What's new

Bharati war criminals in baluchistan

I really don't get your argument. Bharatis accuse the Pakistani state of supporting Mumbai attacks, of supporting Taliban (and by this I mean they accuse of supporting the Taliban after 9/11), they accuse us of protecting OBL despite no official accusation from the US state --- and all this without a SHRED of direct evidence. They will often come up with so-called circumstancial evidence but nothing that can be used to implicate. The funny thing is these people then have the nerve to call other people conspiracy theorists.

If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, of tinfoil hats, of people trying to divert their problems, why does no one yell at these jingoist jackass from across the border? They're allowed to make any wild conspiracy theories they want.

They openly do propaganda without blinking and you want us to do nothing about it?
Not only us, whole world accuse pak of supporting terror and with plenty of evidence. Forgot infomous airlift of evil? Hadely, phone calls of Mumbai attack? what other evidence will suit you? I mean, even if perpetrators themselves say pak was involved, you will deny that (as happened with Kasab). You guys as well start issuing denials before any accusation is even made, just in case..

To be fair, India does tend to accuse ISI for EVERYTHING.

But it has been internationally recognise that Pakistan uses Islamist proxies.

Either that, or the Indian narrative seems more appealing to the West.

Which states have accused the Pakistani state of being involved in Mumbai attacks, of supporting Taliban with any solid evidence, of protecting OBL? Again, I am talking about accusations against Pakistani state, not independent groups, within the last 5-6 years, not 2 decade old accusations.

When has the evidence been presented formally? You are living in bharati bubble if you actually believe Pakistan has been “internationally recognized“ for what you claim. Also I would suggest learning to differentiate between accusations against the state and accusations against independent groups. Yes that may not mean much to you but it means everything at UN and elsewhere.

Not only us, whole world accuse pak of supporting terror and with plenty of evidence. Forgot infomous airlift of evil? Hadely, phone calls of Mumbai attack? what other evidence will suit you? I mean, even if perpetrators themselves say pak was involved, you will deny that (as happened with Kasab). You guys as well start issuing denials before any accusation is even made, just in case..

Read above post. I am talking about proof against the Pakistani state. Kasab said no such thing against the Pakistani state. Your definition of “whole world“ is just countries like Bharat and Afghanistan. Again, if you have any evidence, present it at the UN. Thats what you ask us to do with evidence against Bharat right? Why hasn't the hadley evidence been formally used to accuse Pakistan and why hasnt it been presented at UN to implicate Pakistan? I can also show you videos of terrorists admitting to getting help from bharat yet you will deny bharati involvement, so I am not sure why you're thinking we should accept your accusation.

What the hell are you expecting? Do you expect us to accept allegations against the Pakistani state without any implicating evidence?

@FaujHistorian Yes I agree with the ape like behaviour. Read the post above, these guys actually believe they have evidence against Pakistan (yet funnily enough it has never been formally used against Pakistan). But I think it's unfair that these guys keep rambling on given their accusations haven't substantiated while we should just shut up. I agree it's childish behaviour either way but I don't think anyone of us here cares.

Last edited:
Read above post. I am talking about proof against the Pakistani state.
We atleast have evidence that pak based groups are carrying out terrorism and no action have been take by pak. What evince does pak have against India? FYI, Headly evidence was used to call ISI DG to US court. Why your govt did not allow him to appear?

We atleast have evidence that pak based groups are carrying out terrorism and no action have been take by pak.

But you still accuse Pakistani state, no? Evidence against group is irrelevant.

Btw we have evidence that TTP is residing in Afghanistan yet no action has been taken by the country where you reside in against those elements. What do you make of that, since you're clearly trying to make something of Pakistan's lack of action?

What evince does pak have against India? FYI, Headly evidence was used to call ISI DG to US court. Why your govt did not allow him to appear?

Similar to what you use against Pakistan.

India sponsored terror attacks in Pakistan: Hagel

Not sure what you are trying implicate from ISI DG not appearing in US court. I believe Israeli and American politicians and generals have failed to appear in Iranian court. Asking officials from a foreign state to appear in your own court almost never works. A foreign court usually has no legitimacy unless otherwise stated.

It's fairly obvious that no concrete proof exists against the Pakistani state. No formal accusation has been made at a state level other than by India and Afghanistan, let alone anyone providing any evidence. And certainly nothing at UN. Zero sanctions exist against Pakistan -- a key indicator.

