaders were our leaders , didn't come from other countries!

We need a technocrat govt for long time , and then we can restore democracy by clearing BAL garbage! BNP garbage is already cleared!

People who advocate for autocracy, my message is, if we must need authoritarian ruler ,then we must choose outside these 2 family based party!

There is nothing special in these two women ( specially in Hasina) that they can't be replaced!

So I remain unbothered when they say we need this , we need that , but in the end go back to Hasina!

Like journalist Khaled Mohiduddin already showed his true BAKSALI color!

So of any people claim that he/she hated Hasina , but since Bangladesh ( only their Bangladesh) has no alternative to Hasina, so they are fine with her,simply you can consider them wolves in disguise of a sheep .

They are actually much vicious than open Hasina worshipers like @IndianLite

We don't have one. The ones who are jumping up and down about America finally bringing democracy to BD and after Hasina is gone whoever comes to power will be so honest and patriotic and won't have Indian influence, they might know. Ask them.

Last edited:
@saif Bhai,I already have faith on Dr younus! Later it may be Reza Kibria and so on!
I prefer Reza Kibria because Dr. Yunus is the proponent of creating Indian Union in South Asia having the same currency and flag. I think his Indian Union idea diminishes the sovereignty of all the neighbors of India.

How many of those Muslims did anything for Bangladeshis when they fought the Pakistani Army ? If you waited for help from these Muslims you will be still waiting

So what i supposed to do about that? Explain me why Bd people still love Pakistani more than Indians despite the bloody break-up. 🙄

And what can little Bangladesh do for Palestine?

Other than give moral support?

I prefer Reza Kibria because Dr. Yunus is the proponent of creating Indian Union in South Asia having the same currency and flag. I think his Indian Union idea diminishes the sovereignty of all the neighbors of India.
Oh I didn't know that Dr Yunus wants this! Can you please provide any credible source ; apart from Bangladeshi and Indian Media of course!

Oh I didn't know that Dr Yunus wants this! Can you please provide any credible source ; apart from Bangladeshi and Indian Media of course!
Apart from Bangladeshi and Indian media? This news didn't catch the Western media's eyes as it had nothing to do with the western world. So, I can provide you with Bangladeshi media news link:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom