What's new

Beautiful South Africa in Pictures

Beautiful country. Can't wait to be in Durbs this weekend. @FCPX which province are you based in SA ?

Indian's were brought to SA more than 150 years back by the British to work in the railroad, sugar cane industry, etc. and have a prominent presence today and fairly strong ties to India.

Most famous of all Indian's was Gandhi who lived here for many years and also campaigned against the Apartheid and the British rule. Some historical and new pics.............

Beautiful country. Can't wait to be in Durbs this weekend. @FCPX which province are you based in SA ?

Buddy I am half way between Johannesburg and Pretoria so about 600Km's from Durbs :) Hey let me know if you are making a visit here (Joburg or Pretoria) and we can meet up or else if you need any advice or assistance while in Durbs give me shout :)

What is not common knowledge that SA has a small but very prominent local Muslim community. Also, the country has seen a boom in mosques in recent years and a huge resurgence towards Islam in the Muslim community. The largest Mosque in the Southern Hemisphere is located here and has been built by a Turkish philanthropist and includes a school with boarding. There are plans to construct a university soon. This mosque was modeled on the famous Blue mosque in Istanbul.

We have just all kinds of scenery and eco systems from the oceans, rivers, mountains, lush vegetation, to deserts not to mention wildlife and nightlife :)

We have just all kinds of scenery and eco systems from the oceans, rivers, mountains, lush vegetation, to deserts not to mention wildlife and nightlife :)

the only scenery

095576.1-lg.jpg

It's a good thing that KSA sought better relations with SA, and here we are :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom