What's new

Best way to implement Sharia in Pakistan ???

Are you an American of Pakistani descent or a Pakistani of American descent ? Just curious, nothing to do with Shariah

Im your daddy. Im an American, and im a Pakistani. Nothing of this american **** or **** american nonsense.

Kidding about being your daddy, or am i?

Just look at the people you have mentioned. Why call all the Wahabi's and ask their viewpoint regarding "Shariah" in Pakistan.... isn't your soul content with all the imported terror till date, that you are asking for more?
He talks about shriah in Pakistan and only tag one Pakistani...

I disagree..

If you are going to cut someone's hand because he is a thief then first make sure that you give them a better education and a good job opportunity first. If he can afford everything and still steals something, then you can cut his hand otherwise I don't agree with this punishment.

Sir the main issue is, we don't agree on anything.

During Mushraf ERA we were against Marsha law and now against Ganja due to his self greediness & foolishness.

I don't know who will bring peace...Who will educate our nation, our people.

These illiterate, greedy, politicians.... ??

Im your daddy. Im an American, and im a Pakistani. Nothing of this american **** or **** american nonsense.

Kidding about being your daddy, or am i?

Heck you could very well be the daddy of that new puppy which I bought for my kid recently. Who cares ? Or its daddy could be your daddy which would make you a son of a *****. Again, who cares? Does that answer your stupidity with stupidity ...again who cares ?

As the tour-guide in Chicago said 'Chicago is NYC without the traffic or the trash' ! :D

NYC i may not like it for the people, but it is a lovely and wonderful place, second only to San Francisco. Aik baar ja SFO bhuul jaega NYC. the weather is in mid teens to low 20s all year around. Little rain and awesome and nice friendly people with a whole lotta open hearted in your face butt( gay) pride :D

Heck you could very well be the daddy of that new puppy which I bought for my kid recently. Who cares ? Or its daddy could be your daddy which would make you a son of a *****. Again, who cares? Does that answer your stupidity with stupidity ...again who cares ?

what are you on about mate?

I disagree..

If you are going to cut someone's hand because he is a thief then first make sure that you give them a better education and a good job opportunity first. If he can afford everything and still steals something, then you can cut his hand otherwise I don't agree with this punishment.

Addition to that same people when they enter other states, looks so educated, so decent but as soon as they are in Pakistan you will see un-educated, senseless people...
I can conclude that we really required swear punishments/fines to make ppl of Pakistan a proud nation..

Danda will do all things...

Addition to that same people when they enter other states, looks so educated, so decent but as soon as they are in Pakistan you will see un-educated, senseless people...
I can conclude that we really required swear punishments/fines to make ppl of Pakistan a proud nation..

Danda will do all things...

Sab se pahle tujhe latkana pardega, manzur hai?

Why don't you take your wahaabi and deobandi "shariah" up your a***. And why are you involving Saudi Arabians in this? If you love them so much, why don't you go live in their country as a miskeen/haiwan(the terms they use for foreign muslims)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom