Banjosa Lake Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

MadDog

Reaction score

3367694444_8b8746ab0c_m.jpg

2209859986_c606dbf610.jpg

4736005678_f3d6d1d9ff.jpg

banjosa1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man have you ever been to this place? this aint what they are showing... believe me you will be disappointed

its an artificial lake. and not as beautiful as it's shown in the pictures above... and water is not clean..

Lake tou lake hoti hai artificial ho ya natural :p Shangrila Lake Resorts Skardu Lower Kachura Lake is Also Man Made.

man have you ever been to this place? this aint what they are showing... believe me you will be disappointed

lol thats what i am trying to say ... such a worst place i have ever seen in my life! these picture are damn post production you can't even imagine... such a dirty lake with pathetic environment.....

lol thats what i am trying to say ... such a worst place i have ever seen in my life! these picture are damn post production you can't even imagine... such a dirty lake with pathetic environment.....

in what season you visited the lake ??? in off season the flow of water lowers down which turns this lake in to Pond so it depends on the season you visited this place .

377580_10150986290365495_575253605_n.jpg

if you visited in autumn or in some other season other then summers you must have got the dirty water of lake like this one in the picture its from autumn of 2011.

Lake tou lake hoti hai artificial ho ya natural :p Shangrila Lake Resorts Skardu Lower Kachura Lake is Also Man Made.

Yes, and like Kalarkahar is natural I guess... :rolleyes:

i like this one

nothing like Neelam valley in this world... without a second thought, its the most beautiful place in Pakistan...., cause neither the timber mafia has reached there, nor tourists.... only travelers and adventurists

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and like Kalarkahar is natural I guess... :rolleyes:

nothing like Neelam valley in this world... without a second thought, its the most beautiful place in Pakistan...., cause neither the timber mafia has reached there, nor tourists.... only travelers and adventurists

I hope common tourists never reach Neelum valley only the adventurist so that its beauty can be protected.

Back
Top Bottom