mmr

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Bangladeshi police helps Japanese mother reunite with children

" style="box-sizing: inherit; cursor: pointer;">
Photo: Collected from Prothom Alo

Photo: Collected from Prothom Alo

Nakano Erico, a Japanese citizen, got back her daughters following a petition she filed with the High Court three days ago.
The Crime Investigation Department (CID) of police today rescued the 10 and 11-year-old children from their Bangladeshi father's custody.
Police rescued the children weeks before the HC-set date of their father Imran Sharif and his sister to be present before the court along with the children.

Jisanul Haque, additional superintendent of police at CID, confirmed the development today, reports the daily Prothom Alo.
However, he did not disclose the time and place the children were rescued from.
On 19 August, the HC ordered the Bangladeshi father and paternal aunt to appear before it on 31 August with his two daughters responding to the writ petition Nakano Erico filed that morning.
Nakano Erico's lawer Shishir Monir told reporters that Japanese doctor Nakano Erico, 48, and Bangladeshi-American Sharif Imran, 58, were married on 11 July, 2008 in accordance with Japanese law. They moved to Tokyo and had three daughters in their 12 years of conjugal life. The three daughters are Jasmine Malika, 11, Laila Lina, 10, and Sania Hena, 7.
The lawyer said all three daughters were students at the "American School in Japan" in Tokyo's Chofu City. On 18 January, 2021, Sharif Imran filed for divorce from Erico. Then, on 21 January, Imran appealed to the "American School in Japan" authorities to take his daughter Jasmine Malik away. But the school authorities rejected his plea since Erico did not agree to that. Then, one day, Imran picked up Jasmine Malika and Laila Lina from the bus stop while they were returning home by the school bus, and took them to a rented house.
The lawyer said that on 25 January, Imran through his lawyer applied to Erico to hand over the passports of those two daughters, but Erico rejected the request and filed a lawsuit with Tokyo Family Court on 28 January seeking an order to take the two daughters into her custody. The court in Japan then issued an order instructing Imran to let Erico meet with the daughters on 7, 11, and 14 February, but Imran violated the court order, allowing the mother to meet the daughters only once.
Then on 9 February, lawyer Monir continued, on the basis of 'false information', Imran obtained new passports for his daughters, and on 21 February, he came to Bangladesh via Dubai with Jasmine and Laila. Three months later, on 31 May, the Tokyo Family Court ordered the transfer of custody of Jasmine and Laila to their mother Erico, taking into account the statements made by the two daughters and the circumstances, overall.
"However, as the two daughters were in Bangladesh, Erico consulted with a Bangladeshi human rights activist and lawyer. On 18 July, Erico came to Bangladesh, but Imran at first refused to allow her to meet the daughters. Later, on 27 July, switching off Erico's mobile phone he let her meet the daughters, but he kept the mother blindfolded," said Shishir Monir.

Magi'r chele no other way to put it.

Especially with a Japanese woman.. these are kind people who are loved and respected by all.. nice way to bring bad name to country.

How did this guy marry a jap Dr 10 yrs younger than him that's the mystery?

How did this guy marry a jap Dr 10 yrs younger than him that's the mystery?

Probably they met in America.. I believe he is also educated.. else how will you rope in a doctor. He's a American Bengali btw.

Our people are kinda weird they like to tell strangers what’s their profession without being apparent. So lawyers wear such uniforms and doctors wear lab coat, even outside hospital. Engineers wear helmet 🤪
Bro Im a lawyer too. The first thing I personally do is take off the jacket and tie when I leave office. You cant imagine the hell we have to go through wearing that damn black uniform in karachi summers.

Our people are kinda weird they like to tell strangers what’s their profession without being apparent. So lawyers wear such uniforms and doctors wear lab coat, even outside hospital. Engineers wear helmet 🤪

Bro, Have you seen the high schoolers wear lab coats mimicking medical students :lol:

Bro Im a lawyer too. The first thing I personally do is take off the jacket and tie when I leave office. You cant imagine the hell we have to go through wearing that damn black uniform in karachi summers.
Haha yeah I can imagine it gets toasty over there. But our people like I said, weird.
Bro, Have you seen the high schoolers wear lab coats mimicking medical students :lol:
Oh my god yeah so many kids wearing lab coat and roaming around in the streets. I mean what’s the use of a lab coat if it’s going to be dirty by the time you reach your destination 😂🤡

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom