What's new

"BCCI jealous of Bangladesh Premier League" - Anandabazar

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ We don't have nay displeasure with ipl or any tournament . displeasure is creatng your media. BCCI

Not in english folks.. translate this or this will be closed.

Not in english folks.. translate this or this will be closed.

Last day. One thread deleted by mods for twisting title than why should not delete this thread?

ok. The article says that '' After Pakistan, Srilanka.... Bangladesh-BCCI relation is fluctuating! Thats because Bangladesh requested for 5 indian players for BPL, but BCCI did not bother to reply and Bangladesh cricket board felt insulted. BCB wanted saurav as dada is so much popular in bangladesh. But BCCI didn't allow that also though Sarv is retired. Inside source indicates that bcci became concerned about BPL popularity after espn and star cricket decided to telecast every match of BPL.''

^^ now How could be the title is not wrong. Because BCB jealous of our cricket player " DADA ".:p

Last day. One thread deleted by mods for twisting title than why should not delete this thread?

Because I have to first understand what is twisted .. DUHH!

I still need the title and news in english or at least a translation otherwise this thread will be closed.

Because I have to first understand what is twisted .. DUHH!

I still need the title and news in english or at least a translation otherwise this thread will be closed.

Title is there, the news shall be crapped up if translated in google, IT'S HORRIBLE!
One of the IPL auction platform. Rahul Dravid is going to town on Saturday. And since that night at the foot bengalurute, 0-8 November, the planet will be no different. It's another planet. Feedback collection. Rabindra jadeja here as I can sell it, Sachin, Bradman, Dravid, Lara, Jack Hobbs, Victor trampara and much more for all types of cricket will not run! No matter what he say's prabinera - the Rabindra jadeja!
I read the weather around the main platform for the other side of the IPL. That the public auction bid hamkahamkira not happening. Happening behind the screen. The next day, you may cause serious threaten. Threaten to cause serious, as the unity of the subcontinent are going to crash. This conflict between the new bedheche India vs Bangladesh. And has its center of Bengali cricket league. Bangladesh Cricket IPL dhanei that the time to start kartara. Same with India, where large groups phryancaijira bought. My money Bowling, Chris geilera like stars have been sold. Cricket kartara I wanted, at least in this tournament from India to any person other than pamceka kriketarake. The Indian board's permission deyaini, swept up by waiting in the north. I feel highly insulted by Cricket kartara.
Bangalore on Saturday and the hotel market - under the table, who is the captain of the Warriors sahara pune sell, I read in the text Gangopadhyay. At the end of their contact with the bipiela kartara Policy. 'I want that for any price' that is offered him. The popularity of keeping bipiela Policy kartara thought, 'one' - to bring any Indian cricketer would not be peleo. How to play very ceyeochilena Policy. India with the permission of the Board. Curiously, the retired saurabhakeo off is not allowed.
Many people are very aware, the Indian Board kartara afraid IPL tournament like no other in the same way a successful IPL jaulusa will be reduced. They do not want to let the player. Are now trying to do as a player saurabhake bipiela kartara ayambasadara as if the brand can be found at. Board of Sri Lanka and Pakistan have already occurred with the samparkahani. The troubled times in Bangladesh is not in the list. Where's the day after the Asia Cup will play a team dhonira. I do not expect it to get some good entertainment. Many also feel, Bangalore and the Indian Board kartadera auctions that interest, more interest than they can sit on 9 February to bipiela. In particular, iesapiena - All Star Sports TV broadcast rights to the Indian Board kartara narecare have purchased neoyaya. If a particular certificate of eggs and the rest is gold swan?

^^ Google Translation :rofl:

I don't think so, one of these leagues is a $15 billion/year franchise whilst the other,ugh.... Isn't.

ya friend its a good step for bangladesh cricket,they will get fame world wide

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

:welcome:ok bangladesh ok carry on.

How big is this tournament money wise (brand value estimation)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom