What's new

Best writer contest 2014

I'm in. @Slav Defence. Will email it in a few days.

Topic: Pakistan, Geopolitics and Terrorism - Lessons from the past, their significance and their application to the future.
I'll be giving less proposals and more analyses but there's definitely going to be some competition here :tup:

1-Syed Ali haider
2-Star wars
3-rock star
4-Selous
5-Tank man
Yes,five are man enough to stand!!

I'm in. @Slav Defence. Will email it in a few days.

Topic: Pakistan, Geopolitics and Terrorism - Lessons from the past, their significance and their application to the future.
Bring it on!! :D

Please email your articles at quartz@defence.pk
Once ,you do..tag me here that you have emailed so that I could check my gmail account.

I have,after discussion with board have decided to extend date till 20th December, 2015 as last date of submission. Where as the first day is 27th December,2014.
Our jury consists of both Pakistanis and Indian analysts, TTCS and mods.
Regards

I have,after discussion with board have decided to extend date till 20th December, 2015 as last date of submission. Where as the first day is 27th December,2014.
Our jury consists of both Pakistanis and Indian analysts, TTCS and mods.
Regards
what???
a complete year??
If this competition really has to work then dont make it last longer than a month or two or else the enthusiasm will be gone, for no one would wait an year to know the results.

I'm sure this was not your idea...

After some conversation among PDF Team, we are agree to extend the time into 20 of January 2015. So there will be more time for the members to participate on this competition. We also want to inform that after the winner being announced, if he/ she wants it, we can publish the writing under his/her name. So you can have a chance to make you get famous and has a proof that your writing wins a writing competition in the most popular defense and geopolitics forum in the world.

Last edited:
Not gonna work!!
I just posted this

keep it crisp and for a shorter duration. JMHO!!

Somehow you've watered down your own efforts of finding talented writers by increasing the time limit.
@TankMan and @levina

We have just extended duration if FIVE MORE DAYS not months.

Competation shall begin at 27 the December 2014
Last submission date :20 January ,2015

Gentlemen and ladies,
I would like to make an announcement.We are soon gonna initiate PDF talent hunt-2014.The posters are requested to take part into it and make a history.

What should I do?

Here are instructions below:
-Post your real name and pseudonym in pm
-Write down your field of interest:
a)Database research project
b)Opinion

What will be the reward?
-Your research article will be published in PDF wiki
-you will be inducted for R&D directly.
if you have posted an opinion then it will be published on title cover.

WARNING:
For those interested in write-ups,please read up old articles writen by authors to get good ideas.

For those interested in database,please check out some PDF database wiki.

Competition will begin at Dec,27th 2014

You can choose topic if your interest. The best write up will be selected and writer shall be rewarded.
Regards
The Pakistan Defence Team.

Challenge accepted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom