What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

Bangladeshis should try to get Indian Muslim media involved. If Muslim journalists start to report such incidents BSF won't dare to do such things.

What's this Indian muslim media?? BSF has done wrong and the culprits shall be brought to justice, so stop bringing religion in anything and everything....

every creditable source reported it but i did not post because he would have been labeled as illegal cow thief by some indians, which i could not handle
Truth must be told, I condemn the killing of child even he is trying to cross the border illegally....

Bangladeshis should try to get Indian Muslim media involved. If Muslim journalists start to report such incidents BSF won't dare to do such things.
What has muslim media got to do with BSF?it is a border issue.
besides whats a muslim media?Al-jazeera/ thats in middle east not here.

If you are so sure then y don't yourself try intruding indo-Bangla border from bdesi side once... Give your blood a chance ....

Indians yet again trying to blame the victim, a child. The BSF didnt shoot him by error, these sadistic basta*ds knowingly beat a child to death. You cant spin your way out of this...
Being a Indian i condemn the bsf for this n that person of bsf should be brought to book as per law..... VERY sad incident i pay my condolences to the family of kids ....

what is this,,,after cattle they are also taking our grass....

Has Indian Govt conferred any gallantry award to these brave BSF Jawans? Not yet? Modi sarkaar should. Seems Israeli cooperation is having its effect on Indian army's mindset.

These are not soldiers. These are Hijras. Let's send some bangles and mehndi to these BSF maggots.

What happened was indeed very unfortunate but please,for ****'s sake, stop blaming the Army,it was never their fault.

What happened was indeed very unfortunate but please,for ****'s sake, stop blaming the Army,it was never their fault

It wasn't the fault of the BSF either, its never the fault of indians is it? Grown men beating a defenceless 12 year old peasant child to death is just "unfortunate", one of those things right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom