What's new

beautiful UK........

U.S.A is not bad either... We have the BEST from ALL countries of the world ... :chilli::bounce::bounce::chilli:

you haven't been to UK yet thats why :cheers:

The amount of respect they give to minorities.......... no other nations can do that........ (including all Muslim countries)

@ Topic

Tate Modern - London

Its a very good art gallery......... a must visit place if you are interested in Art

379b3584408c8593f23e0561694a5a93.jpg

Tate Britian - London - Another must visit Art gallery

d193a2cb52bb983b2d05ceae33bf1b90.jpg

Inside of Tate Britian

217c95d1122dd93e964dc5e061622465.jpg

you haven't been to UK yet thats why :cheers:

The amount of respect they give to minorities.......... no other nations can do that........ (including all Muslim countries)

@ Topic

Tate Modern - London

Its a very good art gallery......... a must visit place if you are interested in Art

379b3584408c8593f23e0561694a5a93.jpg

yes very true infact it's tolerant to an extreme do you remember the story a few years back where they wanted to ban desk ornaments/toys of piglet from winnie the pooh in the workplace because they thought muslims might find it offensive :rofl:

Thanks Trance

hope to see some contributions from you also

i have lived here most of my live and i have never ever experienced ANY racism at all I have to say it's one of the most tolerant and multicultural places in world .

True. Brits are very good , kind and respectful people.

By the way, how can i post pictures?

As for not facing racism, just take a walk down Glasgow and things will not seem the way think they are.

London is an international city so people are well accustomed to others and its diverse people has something for everyone.

United Kingdom is surely beautful and blessed with alot of beauty..infact as many know there are so many desi's in london & Uk alone that forsure it is home away from home for many i acutally had a chance to travel from london to the country side for 2 days with my cousins and was it so wonderful the green grass, the clean air in the hills, country side the leaves the weather all so calm and breathtaking anyhow overall a nice country i will be visiting UK soon inshallah.

As for not facing racism, just take a walk down Glasgow and things will not seem the way think they are.

London is an international city so people are well accustomed to others and its diverse people has something for everyone.

No my friend, i am not in london and i will never want to live in london. a busy city that you spend half of your life in the underground trains. there might be some places that are not tolerant and having problems, but vast majority of the UK is great with great people. I have faced racism myself couple of times, but i will never let those 2 occasions get over my judgement and forget all the good about the british people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom