What's new

Bhagavad Gita faces 'extremist' branding, ban in Russia

I didnt see Indian govt lodging a protest with USA when Koran was being burnt there..

International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) asked for Govt intervention, thats the main body representing Hinduism in Russia...which body asked for Indian govt. help when Quran was burnt ??

But i understand you rpoint. But i differ slightly.

see India requested Russian govt intrvention and did not threaten anyone in any manner. Neithe did Hindus in India or elesewhere got agitated or demonstarted their anger or dissapointment..they just left it on the Russian Govt and Russian law. their country, their matter. we can just request thats it.

Plus in case of Quran, the first time it was prevented when dozens of FBI agents went to Pastors house and told him that this could have bad implications. Obama himself appealed to the pastor to not do that.

But in a country where free speech knows no bounds, it was impossible. One fine day, unfortunately he did it.

Burning of Quaran by a citizen is not same as action by govt and courts.

To broaden your horizon:

Hinduism Exposed

Is that how you expose Hinduism ??? lol...

our home made Zakir naik doe a better job..the author of this blog should learn from him...

BTW I have replies in mind which can get me banned and expose your religion in such a bad manner that you will feel ashamed.....but you see I should tell you i dont know what your religion is ;)......just like I am not a hindu :)

Is that how you expose Hinduism ??? lol...

our home made Zakir naik doe a better job..the author of this blog should learn from him...

BTW I have replies in mind which can get me banned and expose your religion in such a bad manner that you will feel ashamed.....but you see I should tell you i dont know what your religion is ;)......just like I am not a hindu :)

Would be great if you could PM some of your links or things you have in mind to say.

Thanks

To broaden your horizon:

Hinduism Exposed

Actually you missed my point. I said daily reports - everyday ACTIONS.

If you're concerned about what the religion teaches you should also look for books on that page (by Robert). Many of them are NYT bestsellers.

What you've put is just a blog. Even I can come with one! :P

It was RazPak who started this and eventually it'll be me who'll get banned! :P

It was RazPak who started this and eventually it'll be me who'll get banned!

I started this by showing support for the Gita not to be banned?

We all are free to have our beliefs. Even I receive daily updates from Robert about Islam.

Jihad Watch

Like I said whatever troll.

People should be free to believe whatever hell they want. Even Rastafarians. As as they dont strap suicide vests and kill other people, no one should give a damn. Not governments and not courts.

This was on FB

396091_333498176677845_143161932378138_1254053_484189626_n.jpg

I dont like ISKON people much gora or otherwise.
Once a Iskon lady in london mock-cursed me with "yama will punish you" in a london street, when I refused to buy her book.
I did not understand initially because of her accent, could not stop laughing afterwards.

Also, like many hindus are uncomfortable with idea of conversion, if you like hinduism so much(or some ideas), just use it, like so many other ideas from other places(like china or japan).
You dont have to buy into the whole idea, and change your own self.

There is nothing wrong with ISKCON but the lady who mocked you did not follow what ISKCON teaches.

Anyone can come to Krishna does not matter if u white, black or green.

Good to know!! Thanks..

That is just a parody of how some of the evangelists and the Tableegis curse you when you refuse to listen to them. Don't take that to heart. Those people are some real nice chaps.
I agree.. I go to ISKON temple at times and never had any bad experience with any Indian or Gora ISKON followers there.. I really like their spirit and the way they charge up the environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom