What's new

Bharat Mata ka Vir Jawan Opens Fire, Lobs Grenade at Own Officers Critically Injuring Them. Makes Several Fellow Bharat Mata k Sapoot Hostages

Why ask me ?

Ask your fellow Pakistani clowns who have been spreading this tweet. They seem to have called injuries as multiple deaths.

Anyway, the culprit seems to be in jail now.

Let me know when an entire ship of the Indian Navy gets nearly hijacked ( like what happened to your own PNS Zulfiqar ). Only then are the 2 armies even comparable.
Nearly hijacked navy vessel VS Nuclear capable cruise missile being fired, indeed there is no comparison.

Nuclear capable cruise missile being fired, indeed there is no comparison.

I suggest you check what nuclear capable missiles and weapon systems are on the ship in question. You are comparing 1 missile with an entire ship carrying 8 C 802 !

A very uneducated post, may I say.

Wife swapping gone wrong in Indian Navy.

Such a deeply incisive , educated and intelligent comment by the resident expert in these matters.

Tell me Wind, in your experience and your family's professional background , how should be 'wife swapping ' done correctly?

Boys, please take notes. The man has been on both sides of the swap !!! 👏

Please share your stories too :yahoo:

Such a deeply incisive , educated and intelligent comment by the resident expert in these matters.

Tell me Wind, in your experience and your family's professional background , how should be 'wife swapping ' done correctly?

Boys, please take notes. The man has been on both sides of the swap !!! 👏

Please share your stories too :yahoo:
Well we all know you were concieved in the back of car and then dumped with your umbilical cord still attached and still walk around chewing on it. Like always you assume on things. My age my status etc.
Now that you have left your family to cover your spot... Maybe they can tell you about it... When one of them hasn't got her mouth full. :laugh:

I suggest you check what nuclear capable missiles and weapon systems are on the ship in question. You are comparing 1 missile with an entire ship carrying 8 C 802 !

A very uneducated post, may I say.
Yeah indeed a peacetime warship configuration is exactly what you are describing. Moreover "Nearly" being captured to "Actually" being fired is same for you. Do you eat dirt in your breakfast?

Yeah indeed a peacetime warship configuration is exactly what you are describing. Moreover "Nearly" being captured to "Actually" being fired is same for you. Do you eat dirt in your breakfast?

How could you possibly know what the loadout was at the time? Silly argument.

Nearly vs Actually : Well, that's a fact that nobody can dispute. You should have just led with that! I concede this argument, you win.

How could you possibly know what the loadout was at the time? Silly argument.

Nearly vs Actually : Well, that's a fact that nobody can dispute. You should have just led with that! I concede this argument, you win.
Some of us here actually know what we are talking about not comparing apple and oranges.
Also do you have comprehension problems as well? My first comment clearly called it out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom