What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

It is interesting Abu Zolfiqar, that you give a negative rating to my post which is factual and not to the razakar who is actually using foul language on the forum.

Kudos. Your priorities are quite straight. You are a true Pakistani.

The Pakistani student was a fag.

Should have man the fcuk up.

not sure what in Gods name he was doing there anyways....for all we know his father could be a factory owner who set up shop in Bangladesh and gave hundreds, perhaps thousands of Bengalis jobs

he should have fought back instead of take that disrespect

that said, i would be cautious about painting all BDeshis with one stroke. The ones I met are quite friendly towards Pakistan and in fact (like most Nepalis Ive met) -- theyre more anti india

Haseena and Ghani figure at the very bottom of our list of priorities. Neither of them are even worth our time.

Nepalis are friendly people.

But bengaldeshi sure harbour hatred for Pakistanis.

quite funny to see even Pakistanis showing attitude to someone, usually they are an apologetic bunch that admit the truth only if they cannot get away posing as Indians. Truth is BD is a very young country and doing pretty good for their age.

A razakar Mir Jafar still fighting for Pakistanis and against Bangladeshis. What a surprise.

Not really you fag.

Standing on the side of truth and justice. True man won't even strike his enemy when he is in control. There is no fun to it. Fight like a man if you have what it takes.

The Pakistani student was a fag.

Should have man the fcuk up.

i dont know if he was a "Fag" or not but he certainly should have sucker punched that dummy the second he laid a hand on him. Any man worth his salt wouldnt take that kind of BS, doesnt matter if he's in a foreign country or not.

Nepalis are friendly people.

a lot more friendly than we are.....the ones I met certainly dont feel friendly towards indians though

But bengaldeshi sure harbour hatred for Pakistanis.

I'm pretty sure most Pakistanis could care less. That's their problem not ours. I cant say how most BDeshis feel because i've never been to that country before

Showing a Pakistani and hearing voice of a Bengali. Not seeing any Bengalis as suggested.

i dont know if he was a "Fag" or not but he certainly should have sucker punched that dummy the second he laid a hand on him. Any man worth his salt wouldnt take that kind of BS, doesnt matter if he's in a foreign country or not.

a lot more friendly than we are.....the ones I met certainly dont feel friendly towards indians though

I'm pretty sure most Pakistanis could care less. That's their problem not ours. I cant say how most BDeshis feel because i've never been to that country before

I wasn't talking about his sexuality rather his passiveness infront of some skinny clowns.

I've been in fights, during student life.

I've stood alone against dozens of people and stood my ground.

But this person wasn't man enough.

So can't feel sorry for him.

It is interesting Abu Zolfiqar, that you give a negative rating to my post which is factual and not to the razakar who is actually using foul language on the forum.

Kudos. Your priorities are quite straight. You are a true Pakistani.

In case you missed..This is PDF. Not some bharat f4ck shack forum for your rhetoric's

Kudos. Your priorities are quite straight.

Thanks!!! How about another one for good measures.....

You are a true Pakistani

And damn proud

Too busy with securing the Afghan border don't have time to indulge with any Rambo from Dhakka.

I find desi Pakistanis to be people who do not engage in arguments or confrontations. Despite all the bravado from the likes of Sultan Arai & Mustapha Qureshi. They are a calm collective group of people. Again refering to the desi Pakistanis that have settled in Europe.

@Mentee
This looks liks an indian troll revenge on the recent happenings with Afghans treatment in Pakistan. I don't care about that Pakistani mishandled, hopefully the Pak nationals should take heed and move out their capital from Bangladesh, if they don't I hope this happens again. We Pakistanis only respond well or react, we don't proactively judge situation or try to resolve it.

Just like Afghans there are people in Bangladesh who were poisoned by Indians and than there are those people who suffered because of 71 war , of course they have their losses , but this is no way to treat a guest do it somewhere or on a neutral ground and than we'll talk .. Creation of Bangladesh was right thing to happen all i wish it would have happened more peacefully ..

Back
Top Bottom