What's new

Bangladesh works to make March 25 as Intl Genocide Day: Momen

Bangladesh works to make March 25 as Intl Genocide Day: Momen
If the PA troops had really killed 3,000,000 people in just 270 days the daily average killing is more than 11,000.

So, BD should declare the year 1971 as the “International Genocide Year". Why Momen should choose just one day?

By the way, Hitler may be cursing the PA troops for killing 3 million in such a short period, while his own Gestapo took more than four years to do the same.

Hitler killed in the gas chambers to get to that figure. So, the PA troops had certainly a few gas chambers as well. Alga Momen should find them out.

Last edited:
My main point i failed to emphasise on in the earlier post. What i intended to state is what is the point of harping on about 71 ad nauseum within our own echo chamber. Why is the FM not talking about this with representatives of others countries.

Everyone in the meeting is BD, nothing would be achieved by preaching to the Choir. FM needs to do his job and talk and engage

They are working to make it the international genocide day. Previously they worked to make the 21st February the international mother tongue day. I have seen even Pakistanis observing the mother tongue day. So it's a good move.

Some people also perceive the earth to be flat.

Nice false analogue statement. She isn't the only Bengali and lots of historians have questioned the myth of the 1971 ethnocide.

Last edited:
According to chetona clowns, she is one of the biggest razakars! :undecided:

However Sharmin Ahmed, the daughter of Tajuddin Ahmed also claimed that Mujib didn't want independence! But it was tajuddin who is responsible for Bangladeshi independence!

I'm wondering whats her position in razakar list!

Poor Golam Azom's position is under threat from both of the Razakars; one is Indian born Razakar and the other is Razakar inside BAL ( Sharmin Ahmed)!

I was curious why a Brahman from India would care about the truth regarding the 1971 war. But since she brought up points about East Bengali Brahmans being attacked by Bengali Muslims who were the real perpetrators, I think she wrote this out of common interest.

Both her fellow Bengali Brahmans in East Bengal and West Pakistanis were the target of East Bengali Muslim violence.

According to chetona clowns, she is one of the biggest razakars! :undecided:

However Sharmin Ahmed, the daughter of Tajuddin Ahmed also claimed that Mujib didn't want independence! But it was tajuddin who is responsible for Bangladeshi independence!

I'm wondering whats her position in razakar list!

Poor Golam Azom's position is under threat from both of the Razakars; one is Indian born Razakar and the other is Razakar inside BAL ( Sharmin Ahmed)!
You forgot to mention that Mujib was also a Razakar. He did not want the separation of Pakistan and he did not formally declare the independence of Bangladesh on 7th March or anytime before or after that.

I was curious why a Brahman from India would care about the truth regarding the 1971 war. But since she brought up points about East Bengali Brahmans being attacked by Bengali Muslims who were the real perpetrators, I think she wrote this out of common interest.

Both her fellow Bengali Brahmans in East Bengal and West Pakistanis were the target of East Bengali Muslim violence.
A person who is born to a Brahman parents is a Brahman. Becoming a writer or a scholar is another matter.

Am I wrong?

Nice false analogue statement. She isn't the only Bengali and lots of historians have questioned the myth of the 1971 ethnocide.
First she is not BD so zero connection to the country. My position just another hindutva.

People can question whatever they want, it wont make any difference. BDs position is a settled one.

Fact is in the following week entire AL leadership were nowhere to be found, the average folks were left to fend for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom