What's new

Being gay is 'damage in the mind', Qatar World Cup ambassador says

How many of your co-workers are gays? Do you know? If you do know, does it affect YOUR productivity at work and your personal life?

Promiscuity is not exclusive to the gay community. Neither is domestic abuse. But let us grant your argument for now. When a subgroup is living society's shadow, little can be known about them. So if we push gays back into the closets, how many of them will live the lives of Catholic priests -- celibacy? Practically none, and YOU know it. Ever heard of 'lavender marriages' ?

Even as public a life as that as a movie star, gays found ways to get with each other while still managed to keep different profiles. Am sure you recognize at least a couple famous names even though they are older than your life. So what is the point of your links? To discourage straights from turning into gays? Probably some will be discouraged but they would be statistically insignificant.

Currently, of all divorces in the US, more than 1/2 are filed by women.

Every reason from finance to boredom to domestic abuse. Myself, I have a divorce. Not much stability in the straight community.

Accept as what? I am willing to be fair.

Results indicated that participants, particularly males, considered children adopted by either lesbian or gay couples to have a lower probability of developing a normative sexual and gender identity than children adopted by heterosexual couples. Both men and women considered that children would emulate the sexual orientation of their same-sex parents, and that a boy's gender role behavior was more at risk if he was adopted by a lesbian couple. Moreover, men were apprehensive about the gender role behavior of a boy adopted by a gay male couple. Overall, these results indicate persistence of biased evaluations of the sexual and gender development of children adopted by lesbian and gay parents.​

Basically, what the abstract says is that there a slightly higher probability that children from same-sex adoption may take on the sexual orientation of their same-sex parents. Let us say that probability is true -- for now.

How does that affect me? Nothing. You living across town or in a different state/province or in the other hemisphere? Nothing. In other words, nothing the gay community do directly affect you and me. Male prisoners who turned to other male prisoners for sexual gratification does not affect the rest of us, and they do not consider themselves to be gay. Thailand is famous for their 'lady boys' have no effects on me in the US.

So what does it mean to 'accept', I still have not received a satisfactory answer. If I say the sky is red and let us say that I even put such a banner in front of your house, does it mean you have to 'accept' what I say? No, YOU do not.

Every year, People magazine put up their 'Sexiest Man Alive' and every yr, I agreed. Aesthetically, I do say that Chris Evans (Captain America) is a handsome man, but sexually, he does nothing for me. Personally, I do not find any man sexually attractive. But if Chris Evans, like Rock Hudson of the 1950s, turned out to be gay, I would not care. So if I do not find men to be sexually attractive, does that mean I did not accept gays? No, it means I do not care, and I think this is the crux of the problem.

Homosexuality is unnatural. I have no problem saying that. But treating a fellow human being with respect and dignity in spite of his/her sexual orientation is a sign of spiritual maturity. It means I am secured in my own sexual identity without the need for external validations. If God exists, then homosexuality is between that gay man/woman and God, not between 'Mankind' or 'Humanity' and God. I believe this is where most religious people missed/lost the point. Just as the sky is blue, heterosexuality is biologically normal. But nowhere in nature does it say I have to treat homosexuality with hostility and violence in order to preserve my own existence.

I do not recall any coworker who was gay. I did meet a guy who tried to sweet-talk me into taking interest in him but I was too straight for his tricks. He was fishing and had poor ethics given his profession. Most unfortunate.

I did not assert that social issues such as "promiscuity" and "domestic abuse" are EXCLUSIVE to gay community; this was NOT my point of contention to begin with. I pointed out that gay relations are unhealthy (i.e., most vulnerable to catching STDs and/or developing health problems by virtue of anal intercourse), and gay men are very likely to have psychological problems as well (highest cases of domestic abuse among gay couples). To make it worse, gay couples are allowed to adopt children in your country. The rot is spreading because CORRUPTION OF FAMILY VALUES is now "politically correct."

This isn't just about YOU, this is about WELL BEING of the society. LGBTQ+ is a social phenomenon and movement akin to Feminism. These people are PUSHING their agenda in all aspects of life.

I was in the gaming scene. I used to play SWTOR. The game was interesting with well-crafted stories and sensible romantic interest(s) for each playable character according to its defined gender. Then I noticed a push from numerous subscribers to introduce same sex romance options for each playable character. BioWare developers accepted this nonsense. I need to be careful in how I chose my dialogues with NPCs now because I cannot undo my choices in this game. The focus have shifted to accommodating WOKE BS instead of sticking with mainstream values and good storytelling to appease all subscribers. Imagine Darth Malgus being a potential romantic interest for your MALE playable character - I won't be surprised if it gets this bad at some point. SWTOR is CRINGE now - I stopped playing and do not miss this game.

It doesn't stop at the gaming scene though. These people are PUSHING their agenda in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY including DISNEY PRODUCTIONS that have global viewership.

It doesn't stop at the entertainment industry either. These people are pushing their agenda in SCHOOLS.

They want to brainwash and condition YOUR CHILDREN to promote their way of life.

These people do NOT respect YOUR sentiments but introducing CANCEL CULTURE everywhere. You will be subjected to shaming tactics, personal attacks and even death threats if your VIEWS DO NOT ALIGN with that of LGBTQ+ movement. Just look at experiences of J. k. Rowling.

She decided to SKIP HBO Harry Potter Reunion event:

She is a rich woman and could take a lot of flak.

But what about people who have jobs? YOU can loose your job for pushing back against LGBTQ+ movement and/or for offending LGBTQ+ coworkers where you work.

CANCEL CULTURE will get worse in time.

It is COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY of all straight people to push back against LGBTQ+ movement, therefore.

About women being responsible for majority of divorces:

Unchecked acceptance of FEMINISM led to this situation - men in your country thought that sexualizing women is a good thing. There was absolute lack of PROMOTION OF TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES in the society.

There is a hefty price to pay for accepting perversions. There is wisdom in morality, right?

There are things that you will not understand if you do not believe in God and consider yourself an animal in line with Theory of Evolution. There is wisdom in spirituality in fact. Spirituality makes you God-fearing, moralistic and better than animals as a person.

I understand that CORRUPT leaders and BRAINWASHED organizations have misused religion(s) to incite violence in pursuit of their political ambition in history and even in modern times. I believe in creating an enlightened but moralistic society with a system of legal checks and balances and promotion of scholarly education to control all manner of excesses. The pendulum should not be allowed to swing too far in either direction - LEFT or RIGHT.

There are some bold men who are speaking out against social problems on YouTube and coaching other men in the process. But much more needs to be done.

BTW I want to remember that Ambassador opinion was the official truth mainstream in the Western psychologist / psyquiatrist one century ago.

At least Qatar have always the same ideas.

In the West you'll never know.

Someday they will declare straight sex as a mental illness of male domination over women.

:lol:

Personally I think everyone can think what they want about that, and that psychology is a pseudo science, not a real science.

Support for homosexuality is a key part of the liberal agenda in the west. Glorification of homosexuality is standard practice in western media. I think liberal elites want to control global population growth by encouraging homosexuality through making it "cool" in TV and movies. Its impossible to watch a movie or TV without glorification of homosexuality. Kids media is a particular target. Its so wide spread now.....its impossible to screen out by parents. I think media raters should include a little rainbow next to the media rating if it includes displays of homosexuality :lol: . Lets parents decide if they wants their kids to be exposed......instead of evil corporates following directions of the liberal elite (also known the reptile people :lol: :lol: ).

Last edited:
View attachment 895090
A drag queen who goes by the name Xochi Mochi reads a story to children at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library in Long Beach, California, on October 14, 2017.
Liberal elites want to stop climate change by making as many kids as possible gay so population growth will drop.

US media even glorifies Jeffry Dahmer on Netflix.....a sick gay man serial murderer that would eat people. A large number of USA serial killers were gay men....much higher percentage than their percentage in society. Maybe the Qatari minister has a point :lol: .

Last edited:
Can these fuckers just play football and keep the politics out of it.

There used to be a time when we used to say that sports shouldn't be politicised. Nowadays sports is only politicised.

Very recently we had a major controversy in The Netherlands with a Turkish player unwilling to wear a rainbow armband. The Dutch media and certain ex-players were going bonkers. Not a day was wasted in discussing the issue till death. The rejection to wear the armband was a bad thing for the promotion and tolerance for the LGBTQ community. The Turkish player was fully supported by the Muslim community. The Dutch comunity was divided.

Last edited:
Liberal elites want to stop climate change by making as many kids as possible gay so population growth with drop.

US media even glorifies Jeffry Dahmer on Netflix.....a sick gay man serial murderer that would eat people. A large number of USA serial killers were gay men....much higher percentage than their percentage in society. Maybe the Qatari minister has a point :lol: .

