What's new

Beware Pakistan: Afghan Air Force is Coming

these current rulers are puppets
true
and soon the real ones are coming bk pre 911 ones.
afraid not, long since dead and buried they are. nope, they are not (unless you mean that next puppet is gonna be portrayed as being from the taliban.
Pakistan needs to start recognizing Afghanistan as a free sovereign nation
except for the fact that it it not a free nation. it is under occupation

Last edited:
This is all about propoganda.

They will try a farce and than lie about the response just like their moma india

If any of those helis or super turcanos come near border... They shud not get away

true
nope, they are not in any foreseeable future (unless you mean that next puppet is gonna be portrayed as being from the taliban of pre 911. afraid not, long since dead and buried they are.
except for the fact that it it not a free nation. it is under occupation

Who are dead and buried? i really dont get u here. who do u think is coming in power in AFG? or u think the current ones will remaining power? or they are looking for another Ghani or something to replace as puppet? or u meant these Talibans are some other ones or new type... appreciate if you can ellaborate

Who are dead and buried? i really dont get u here. who do u think is coming in power in AFG? or u think the current ones will remaining power? or they are looking for another Ghani or something to replace as puppet? or u meant these Talibans are some other ones or new type... appreciate if you can ellaborate
Afghans are not in power (just there for cosmetic reasons), America is and is going to remain there. any new puppets in future would be the same whether they call themselves taliban or northern alliance

Afghans are not in power (just there for cosmetic reasons), America is and is going to remain there. any new puppets in future would be the same whether they call themselves taliban or northern alliance
so i am assuming you are telling me Mullah Ibrahim and others are the new AGs of America? or in other words Taliban have surrendered to America and are now happily willing to be US's bitch.... lol mate sorry but i think u are living on a different planet. NA are the ones who are indirectly or directly in power (the current puppets ones).... no sure if u understand NA and Taliban. U know both arent the same ppl right? and US still teh daddy dere? like u seriously think tat is the case? no sure mate which Afg u talkin bout

so i am assuming you are telling me Mullah Ibrahim and others are the new AGs of America? or in other words Taliban have surrendered to America and are now happily willing to be US's bitch.... lol mate sorry but i think u are living on a different planet. NA are the ones who are indirectly or directly in power (the current puppets ones).... no sure if u understand NA and Taliban. U know both arent the same ppl right? and US still teh daddy dere? like u seriously think tat is the case? no sure mate which Afg u talkin bout
are you a 2nd Id of a mod, a special friend or relative of some vip here. or just some delusional fool that thinks NATO went to Afghanistan to find Osama and got beat by a few cave-dwelling primitives and terrorists? come back to me the day there are no NATO bases there

are you a 2nd Id of a mod, a special friend or relative of some vip here. or just some delusional fool that thinks NATO went to Afghanistan to find Osama and got beat by a few cave-dwelling primitives and terrorists? come back to me the day there are no NATO bases there
No, no and no. did i ever say that Nato and US came here for Osama? or that it was Osama who did 911...? just passing on statements like delusional fool doesn't really help with the answer or does it?
why they came and what was the real reason, based on ur understanding of things i am sure u r clueless as to y they came.... now as for the cave dwelling primitives and terrorist are the same ppl US was just recently begging for truce and was considering that as a mighty victory that they negotiated a peace agreement with these terrorists as u call them.... now in which wonderland is tat a victory? who is being whose bitch even a dumbo can get that no sure y u cant (senior member Tag).
close to 19 20 years now right? all Nato daddies and US with the best war machine and tech and standing where? taliban viped out? yes???????? actually no. hell the silly most thing i saw recently is US pushing puppets to release taliban prisoners... so tat peace shit remains intact. As for Nato well i think u overestimate them, they will stay till uncle SAM stays beyond tat well u know the power they have or wat really they can do for tat matter wat really is the reason for them to be dere.
As for coming back to you when all Nato bases are gone, well not sure why i should bother about tat. coz at tat point of time u can come up with another intelligent theory of civilized ppl just though the war was boring and had better things to do..... lol with such arguments m not sure wat to discuss with u.
Now, maybe in near future things take a turn and US decides to stay for some other reasons, well tat is something no one knows but trust me the cost is gonna be alot higher than wat they have paid already fighting the cavemen tat is as per u.
My friend look the bigger picture, u will understand US leaving is biggest loss they had to take coz this wasnt the right time to go..... if u know wat i mean. it wasnt an easy decision trust me. just look around and u will understand.

Pakistan needs to start recognizing Afghanistan as a free sovereign nation that wants peace and prosperity. The attitude I see by many Pakistanis here shows that they merely rub Afghanistan off as a 2nd grade country even worse than Somalia who dont deserve to have any rights to assert their territorial integrity and security. Afghanistan is not always going to remain this weak, it can only get better and dont underestimate them.
To be recognized as a free sovereign nation, Afghanistan has to be a nation and a sovereign one. With dostam at the helm of the army affairs and this "Tajik" guy as the Millitary chief, where is the sovereignty of afghans.

Comments by this new chief shouldn't be taken seriously, he's just making such statements to put some credence in his posting. What will be interesting is to see how the majority Afghan ANA will respond to a Tajik as it's head

01 fully armed F-16 Block 15 is enough to wipe out whatever Air Force they have and send it back to the stoneages - that it was 2-3 Years ago.

Don't tempt us - stay in your limits.
lets just not waste our jets we can simple test a few atomic bombs there!!!

they send super tucano to bomb us ?

we surrender man
i-surrender

Pakistan needs to start recognizing Afghanistan as a free sovereign nation that wants peace and prosperity. The attitude I see by many Pakistanis here shows that they merely rub Afghanistan off as a 2nd grade country even worse than Somalia who dont deserve to have any rights to assert their territorial integrity and security. Afghanistan is not always going to remain this weak, it can only get better and dont underestimate them.
Afghans are living in Pakistan since 80s. What kind of hospitality do you want? Afghans first learn to respect pakistan. Pakistan is responsible for feeding thousands of afghani families. They live here and they abuse pakistan when they go back to Afghanistan.this can't continue.

Afghans are living in Pakistan since 80s. What kind of hospitality do you want? Afghans first learn to respect pakistan. Pakistan is responsible for feeding thousands of afghani families. They live here and they abuse pakistan when they go back to Afghanistan.this can't continue.
Afghans have been displaced and are living throughout the world. Since you are a neighbor, a large portion of them came to Pakistan. It is not by choice, but compulsion which was forced upon them to leave their homes for the safety of their children - a war that benefited Pakistan greatly and the WOT, which Pakistan was the most important ally in, in which it played (and continues to play) both sides for its own benefit.. So it isn't very nice to put the blame these Afghan refugees.. sincerely help rebuild Afghanistan and they will be more than happy to go back.

To be recognized as a free sovereign nation, Afghanistan has to be a nation and a sovereign one. With dostam at the helm of the army affairs and this "Tajik" guy as the Millitary chief, where is the sovereignty of afghans.

Comments by this new chief shouldn't be taken seriously, he's just making such statements to put some credence in his posting. What will be interesting is to see how the majority Afghan ANA will respond to a Tajik as it's head
It is the prerogative of the Afghans to decide whether or not they are satisfied with the state of affairs within their nation, not their constantly meddling neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom