What's new

Bhagavad Gita faces 'extremist' branding, ban in Russia

you are not only making fun of hinduism but also budhism and islam...because even budha has asked monks to use cow urine as medicine and prophet muhammed has prescribed camel urine as medicine...

i also feel going for urine is totally absurd...

Urine has no medicinal properties and plz Hindus who believe in open mindedness stop propagating false facts about its benefits.

ITs as beneficial as People taking psudo pills.

Hinduism is spreading due to its open nature and its ability to promote free thinking.

Plz lets let it stay tht way.

It was one of your fellow indians who Op'd this thread, not us.

If that is the case then can we open a thread on pakistan or on Islamic rituals and start spurting s***.Hope you and mods won't mind it ???

Urine has no medicinal properties and plz Hindus who believe in open mindedness stop propagating false facts about its benefits.

Hinduism is spreading due to its open nature and its ability to promote free thinking.

it is a patented medicine and one can not get patent just like that.there are authentic sources on net confirming this and one just has to use google for that.

Guys, there is no end to trolling so just report the trolls and move on..

If you are replying to their troll post you are actually giving weight-age to what they are saying..

Your talking non-sense when Urine has been used by cancer patients the world over :disagree:

A book written around 500BC is bound to conflict with today's society. And Hindus don't rote memorize Bhagavad Gita and try to follow its every verse. so banning it or not banning it makes no difference.

Cow Urine

Chemical Composition of Cow-Urine
A research conducted by the Cow Urine Therapy & Research Institute, Indore reveals many useful elements have been found in urine. Some of them are as below:
• Urea Urea is a major element found in urine and is the end product of protein metabolism. It is strong antibacterial agent.
• Uric acid Uric acid is similar to Urea and has strong antibacterial properties. In addition it helps to control cancer-causing substances.
• Minerals Minerals from urine can be very easily reabsorbed as compared to those derived from food.
Bioactive substance and hormones
• Urokinase Dissolves blood clots, helps in curing heart diseases and improves blood circulation.
• Epithelium growth factor Helps, repair and regenerate damaged tissues and cells
• Colony stimulating factor It is effective for cell division and multiplication.
• Growth hormone Shows different bioactive effects such as promotion of protein production, cartilage growth, and fat decomposition.
• Erythropoetine Promotes production of red blood cells.
• Gonadotropins Promotes normalization of menstrual cycle and sperm production
• Kallikrin Releases kallidin that expands peripheral veins and reduce blood pressure.
• Tripsyn inhibitor Effective for prevention and healing of muscular tumour.
• Allantoine Heals wounds and tumours
• Anti-cancer substance Anti-neoplaston, H-11 beta-iodole-acetic acid, directine, 3-methyl gloxal, etc. differ from chemotherapeutic drugs, which kill or injure all kinds of cells. They strongly prevent the multiplication of carcinogenic cells and return them to normal.
• Nitrogen It is diuretic & stimulates kidney naturally.
• Sulphur It increases intestinal peristalsis and purifies blood
• Ammonia It maintains integrity of body tissues and blood.
• Copper It checks excessive deposition of fat.
• Iron It maintains RBC counts in blood and stabilizes stamina.
• Phosphate It has acts as a lithotripter.
• Sodium It purifies the blood and checks hyperacidity
• Potassium It is appetizer and alleviates muscle fatigue.
• Manganese It is antibacterial and prevents gas gangrene.
• Carbolic Acid It is antibacterial and prevents gas gangrene.
• Calcium It purifies blood and provides nutrition to bones; helps in coagulation of blood.
• Salts Antibacterial, Prevents Comma, and acidosis.
• Vitamin A, B, C, D, E They prevent excessive thirst, infuse vigour, and increase potency.
• Lactose Sugar Gives strength to heart, checks excessive thirst and giddiness.
• Enzymes Improve immunity, and promote the secretion of digestive juices.
• Hippuric Acid Excrete toxins through the urine.
• Creatinine It is antibacterial.
• Swama Kshar Antibacterial, improves immunity, and acts as an antidote.

Gravity, Nuclear energy is mentioned in the Gita. In fact when the 1st atomic bomb 'Manhattan project' was conducted a quote from the Gita was used.

main philosophical subject matter of the Bhagavad Gita is the explanation of five basic concepts or "truths":[34]

Ishvara (The Supreme Controller)
Jiva (Living beings/the individualized soul)
Prakrti (Nature/Matter)
Dharma (Duty in accordance with Divine law)
Kaala (Time)

how important is Time in the universe? only the Gita has this :agree:

Here is the reference to "Manhatten project"

J. Robert Oppenheimer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The joint work of the scientists at Los Alamos resulted in the first artificial nuclear explosion near Alamogordo on July 16, 1945, on a site that Oppenheimer codenamed "Trinity" in mid-1944. He later said this name was from one of John Donne's Holy Sonnets. According to the historian Gregg Herken, this naming could have been an allusion to Jean Tatlock, who had committed suicide a few months previously and had in the 1930s introduced Oppenheimer to Donne's work.[108] Oppenheimer later recalled that, while witnessing the explosion, he thought of a verse from the Hindu holy book, the Bhagavad Gita:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one ...[7]Years later he would explain that another verse had also entered his head at that time: namely, the famous verse: "kālo'smi lokakṣayakṛtpravṛddho lokānsamāhartumiha pravṛttaḥ",[109] which he translated as "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."[note 2]

In 1965, he was persuaded to quote again for a television broadcast:
We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.'[5]

Your talking non-sense when Urine has been used by cancer patients the world over

Am i? World over? stop Bsing

Plz i do not want to the one making judgments.

Being a realist and a Hindu ....

People walk a very fine line in following a religion to a point of being utterly brainwashed and still remaining grounded in reality.

Where u hear people do almost every thing possible ...deemed unfit in one religion or the oter..one really needs to rethink there beliefs from a more realistic approach.

did u get this therepy from one of ur afro witch doc or an indian urine drinking baba

urine.jpg

95% water :rofl:
You're so gonna get banned.Anyways enjoy your short stay in pdf.

Am i? World over? stop Bsing

Plz i do not want to the one making judgments.

Being a realist and a Hindu ....

People walk a very fine line in following a religion to a point of being utterly brainwashed and still remaining grounded in reality.

Where u hear people do almost every thing possible ...deemed unfit in one religion or the oter..one really needs to rethink there beliefs from a more realistic approach.

It's not about religion dear it is about using it to treat cancer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom