What's new

Best of luck India CWC Final 2011

World-CUP-1983-India.jpg

Twenty20WorldCup.jpg

and wait till tomorrow,this will be urs

world-cup-2011-cricket.jpg

Thanks everyone supporting India.

All the best to Team India. I think it will be a tough game. Bowlers will make the difference.

well i would like to thank the thread starter for his best wishes and i also appreciate his intentions.

thank you.

Jacqueline+Fernandez+(19).jpg

This is why I support Srilanka !!! GO SRILANKA BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

If Srilankan team does not brings the cup I cannot see tear in this girl's eyes mera be heart break ho jai ga

I hear ya. She is too beautiful to be shedding tears.:smitten:

Pakistan played a great game, not too many people expected to go this far. My congrats on their effort! No need to hang your heads Pakistan, be proud and stay strong.:cheers:

friends i think its India's time to take world cup this time have a look at my findings

in 1992
with sachin playing brilliently India reach Q.F

in 1996
again with sachin being in great form India reaches S.F.

In 1999
india fall back early.

In 2003
again the little mistro produce a gem of an inning to take india to finals, where we lost to aus.

In 2007
India exit tournament early due to non-performance of sachin.

In 2011
with brillient form of sachin and other team-mates its time to take the CUP that matters. i.e.
Its about time when India again become the WORLD CHAMPION.

SO you can see that in every alternate W.C. India had shown progress.
Thus its India's time folks so celebrate.

Half the battle is won. The cup remains in South Asia.

The next half is keeping it in India, in Sachin's cupboard to be more precise.

Wish the Indian team all the best and may God give strength to our Lankan friends to bear the loss. ;)

Jacqueline+Fernandez+(19).jpg

This is why I support Srilanka !!! GO SRILANKA BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

If Srilankan team does not brings the cup I cannot see tear in this girl's eyes mera be heart break ho jai ga

We have already got her. Try another one. :yahoo: "Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress and model, currently working in Bollywood films."

Back
Top Bottom