What's new

BDR to set up camps every 5 kilometer along the border

By the way, why we even need these shooters against the BSF? Have not you seen the performance of India's Black Cats in Bombay? BCs are their best commando, they say. Even our Ansars will do better than them.

is it necessary to post garbage like this?
but you enjoy flaming don't you? grow up...you know what the situation of your country is.Taking out frustration by cursing India or it's forces will not solve your problems...loose the steam.

Raquib, they always undergo army training.They train with army personnel and are trained by army personnel.

That is why it is often claimed that BDR is truely a "para-military" force.

Pardon me bro, thats just what I've heard from some people...

Sigh!! Some people will only learn , a few seconds before a nuclear tipped Brahmos hurtling at 7 times the speed of sound towards the posterior , about the capabilities of India's defence !
Yes, India needs more atomic bombs, but only to put through the hungry mouths of each Indian. That is the only way to relieve your population from hunger and malnutrition. Do not brag about your toy bombs, better feed your population first. Then only you will be promoted up from the status of an underdeveloped third world country. Your bombs are a shame to your hungry mouths.

is it necessary to post garbage like this?
but you enjoy flaming don't you? grow up...you know what the situation of your country is.Taking out frustration by cursing India or it's forces will not solve your problems...loose the steam.
What do you cursed Indians think of our country Bangladesh? We are not as poor as you wish us to be, and we are far better off than Indians. That is why many Indians come and work in our country. Read the economy & development section of this Forum to know about BD. Or are you already frustated by reading those?

Leon,
you are much knowledgeable person. do not site any propagation site
run by a teenage guy.

Bangladesh imported 17/18 Otokar from turkey for BDR. Same year they also imported around 100/200 T-85 sniper rifles for BDR.

Thanks for the info about the actual numbers of otokar APV.
I know BDmil always exaggerate,but I hope their words become true.These APVs are needed for every BDR sector,that might scare our "Trigger happy BSF friends".

Thanks for the info about the actual numbers of otokar APV.
I know BDmil always exaggerate,but I hope their words become true.These APVs are needed for every BDR sector,that might scare our "Trigger happy BSF friends".
I think, if the number of sharp-sooting rifles are not large yet, it is because the military needs first to confirm the reliability of the rifles. Only after proper scrutiny they will order for large quantity. This is true for any equipments in the armory.

Bangladesh military does not take any hasty decision without properly understanding the merits and demerits of an equipment.

Moreover sir,Type-85 is not actually a sniper rifle.It is copy of Dragunov SVD,which was intended to give long range to the soldiers.So actually it was created to be used as a standard issue for normal troops.

But it has good history as a sniper rifle.It is reliable and fairly accurate.

Last edited:
What do you cursed Indians think of our country Bangladesh? We are not as poor as you wish us to be, and we are far better off than Indians. That is why many Indians come and work in our country. Read the economy & development section of this Forum to know about BD. Or are you already frustated by reading those?

let's not spoil your thread.Your country has heavy Indian investment.People like you suffer from blind hatred of India...I wanted to post a dozen articles of how dependent the BD economy is on the trade with the Indian economy...we are your second largest exporter...have been the biggest trade partner since '71...but no India is bad...can you realize what'd happen if we pull out completely?
Make sure your hate has substance to it...otherwise it appears child-like.and let's continue on the economy thread.

let's not spoil your thread.Your country has heavy Indian investment.People like you suffer from blind hatred of India...I wanted to post a dozen articles of how dependent the BD economy is on the trade with the Indian economy...we are your second largest exporter...have been the biggest trade partner since '71...but no India is bad...can you realize what'd happen if we pull out completely?
Make sure your hate has substance to it...otherwise it appears child-like.and let's continue on the economy thread.

Your economic knowledge is just laughable. So we would not engage economic discussion here, much less with you.

Your economic knowledge is just laughable. So we would not engage economic discussion here, much less with you.

google..."bangladesh trade partners."
and laugh as much as you want to.

Thats a good step but the question is that will BD allow BDR to target BSF men when they intrude into Bangladeshi territory ?

You Poor Pakistanis!!!! Forget your Ansars even you as whole country can't compare to India... You every truth then also you compare to India. Please for God's sake if you want to show your self strong army/airforce/navy they you will have to improve your economy and try to stand yourself on world map economicly. No offence.. With this speed of Arm race and talking about arms..obtaining arms and ammunication in place of giving proper education , food and infrastructure to country..sooner then later your country will be like africa,congo etc etc.. And Americes , Chiness will be enjoying from your wast natural resource which I appriciate you have.... May good give you some mind... And take you on path of prosperity...

You Poor Pakistanis!!!! Forget your Ansars even you as whole country can't compare to India... You every truth then also you compare to India. Please for God's sake if you want to show your self strong army/airforce/navy they you will have to improve your economy and try to stand yourself on world map economicly. No offence.. With this speed of Arm race and talking about arms..obtaining arms and ammunication in place of giving proper education , food and infrastructure to country..sooner then later your country will be like africa,congo etc etc.. And Americes , Chiness will be enjoying from your wast natural resource which I appriciate you have.... May good give you some mind... And take you on path of prosperity...

:what: And what this thread has to do with with poverty in Pakistan ?

Why do we need this crap?:blink:

Moreover sir,Type-85 is not actually a sniper rifle.It is copy of Dragunov SVD,which was intended to give long range to the soldiers.So actually it was created to be used as a standard issue for normal troops.

But it has good history as a sniper rifle.It is reliable and fairly accurate.

Leaon, you are right. It is mainly a sharp shooter rifle used for extending the shooting range of basic infantry fire. However, considering our geographic terrain, it is very much adoptable as a battalion sniper rifle. Soviet and Chineese did not find much need of a greater range sniper rifle. And it is very accurate upto 600yds.

good enough for us.

Back
Top Bottom