What's new

Bangladeshis Banned from Entering UAE

If this is the choice, we will happily shoot ourselves or nuke ourselves. :rofl: instead of allowing anyone of them.

You like dudes and also pink color...explains a lot...:rofl:

@MODs
Really sorry but couldn't control myself:angel:

Only Indians in pink sarees on this website. Lolz

Well south Asians often complain of mistreatment in UAE now Bangladeshis are banned from entering shouldn't they rejoice? Most accounts I've heard and read mostly say south Asians are treated horrendously in UAE so best not to go there unless your of high class status, which is something the Emiratis respect.

Bombay dude looks nice in the pink saree. :D

In a cheap way this is one of your more funny posts. Lol

Will it work?

dont know. Hasina is stubborn. She never forgets!!!!! West for dr. md Yunus and middle east for anti islam stance dont like them anymore!! they ( awamis ) are already shittting their pants! They got India only behind them to wash their pants!! lets wait and see!!

dont know. Hasina is stubborn. She never forgets!!!!! West for dr. md Yunus and middle east for anti islam stance dont like them anymore!! they ( awamis ) are already shittting their pants! They got India only behind them to wash their pants!! lets wait and see!!

Are you still with Chatra dal? What the hell happen to you guys? You are no where to be found. Islami Shibir has more firepower against Awami terrorist student league than you guys. I suggest you join warrior Shibir instead of coward dal.

Domestic politics should have no bearing on international relations. It's crazy. Only BAL can mess up something that has taken years to build. I guess this is what happens when their only purpose is to serve another countries interest.

Bal hopefully is doomed... Even ershad can not provide any cover this time.

This shivshena troll Bombay idiot got banned again.:yahoo: He was also banned last week. I guess he never survived more than one day in PDF.

May be you are right. May be he got slapped by one of many illegal bangladeshi immigrant of Bombay( I heard that many of your countrymen living in Mumbai). Lol

WOW so we are already ruling Bombay and have good enough stature to slap middle class Bombikers. :lol: Its a matter of time that we will get whole of India as our colony.:devil: Accept your fate just like pink loving Bombay Dude.

This is a really bad news for us.

It is in Indias best interest to have bangladeshi workers getting as much employment as possible outside and Bangladesh prosper as it reduces their need for economic migration to India. It leads them to a path of stability and reduction in population growth rates.

This news is equally sad for us.

Domestic politics should have no bearing on international relations. It's crazy. Only BAL can mess up something that has taken years to build. I guess this is what happens when their only purpose is to serve another countries interest.

Bal hopefully is doomed... Even ershad can not provide any cover this time.

Ershad was/ is never in the equation. These Awami fagots will be ousted inshallah and the poeple will do that but I am afraid that lot of blood will be split (Allah forbid) and whatever damage was meant to be done has been done. The BAL fagots are on a looting spree & some of these fagots I am afraid will find sanctuary in India with all their loot.

Are you still with Chatra dal? What the hell happen to you guys? You are no where to be found. Islami Shibir has more firepower against Awami terrorist student league than you guys. I suggest you join warrior Shibir instead of coward dal.

Its true that they fight against Ruling Political group ! But it broke their backbone, they lost their stronghold Rajshahi University and Chttagong Medical College, Chittagong Uni in the process, their activities are banned in those campus!! It is impossible to fight against Chatra league, Just because Police are with them!! JCD adapted to the situation and is working underground. Even in this period, our members are twice the size of Ruling party!!

This is a really bad news for us.

It is in Indias best interest to have bangladeshi workers getting as much employment as possible outside and Bangladesh prosper as it reduces their need for economic migration to India. It leads them to a path of stability and reduction in population growth rates.

This news is equally sad for us.

We PDF Bangladeshis are used to such Rants!! Just dont use such words in front common Bangladeshis!! They will think you are stupid!! Bangladeshi Migration to India?? Why?? My relatives ( at least 15 families) are looking for maids but cant find any as they all work in ever expanding RMG factories of Bangladesh!!

UAE freezes and unfreezes intake of Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Filipinos several times a year.

They have a quota system.

It is safe to say that public support for the AL is finished (more or less).

I don't know about the Dr. Yunus part.

It amazes me that Hasina can so openly defy US concerns like that. They aren't $hitting their pants at all, they are confident (or so it appears).

Now the question is: where is this confidence coming from?

India is only a part of it.

I suspect Joy is getting significant support for his crusade against Grameen Bank and Dr. Yunus. There are people who want to exploit Grameen's concept for greedy purposes. Joy owns significant shares in some US-based companies. Can you imagine how he got that kind of money to invest like that?

What is ironic is that he is using resources based in the US! Would the American authorities apprehend him along with his acolytes? I wonder...

America has always worked in strange and contradictory ways.

After all, he is the actual mastermind behind this whole works against Grameen Bank. There are undoubtedly overseas third parties involved in this.

UAE freezes and unfreezes intake of Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Filipinos several times a year.

They have a quota system.

Yes a quota system for specific nationalities for specific reasons and that's the point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom