What's new

Beijing has never recognised the 'so-called' state Arunachal Pradesh: China

China also maintained that its position on the China-India boundary issue was consistent and clear
ANI | Beijing Last Updated at January 4, 2018 08:47 IST

Never acknowledged existence of Arunachal Pradesh: China on PLA intrusion 'Chinese road-building team entered 1 km inside India, sent back by Army' Beijing's Arunachal obsession will adversely affect Tibet: Chinese scholar PLA may push India out of Doklam with military op in 2 weeks: Chinese media Amid call for war, China says stand-off with India may derail border talks

China on Wednesday maintained that its position on the China-India boundary issue was consistent and clear and that Beijing has never recognised the existence of Arunachal Pradesh.

"I need to point out that China's position on the China-India boundary issue is consistent and clear, and we have never recognized the so-called Arunachal Pradesh," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said while responding to a question about media reports that stated Chinese soldiers with construction machines entered 200 metres inside Arunachal Pradesh.

However, Geng said he was not aware of any such reports.

Last month, too, a similar such incident had happened.

The Chinese troops reportedly left the construction equipment behind after they were confronted by the Indian soldiers.

The India-China border covering the 3,488 km-long Line of Actual Control (LAC) is disputed between the two sides and notably, Beijing claims Arunachal Pradesh to be the part of its south Tibet.

Geng, in his media conference, also laid stress on upholding peace and tranquility in China-India border areas and said peaceful conditions served the common interests of both sides.

Last year, the Indian and Chinese troops had engaged in a standoff on the Doklam plateau near Sikkim, at the trijunction of India, China, and Bhutan, for over two months after the latter began constructing a road on the disputed territory.

The standoff ended in August after the two sides decided to disengage their troops.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...e-arunachal-pradesh-china-118010400099_1.html

lol :rofl::rofl: Joker and their slaves.

China also maintained that its position on the China-India boundary issue was consistent and clear

Never acknowledged existence of Arunachal Pradesh: China on PLA intrusion 'Chinese road-building team entered 1 km inside India, sent back by Army' Beijing's Arunachal obsession will adversely affect Tibet: Chinese scholar PLA may push India out of Doklam with military op in 2 weeks: Chinese media Amid call for war, China says stand-off with India may derail border talks

China on Wednesday maintained that its position on the China-India boundary issue was consistent and clear and that Beijing has never recognised the existence of Arunachal Pradesh.

"I need to point out that China's position on the China-India boundary issue is consistent and clear, and we have never recognized the so-called Arunachal Pradesh," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said while responding to a question about media reports that stated Chinese soldiers with construction machines entered 200 metres inside Arunachal Pradesh.

The Chinese troops reportedly left the construction equipment behind after they were confronted by the Indian soldiers.

The India-China border covering the 3,488 km-long Line of Actual Control (LAC) is disputed between the two sides and notably, Beijing claims Arunachal Pradesh to be the part of its south Tibet.

Geng, in his media conference, also laid stress on upholding peace and tranquility in China-India border areas and said peaceful conditions served the common interests of both sides.

Last year, the Indian and Chinese troops had engaged in a standoff on the Doklam plateau near Sikkim, at the trijunction of India, China, and Bhutan, for over two months after the latter began constructing a road on the disputed territory.

The standoff ended in August after the two sides decided to disengage their troops.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...e-arunachal-pradesh-china-118010400099_1.html
china will lose most of the occupied territories at the end of this episode , tibet will also get freedom during the process of disintegration of this so called country china

lol lol?? there should be referendum in Kashmir also.Am sure 99.9 will favour to kick illegal Indian army out from there,killing youngsters and raping the women.Totally illegal occupation.

lol lol?? there should be referendum in Kashmir also.Am sure 99.9 will favour to kick illegal Indian army out from there,killing youngsters and raping the women.Totally illegal occupation.
Yeh there should be... It's been 70 years don't betray Kashmiris more... when r u moving ur personals back so that the referendum can take place as per UN resolution?

When we decide to hold referendum, it will be after we relocate back all the Hindus of Kashmir. In fact we will make sure the Hindus are more than 50% to ensure we win :D

@pher
@dy1022
@Nilgiri

China - India bhai bhai.

:nana:
Just because indians and chinese share the same feeling toward your country from different reasons, so we are bhai bhai? where did you get your critical thinking education from? the london slum or dahka one? In fact, I don't have ill feeling toward bd in the first place, and I even understand your frustration in the current situation. But as you kind constantly bitched about china and resort personal attack to vet out your pains, sorry, I have to retaliate by bashing your county and people.

As for india, you are doomed. we now just keep pricking you until this modi guy jump and shout " enough is enough!", then india will see good bye to its north east part and andaman islands, if they are lucky to manage their damage control from there.

Just because indians and chinese share the same feeling toward your country from different reasons, so we are bhai bhai? where did you get your critical thinking education from? the london slum or dahka one? In fact, I don't have ill feeling toward bd in the first place, and I even understand your frustration in the current situation. But as you kind constantly bitched about china and resort personal attack to vet out your pains, sorry, I have to retaliate by bashing your county and people.

As for india, you are doomed. we now just keep pricking you until this modi guy jump and shout " enough is enough!", then india will see good bye to its north east part and andaman islands, if they are lucky to manage their damage control from there.

Since you claim to have attended a top 10 US university and got top marks in the English language test, please can you re-write your post but with better grammar as I am not clear exactly what you meant to say.

China-India bhai bhai
:victory:

Last edited:
Since you claim to have attended a top 10 US university and got top marks in the English language test, please can you re-write your post but with better grammar as I am not clear exactly what you mean to say.

China-India bhai bhai
sorry, i forget you come from bd gutters, go back to your british colonizer to let them interpret to you what I wrote, after all, their cousin give me admission to that shitty university.

Last edited:
lol :rofl::rofl: Joker and their slaves.
yes yes yes
:pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

cant wait for the 2 front war we will bring to india at a time and place of our choosing. so excited :yahoo:

Since you claim to have attended a top 10 US university and got top marks in the English language test, please can you re-write your post but with better grammar as I am not clear exactly what you meant to say.

China-India bhai bhai
Imagine these times Bengalis are trying to give it to the Chinese.

my brother in 2018 Bangladesh is nothing but another state of India, BD's foreign policy is being written in New Delhi. Your PM takes orders from an Hindu what a disgrace :omghaha::omghaha:

Sc*** Chinese POV. Who cares. Our survival doesn't depend on Chinese grant & aid. Let those whose depend toe their line.

That's between India and Tibet bro,I am sure tibetan's are with us on that
Yes, but India belongs to China.

Ok!
View attachment 446485

Tibet was an Independent country. AP never belonged to China nor Tibet, to begin with. And only a fraction of people living there is Tibetans including the refugees. AP was primarily ruled by Chiefs belonging to different tribes.
China's interest in AP is simply the Tawang Monastery. That's why when leaders in China changes, there is a shift in policy. Until the 80's China never claimed AP. You had the Chance during the Sino - Indian war, but you returned to original position.
India Illegally Independent So far, India has inherited too many British policies, but it is regrettable that India did not have the British power.

china will lose most of the occupied territories at the end of this episode , tibet will also get freedom during the process of disintegration of this so called country china
Good idea, I hope you will succeed.

But before that, India should first solve the Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil Nadu problem.

My question is to my chines friends why did china return the land they capture in 1962 war?

My question is to my chines friends why did china return the land they capture in 1962 war?
Because "the friendship of the third world countries". China hopes to resolve the issue of South Tibet through negotiations. So China is a "limited border war"

In 1962, Chinese soldiers were ordered to abide by the 6 principles. Treat the India soldiers —— "no killing, no beating, no scolding, no insult, no binding, no search".

timg

timg

36020171220191928232-jpg.443755
36020171220191945471-jpg.443756
36020171220191841856-jpg.443757

243271864-jpg.443758

When the war ended, China returned all India weapons and captives.
8efee3b592a64144a21e5b0fc5a67e16_th.jpg

5c5ddd3f2ec24f10833626d8a7852c24_th.jpg

So, don't believe in the Indian mouth. don't sympathize with any Indian. It's a waste.

Because "the friendship of the third world countries". China hopes to resolve the issue of South Tibet through negotiations. So China is a "limited border war"

In 1962, Chinese soldiers were ordered to abide by the 6 principles. Treat the India soldiers —— "no killing, no beating, no scolding, no insult, no binding, no search".

timg

timg

36020171220191928232-jpg.443755
36020171220191945471-jpg.443756
36020171220191841856-jpg.443757

243271864-jpg.443758

When the war ended, China returned all India weapons and captives.
8efee3b592a64144a21e5b0fc5a67e16_th.jpg

5c5ddd3f2ec24f10833626d8a7852c24_th.jpg

So, don't believe in the Indian mouth. don't sympathize with any Indian. It's a waste.
Do you think it was worth of giving chance to indian.. if they get chance to do unrest in tibet or anywhere in china do you think they wont do it..
Like Pakistan who made huge mistake by not caputing Kashmir in 62 China gave monkey a match box. India dont deserve any chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom