What's new

BEST on the ground force the average soldier.

These are operations within the 1971 war and we didn't lost any territory on western side.

:undecided: stupid logic , you didnt lost territory doesn't mean you didnt lost the war , cause you lost more lives and more resources. :laugh: more then 3000 deaths were only in western side , many ships ,and hundred's of tank's.
and for your signature----- '' we did'' once ,and will do again if you guys keep acting like this.

:undecided: stupid logic , you didnt lost territory doesn't mean you didnt lost the war , cause you lost more lives and more resources. :laugh: more then 3000 deaths were only in western side , many ships ,and hundred's of tank's.
and for your signature----- '' we did'' once ,and will do again if you guys keep acting like this.

We lost the war because of civil war not because of you.

Before losing we killed 10,000 mukti bahini and 5000 plus indian soldiers.

About my signature.

You never did this and you will never be able to do this.

But over 90,000 surrendered. Why didn't they fight till the last man standing ?

About my signature.

You never did this and you will never be able to do this.

:P wake up again and see i am talking about western side, not east pakistan ,:hitwall: thr was no civil war in west pakistan , and you had all the resources you needed to fight a war. but you lost. and only 3800 something died in 1971 war. and our figures dont lie,cause we take all the bodies , not like your mighty country who even denied to take bodies in 1999.:wave:
about your signature- worlds know the truth , you can see it on world map.:pop:
better stop trolling and write something on topic.

But over 90,000 surrendered. Why didn't they fight till the last man standing ?

North india, west india, east india, south indian ocean.

Surrounded from all 4 sides fighting from 6 months with no supplies finally ran out of ammunition. Fighting in hostile country 55 thousand soldiers fighting with 10 times larger army "Indian army + mukti bahini + bengali rebels of Pakistan army" fighting in a country already declared independent nation on 25 march 1971 "6 months before the war started". Not to forget the russian support.

That's why.

Still killed 15,000 enemy combatants.

Because they are best ground force :rofl:

Many people mentioned germany as best ground force.

Not to forget they surrendered in much more numbers. 3 million i guess.

:P wake up again and see i am talking about western side, not east pakistan ,:hitwall: thr was no civil war in west pakistan , and you had all the resources you needed to fight a war. but you lost. and only 3800 something died in 1971 war. and our figures dont lie,cause we take all the bodies , not like your mighty country who even denied to take bodies in 1999.:wave:
about your signature- worlds know the truth , you can see it on world map.:pop:
better stop trolling and write something on topic.

Manipulating facts is your national policy. :lol:

They used mercenary armies to fight their wars.

You are underestimating your country.
And these mercenaries were enough to conqueor....imagine if you had to face the real thing.

:coffee: i cant argue with students of ''zaid haimd aka lal topi wala'':tongue:enjoy the day

And these mercenaries were enough to conqueor....imagine if you had to face the real thing.

I was talking about indian army as mercenary.

They use to conquer one state of india and then use its army against another state.

Those people who captured india were indian themselves.

Back
Top Bottom