What's new

Banning any party isn't best way: British Foreign Office Minister

Last time I checked, the US had recommended for more dialogue from the AL.
mozena had tried seeking meeting with hasina for the last 8 month, but hasina wont meet him. even when the assistant secretary of state came to dhaka, she did not.

mozena had tried seeking meeting with hasina for the last 8 month, but hasina wont meet him. even when the assistant secretary of state came to dhaka, she did not.

From what I know, Hillary talked with Hasina for only half an hour. Whereas with Khaleda Zia, about an hour.

I think she basically went there just to see Dr. Yunus. They are close friends since college if I'm not mistaken.

And not only is Hasina refusing to meet with the Mozena, they dared blast the US Embassy regarding the dialogue matter. This implies that someone outside Bangladesh is backing them.

From what I know, Hillary talked with Hasina for only half an hour. Whereas with Khaleda Zia, about an hour.

I think she basically went there just to see Dr. Yunus. They are close friends since college if I'm not mistaken.

And not only is Hasina refusing to meet with the Mozena, they dared blast the US Embassy regarding the dialogue matter. This implies that someone outside Bangladesh is backing them.

during last tenure of BNP, they tried looking for the chinese and the saudi route. This time bal is going for the russia and the india route. The fear of losing power makes people do stupid things:lol:

forget the west.if hasina says she will give chittagong port to the usa now usa will say hang all the jamaatis right now ! those who dance by the west is competely living in a fools heaven. they just see their benifits nothing more.
Hmm...as I thought the west might oppose a ban on Jamat.

forget the west.if hasina says she will give chittagong port to the usa now usa will say hang all the jamaatis right now ! those who dance by the west is competely living in a fools heaven. they just see their benifits nothing more.
the bangladeshi crusader has spoken:lol:

That is what Awami League and people like you did and do, sell national interest to india to stay in power. Your statement is proof enough that you are complete waste as far as Bangladesh is concern. Bangladesh deep sea project is a commercial and trade venture and can have one or more suitable investor/partners. US can easily be partner in the project when a stable and non fascist govt in power. Besides, no one holding their breath given Awami League regime stalled the project with indian advice. US does not think like "one talpatar sepoi", there is no reason for US to fall for sinking boat and that is with irony. I am sure you don't get the drift.

This someone is US itself along with its current regional close ally...now figure. US or west loans the rhythm to everyone, when time comes they play the game they need on chessboard.

This someone is US itself along with its current regional close ally...now figure. US or west loans the rhythm to everyone, when time comes they play the game they need on chessboard.

Maybe. I've often suspected that it has something to do with Joy. He has learned some new tricks over there.

As far as India-US axis is concerned, it is unlikely that the Indians would fully complement with US's strategic goals in the region. This matter had been discussed before in various threads (not only on Bangladesh Defense).

USA backs Dr. Yunus, though he isn't a full-time politician. His party "Citizen Power" was meant to be a sidelined party. Kinda like a forum. Never a mainstream one like AL and BNP.

That is what Awami League and people like you did and do, sell national interest to india to stay in power. Your statement is proof enough that you are complete waste as far as Bangladesh is concern. Bangladesh deep sea project is a commercial and trade venture and can have one or more suitable investor/partners. US can easily be partner in the project when a stable and non fascist govt in power. Besides, no one holding their breath given Awami League regime stalled the project with indian advice. US does not think like "one talpatar sepoi", there is no reason for US to fall for sinking boat and that is with irony. I am sure you don't get the drift.

US dalal, who is anti Islamic now? :woot: stop smoking whateeer youa re smoking. US' interests in BD must be limited and so should Russia's. If you lose the balance then good luck being a vessel.

Banning of any party is not a good way for the people of Democrat Country. It's will make bad effect for Bangladesh especially if Jamat will banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom