What's new

B'desh permits India limited transhipment via its port

Good, India pushing from one side and Bay of Bengal from the other. It's only a matter of time when Bangladesh will cease to exist. :lol:
Are you kidding? As if there's already not enough illegal bds in Kolkata. I pray to my lack of faith that Bangladesh continue to exist, offcourse between barbed wire and bay of west Bengal.

Are you kidding? As if there's already not enough illegal bds in Kolkata. I pray to my lack of faith that Bangladesh continue to exist, offcourse between barbed wire and bay of west Bengal.

Oh yeah! That could be another nightmare. Or maybe they can pretend to be Rohingya and sneak into Myanmar. :D

Country which have half ourr per Capita income calling us beggars???:rofl:

Only 6-7 states out of 28 has higher per capita GDP then Bangladesh considering 2005 base year and by that base year per capita gdp will be around 1200 usd. So 70-80% of Indian populations lives below standard then Bangladesh. It is not unusual for us to call Indians beggars. How many time do I need to remind you most of the Indian economy is controlled by only few and rest lives in slum and defect open. That is the reason why India is lagged behind Bangladesh by a big margin in social indicator.

Another jamati with his usual rant.

What difference does it make, Jammat is a Bangladeshi political party and anyone supporting Jammat has as much right to talk about national interest as anyone one else. We understand in india there is discrimination along the line of religion, cast etc. but don't try to bring indian shortcomings and irrelevant topic to hijack the discussion of the thread.

Only 6-7 states out of 28 has higher per capita GDP then Bangladesh considering 2005 base year and by that base year per capita gdp will be around 1200 usd. So 70-80% of Indian populations lives below standard then Bangladesh. It is not unusual for us to call Indians beggars. How many time do I need to remind you most of the Indian economy is controlled by only few and rest lives in slum and defect open. That is the reason why India is lagged behind Bangladesh by a big margin in social indicator.

Bangladeshi Economy runs on Hilsas, Money Laundering, Underwears, Smuggling and Man Power Exports. (Thanks to @MandarK)

Bangladesh still has Euro I Emission Standards while India is moving towards Euro V Standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladeshi Economy runs on Hilsas, Money Laundering, Underwears, Smuggling and Man Power Exports. (Thanks to @MandarK)

Bangladesh still has Euro I Emission Standards while India is moving towards Euro V Standards.

Whatever but still it has a better social indicator and bulk of the Indian states even does not have that. You are from dirty and poor Bihar. Just think about it. @MandarK also knows about his dirty and poor UP.

And regarding smuggling it is aiding only the Indians and feeding the hungry and malnourished Indian.

Whatever but still it has a better social indicator and bulk of the Indian states even does not have that. You are from dirty and poor Bihar. Just think about it. @MandarK also knows about his dirty and poor UP.

And regarding smuggling it is aiding only the Indians and feeding the hungry and malnourished Indian.

You once said that Bangladeshi Cross Border Smuggling contributes $5 Billion to Bangladeshi Economy. And Even upto $10 Billion.

So Smuggling (According to You) Contributes upto 10% of Bangladeshi Economy. (Bangladesh Economy = $98 Billion).

Captain planet please dont fall indian trap and discuss economy in the thread. indians want to take discussion into irrelevant topic.

You once said that Bangladeshi Cross Border Smuggling contributes $5 Billion to Bangladeshi Economy. And Even upto $10 Billion.

So Smuggling (According to You) Contributes upto 10% of Bangladeshi Economy. (Bangladesh Economy = $98 Billion).

Smuggling is not contributing instead money is going to poor and hungry Indians and draining our resources and one of the big item that India is smuggling is illegal drugs which is destroying our youth. So keep your fantasy that smuggling is contributing to Bangladesh but testy beef we are getting but that is only 10% of the smuggling.

N I told your based on 2005 base Bd economy is close to 180 billion usd (nominal).

Captain planet please dont fall indian trap and discuss economy in the thread. indians want to take discussion into irrelevant topic.

I know he is Bombay Dude and came up with new id. Reported couple of time but mod is not taking action against him.

Smuggling is not contributing instead money is going to poor and hungry Indians and draining our resources and one of the big item that India is smuggling is illegal drugs which is destroying our youth. So keep your fantasy that smuggling is contributing to Bangladesh but testy beef we are getting but that is only 10% of the smuggling.

N I told your based on 2005 base Bd economy is close to 180 billion usd (nominal).

I know he is Bombay Dude and came up with new id. Reported couple of time but mod is not taking action against him.

It always puzzled me how BD could have a GDP/capita half that of India and still be ahead in very important social indicators like life expectancy and child malnutrition.

With the upgrading of the GDP by next year GDP/capita should go from around 50% of India to around 70% that of India.

BD will almost definitely surpass Pakistan by 2016-2017 and 2025-2030 is a realistic, if ambitious, goal to do the same with respect to India.

^^ BD can surpass Pakistans per capita in 2020 if BD grows at 10% for 8 years. Not possible as soon as WOT ends Pakistan will be back on track

Back
Top Bottom