Jeff Dahmer had supporters and literally a fan club all over the Western world who used to write him letters praising his actions while he was in prison.

I do not recall any coworker who was gay. I did meet a guy who tried to sweet-talk me into taking interest in him but I was too straight for his tricks. He was fishing and had poor ethics given his profession. Most unfortunate.

I did not assert that social issues such as "promiscuity" and "domestic abuse" are EXCLUSIVE to gay community; this was NOT my point of contention to begin with. I pointed out that gay relations are unhealthy (i.e., most vulnerable to catching STDs and/or developing health problems by virtue of anal intercourse), and gay men are very likely to have psychological problems as well (highest cases of domestic abuse among gay couples). To make it worse, gay couples are allowed to adopt children in your country. The rot is spreading because CORRUPTION OF FAMILY VALUES is now "politically correct."

This isn't just about YOU, this is about WELL BEING of the society. LGBTQ+ is a social phenomenon and movement akin to Feminism. These people are PUSHING their agenda in all aspects of life.

I was in the gaming scene. I used to play SWTOR. The game was interesting with well-crafted stories and sensible romantic interest(s) for each playable character according to its defined gender. Then I noticed a push from numerous subscribers to introduce same sex romance options for each playable character. BioWare developers accepted this nonsense. I need to be careful in how I chose my dialogues with NPCs now because I cannot undo my choices in this game. The focus have shifted to accommodating WOKE BS instead of sticking with mainstream values and good storytelling to appease all subscribers. Imagine Darth Malgus being a potential romantic interest for your MALE playable character - I won't be surprised if it gets this bad at some point. SWTOR is CRINGE now - I stopped playing and do not miss this game.

It doesn't stop at the gaming scene though. These people are PUSHING their agenda in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY including DISNEY PRODUCTIONS that have global viewership.

It doesn't stop at the entertainment industry either. These people are pushing their agenda in SCHOOLS.

They want to brainwash and condition YOUR CHILDREN to promote their way of life.

These people do NOT respect YOUR sentiments but introducing CANCEL CULTURE everywhere. You will be subjected to shaming tactics, personal attacks and even death threats if your VIEWS DO NOT ALIGN with that of LGBTQ+ movement. Just look at experiences of J. k. Rowling.

She decided to SKIP HBO Harry Potter Reunion event:

She is a rich woman and could take a lot of flak.

But what about people who have jobs? YOU can loose your job for pushing back against LGBTQ+ movement and/or for offending LGBTQ+ coworkers where you work.

CANCEL CULTURE will get worse in time.

It is COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY of all straight people to push back against LGBTQ+ movement, therefore.

About women being responsible for majority of divorces:

Unchecked acceptance of FEMINISM led to this situation - men in your country thought that sexualizing women is a good thing. There was absolute lack of PROMOTION OF TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES in the society.

There is a hefty price to pay for accepting perversions. There is wisdom in morality, right?

There are things that you will not understand if you do not believe in God and consider yourself an animal in line with Theory of Evolution. There is wisdom in spirituality in fact. Spirituality makes you God-fearing, moralistic and better than animals as a person.

I understand that CORRUPT leaders and BRAINWASHED organizations have misused religion(s) to incite violence in pursuit of their political ambition in history and even in modern times. I believe in creating an enlightened but moralistic society with a system of legal checks and balances and promotion of scholarly education to control all manner of excesses. The pendulum should not be allowed to swing too far in either direction - LEFT or RIGHT.

There are some bold men who are speaking out against social problems on YouTube and coaching other men in the process. But much more needs to be done.

Don't speak too much truth on this topic. Right now it is evil to speak against LGBTQ rights. We are not crazy. Not so long ago these same Western countries deemed LGBTQ unhealthy etc. This sudden tolerance from a certain segment is not entirely unexpected. The idea is to keep the masses busy.

Support for homosexuality is a key part of the liberal agenda in the west. Glorification of homosexuality is standard practice in western media. I think liberal elites want to control global population growth by encouraging homosexuality through making it "cool" in TV and movies. Its impossible to watch a movie or TV without glorification of homosexuality. Kids media is a particular target. Its so wide spread now.....its impossible to screen out by parents. I think media raters should include a little rainbow next to the media rating if it includes displays of homosexuality :lol: . Lets parents decide if they wants their kids to be exposed......instead of evil corporates following directions of the liberal elite (also known the reptile people :lol: :lol: ).

They are doing it very methodically. Normalising it in the media, movies, cartoons etc. The established order thinks decades ahead. They have fvcked the planet. Let me tell you this much. Climate change has already wrecked the planet beyond recovery. This isn't some wacko theory. The population levels are indeed out of control. Our way of life won't change and we are simply overconsuming. The established order wants the masses to be like animals. Crazy masses who are busy fvcking each other while the elite are busy looting. The elite have figured out how to control the sheep. Just keep them busy with immoral things. This charade has a clear pattern.

Jeff Dahmer had supporters and literally a fan club all over the Western world who used to write him letters praising his actions while he was in prison.
as opposed to Bin Laden et al who had absolutely no supporters across the Muslim world, right ? :rolleyes:

as opposed to Bin Laden et al who had absolutely no supporters across the Muslim world, right ? :rolleyes:

Nigga, how did Osama bin Laden enter your mind? You smoking cow dung?

Nigga, let me give you one advice. Stop wasting time and find yourself a nice chap. You are clearly frustrated and we all know the reason. You need to get laid by a dude.

I have issues with Qatar hosting the WC, not for LBGT reasons but because the disregard of life where 000s died due to poor working practises because those people were from poor countries. Because if I want to go watch the WC there I have to be mega rich as it's a small country everything is sky high there.

As a Muslim this whole LBGT thing is simple for me, I follow the Quran and sunnah of the prophet as best as I can. The moral guidance in that tells me act of sodomy is haram ( forbidden). As many have said here Islam protects the society from the individual and the individual from society. That means things which are morally wrong are not allowed in public, in private its between you and your creator.

There are many immoral acts Qatar will not allow like couples kissing, the LBGT thing is being blown out of proportion.

I have issues with Qatar hosting the WC, not for LBGT reasons but because the disregard of life where 000s died due to poor working practises because those people were from poor countries. Because if I want to go watch the WC there I have to be mega rich as it's a small country everything is sky high there.

As a Muslim this whole LBGT thing is simple for me, I follow the Quran and sunnah of the prophet as best as I can. The moral guidance in that tells me act of sodomy is haram ( forbidden). As many have said here Islam protects the society from the individual and the individual from society. That means things which are morally wrong are not allowed in public, in private its between you and your creator.

There are many immoral acts Qatar will not allow like couples kissing, the LBGT thing is being blown out of proportion.

They did die and many are still dying. Not only that, scores of Asians are discriminated and killed on a daily basis in many GCC nations. The Arabs regard Asians as tissue paper. We already know this and the world cup treatment was also expected. This is basically common knowledge. Of course this behavior deserves full condemnation.

Yet, we must see through the charade. The reason why there is sudden outrage against Qatar from predominantly Western nations is not because they somehow care about Asian lives. Like I said, long before the world cup preparations many Arab nations were already treating poor Asian workers like dirt. This didn't get much attention before. In fact many Western nations used to ignore the mistreatment. Western tourists are lying naked on Arab beaches and drinking a martini when Asian workers are being exploited a few metres away. The reason why many Western commentators are suddenly outraged is because they don't want Qatar to host the world cup and get any positive coverage in the process. Remember that football is a huge money generating machine. The world cup in particular is a mega event where all eyes of the world are on the host nation. If Qatar manages well it could potentially put an Arab nation in a positive spotlight. The narrative that all Islamic nations are evil, backward etc. bites the dust. At least for a short moment. This is not in defence of Qatar, but my honest observation. There are many white racist folks who disprove Qatar hosting the event for merely being an Islamic nation. They are now using excuses like human rights abuses, LGBTQ, women's rights etc. to conflate the matter.

Last edited:
It is! Its a psychological disorder.

The Quran specifically says we were brought to the world in pairs - a man and a woman.

Also, how the people of Gomorrah & Sodom were destroyed and how clearly Quran describes this destruction is a message and a lesson to all followers of Islam.

There used to be a time when we used to say that sports shouldn't be politicised. Nowadays sports is only politicised.

Very recently we had a major controversy in The Netherlands with a Turkish player unwilling to wear a rainbow armband. The Dutch media and certain ex-players were going bonkers. Not a day was wasted in discussing the issue till death. The rejection to wear the armband was a bad thing for the promotion and tolerance for the LGBTQ community. The Turkish player was fully supported by the Muslim community. The Dutch comunity was divided.

Liberals in Netherlands probable see promoting homosexuality as a duty to fight climate change......just like riding bicycles.

Back
Top Bottom