What's new

Best online source for HD cricket

Creder

Reaction score
I was wondering which websites you guys subscribe to for cricket, it doesn't matter if they charge I just want to know which web has te best quality and seamless streaming

hahahahaha streaming woh bhi HD... waah bhai waah... pehle copy rights activists to chore streaming ke :S

I was wondering which websites you guys subscribe to for cricket, it doesn't matter if they charge I just want to know which web has te best quality and seamless streaming

Hey Creder,

I was looking for something similar and I found this site

http://www.evercric.com/ - they are charging 34 bucks for world cup 2011. don't know how good or bad they are though.

I currently have Willow cricket as part of my Dish package but they are asking for $129 for world cup 2011 so looking for something cheaper.. if you find something, please do post here for benefit of all.

Thanks!

Hey Creder,

I was looking for something similar and I found this site

http://www.evercric.com/ - they are charging 34 bucks for world cup 2011. don't know how good or bad they are though.

I currently have Willow cricket as part of my Dish package but they are asking for $129 for world cup 2011 so looking for something cheaper.. if you find something, please do post here for benefit of all.

Thanks!

yah thats the one i found too, havent bought their subscription yet though because a found a couple of sites with the same package as these guys so they are probably advertising under a lot of domain names .. i found that a bit sketchy

Also i tried their demo in HD, didnt work that well either and i have a pretty darn fast connection too.. Other than that i read somewhere that ESPN Star Cricket is going to stream the worldcup on their own website, quite possibly in HD so im waiting for that

Do tell me the source when you subscribe. I was also considering WillowTV but it is too expensive.

Crictv.net has good quality for paid members

same website provides a lot of free tv channels and i think the quality is good enough to enjoy

lol you are going to pay 35 dollars for the whole World cup?

lol why don't you subscribe tv channel instead?

or get 10 peoples ready and pay me 20 dollars instead

I subscribe sky tv at home, buy new tv tuner and start streaming live tv cricket for you :rofl:

i ain't joking i have done similar thing in past too :wave:

otherwise go crictv.net and watch for free and if you want to pay i think they will charge you between £5-10 pounds and you will be enjoying good enough quality without buffering

When there is a match, ask them to show you demo of the live match... they will show you live match so you could check their quality and then final decision is yours whether you wanna buy from them or the site mentioned above

Back
Top Bottom