What's new

Best Intelligence Agencies

If we take into consideration the size vis-a-vis power, I will say the Israeli Mossad comes first.Their actions were criticized,however they have gained good success.

definitely, i would say mossad is the best and most ruthless! however, i wouldn't take account size and funding. I would look at efficiency, mossad is a lean, but powerful organization. I would say ISI is second, becuase of efficiency, but unfortunately they don't have funding or tech like Mossad, R&AW, CIA, or even agencies we don't hear about.

i would put mossad at no 1. the fact that they have always given israel the edge, that they have been instrumental in israel's victories and have foiled more terrorist attacks than any other agency proves just how efficient they are. the fact that israel has top of the line technology, even with a low R&D budget might be due to Mossad stealing foreign tech.

i would put mossad at no 1. the fact that they have always given israel the edge, that they have been instrumental in israel's victories and have foiled more terrorist attacks than any other agency proves just how efficient they are. the fact that israel has top of the line technology, even with a low R&D budget might be due to Mossad stealing foreign tech.

What about the Recent conflict btw Israel and Lebanon?

Mossad as the best...........

If it is for Home land Security then please understand that the population of Israel is 7.241 million over an area of 22,072 km².Securing every entry and exit point and having a count for all the heads is a difficult Job .... NO!

Area of Israel is 1/40th of Pakistan.
Area of Israel is 1/150th of India.

I will Rank CIA as the Best.

If it is for Home land Security then please understand that the population of Israel is 7.241 million over an area of 22,072 km².Securing every entry and exit point and having a count for all the heads is a difficult Job .... NO!

CIA failed to prevent 9/11 and failed in vietnam. they are failing in iraq and afghanistan. they are not very efficient. just very well funded

Mossad is best because of the doctrine and the Policies of Israli Political system .. unlike Israel .. there are very few countries which will allow its Intelligence agency to work with impunity .. breaking all the accepted norms .. but may be desperate times needs desperate measures ..

Mossad is the best, going by street cred. and the movie Munich.:guns:

All said and done, it needs an extraordinary Intelligence Agency to keep a country like Israel intact.

as all said ofcourse Mossad is the one of the leading spy agencies protecting israel form her arab enemies

mossad is not so good as they pretend to be...

I think ISI is very good close to no 1

also German and chinese intelligence are also top class.

mossad is not so good as they pretend to be...
I think ISI is very good close to no 1
also German and chinese intelligence are also top class.
chinese intelligence is, nowadays, managing to steal top secret technology from the US. however, it's a giant elephant. I don't even consider them a proper spy agency. they don't spy like other agencies. they hire ANYONE, meaning anyone can be a potential agent, and steal bits of info until they can piece everything together. it's literally like a swarm of chinese agents like bees, taking pollen from many flowers. it's been effective for them so far, so i won't say anything. I know they're modeled after the KGB.
Mossad is highly efficient, they have technology you probably won't see for at least good 20 years. it's useless to even rank them, i think they're in a league of their own. however, some might find it crazy, but i put ISI at no. 2. they have been very efficient with their low budget, lack of resources/tech base and even with the entire population of pakistan against them. I find it a blessing to have such a powerful agency, i am truly proud of them.

i wana SAY JUST ONE thing

ISI is the Best coz they don't have a lot of money, they don't have spy setlite
but they are facing MOSSAD n RAW who has both of thing MONEY and SETLILTE

Back
Top Bottom