Which is why I question the bozo-bharati behaviour of calling others conspiracy theorists and saying they lack proof when they replicate that behaviour beautifully. I mean, how can someone like that live with themselves -- do they not see such they're such bloody hypocrites?

@FaujHistorian Yes I agree with the ape like behaviour. Read the post above, these guys actually believe they have evidence against Pakistan (yet funnily enough it has never been formally used against Pakistan). But I think it's unfair that these guys keep rambling on given their accusations haven't substantiated while we should just shut up. I agree it's childish behaviour either way but I don't think anyone of us here cares.

Thank you

As a good person, one should believe that truth will prevail in the long run.

So let others spread rumors.

Let's focus on truth and figuring out solutions to our problems.

Thank you

But you still accuse Pakistani state, no? Evidence against group is irrelevant.

Btw we have evidence that TTP is residing in Afghanistan yet no action has been taken by the country where you reside in against those elements. What do you make of that, since you're clearly trying to make something of Pakistan's lack of action?

Similar to what you use against Pakistan.

India sponsored terror attacks in Pakistan: Hagel

Not sure what you are trying implicate from ISI DG not appearing in US court. I believe Israeli and American politicians and generals have failed to appear in Iranian court. Asking officials from a foreign state to appear in your own court almost never works. A foreign court usually has no legitimacy unless otherwise stated.

It's fairly obvious that no concrete proof exists against the Pakistani state. No formal accusation has been made at a state level other than by India and Afghanistan, let alone anyone providing any evidence. And certainly nothing at UN. Zero sanctions exist against Pakistan -- a key indicator.

Which is why I question the bozo-bharati behaviour of calling others conspiracy theorists and saying they lack proof when they replicate that behaviour beautifully. I mean, how can someone like that live with themselves -- do they not see such they're such bloody hypocrites?
Lol.... first, show me where Chuck Hagel said what you quoted? He was talking about Afghanistan. Secondly, in one breadth you talk about taking evidence to foreign court like UN and same time say you say foreign courts don't have legitimacy? If tomorrow a trial takes place in a neutral court, your generals will be caught with their pants down. There is more than enough evidence of pak complicity in terror attacks inside India. Be clear what evidence are you looking at. Here is one such instance: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/world/asia/01pstan.html

If Af is not acting against TTP, it either supports it or incapable of handling them. In any case, India is not to blame.

There should be no doubt about the bharti involvement in Baluchistan.That,s why i always believe a dead bharti is a good bharti.

Lol.... first, show me where Chuck Hagel said what you quoted? He was talking about Afghanistan. Secondly, in one breadth you talk about taking evidence to foreign court like UN and same time say you say foreign courts don't have legitimacy? If tomorrow a trial takes place in a neutral court, your generals will be caught with their pants down. There is more than enough evidence of pak complicity in terror attacks inside India. Be clear what evidence are you looking at. Here is one such instance: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/world/asia/01pstan.html

If Af is not acting against TTP, it either supports it or incapable of handling them. In any case, India is not to blame.

Do you need me to distinguish between UN and a foreign court for you? You honestly don't see the difference?

Here's the quote from Chuck Hagel, what do you make of it? "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border,”

Lastly, I am talking about US/NATO not acting against TTP for a long time. Does that imply complicit behaviour?

Trust me there will never be a trial taking place... because bharat for all its talk has never produced evidence against the Pakistani state. US won't do something so stupid either.

Do you need me to distinguish between UN and a foreign court for you? You honestly don't see the difference?

Here's the quote from Chuck Hagel, what do you make of it? "India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border,”

Lastly, I am talking about US/NATO not acting against TTP for a long time. Does that imply complicit behaviour?

Trust me there will never be a trial taking place... because bharat for all its talk has never produced evidence against the Pakistani state. US won't do something so stupid either.
UN is a foreign entity, isn't it? In Mumbai, US citizens were killed. So US is party to it.
Chuck meant that India is making sure that pak has difficult time in Afghanistan. He never talked about Baloochistan.
US/NATO not acting against TTP? Who are getting killed by pak national birds then?

UN is a foreign entity, isn't it? In Mumbai, US citizens were killed. So US is party to it.
Chuck meant that India is making sure that pak has difficult time in Afghanistan. He never talked about Baloochistan.
US/NATO not acting against TTP? Who are getting killed by pak national birds then?

Some Pakistanis (most board members here though) have a habit of do an equivalent of kite flying while interpreting remarks and speeches per their own preset but flawed mentality. You should have been used to it by now...

Back
Top Bottom