What's new

Bhut Jolokia ( ghost chilli)

Well whats wrong with sambal? Red pepper flakes are also good for food. But not chili man come on it would destroy the food you put in to :D

lol.. well , maybe chilli as hot as bhut jolokia... but thai chilli (prik kee noo) is awesome for food!! it is hot, and has a lot of flavor, a lot of thai dishes would be no good if it was not for chilli lol

i like sambal thats alright...... i got dried chilli flakes in the cupboard, and the other night i grabbed a heap and ate them.. but they were not that hot.. i have to take things to new heights lol...

when u eat real hot chilli... ur brain releases endorphines, and you get like a natural high.. i wanna test it out lol

is anyone familiar with this?? anyone grow it??

i am going to grow this stuff this year( hopefully it works out)

do you eat it often?? can you handle the heat?

pretty much anything you like to say bout it

In my previous company, my colleagues(white and Afro-americans) used to grow hot peppers and would challenge us to eat them. The peppers are measured in scovilles - Habernero has about 300,000 scovilles and Bhoot Jolokia has about 1,000,000 scovilles. I accepted the challenge being Indian and sat with bunch of Lindt chocolates truffles and a glass of milk and tried Bhoot Jolokia which they had grown at home from seeds procurred from plants grown in New Mexico state which they considered a tainted version unlike what one can get from India eventhough the seeds for the New Mexico plants were originally from India.

For first 30 mins I was sweating and tears coming out of my eyes and my body burning terribly though I gulped the whole glass of milk and eat few truffles.For two days all my orifices especially in my back were burning. :lol:

In my previous company, my colleagues(white and Afro-americans) used to grow hot peppers and would challenge us to eat them. The peppers are measured in scovilles - Habernero has about 300,000 scovilles and Bhoot Jolokia has about 1,000,000 scovilles. I accepted the challenge being Indian and sat with bunch of Lindt chocolates truffles and a glass of milk and tried Bhoot Jolokia which they had grown at home from seeds procurred from plants grown in New Mexico state which they considered a tainted version unlike what one can get from India eventhough the seeds for the New Mexico plants were originally from India.

For first 30 mins I was sweating and tears coming out of my eyes and my body burning terribly though I gulped the whole glass of milk and eat few truffles.For two days all my orifices especially in my back were burning. :lol:

hahahahahaha omg.... how did your sense of taste go afterwards??? lolol.. some ppl have said they couldnt take anything afterwards lol... i will have dried bhut jolokia, maybe it not be as hot as fresh one, but it will still be right up there.... i will be sure to have at least 2 Litres of full cream milk.. ice cream.. yogurt.. anything to help lol

btw... did it affect your toilet duties?? lmao

lol.. well , maybe chilli as hot as bhut jolokia... but thai chilli (prik kee noo) is awesome for food!! it is hot, and has a lot of flavor, a lot of thai dishes would be no good if it was not for chilli lol

i like sambal thats alright...... i got dried chilli flakes in the cupboard, and the other night i grabbed a heap and ate them.. but they were not that hot.. i have to take things to new heights lol...

when u eat real hot chilli... ur brain releases endorphines, and you get like a natural high.. i wanna test it out lol

Be honest, i am wondering to what kind of experience it will be =P But these things are hard to get i think..
When i eat hot sambal, i get always a snot nose

Never drink something after hot pepper or chili it will make it worse :O

Be honest, i am wondering to what kind of experience it will be =P But these things are hard to get i think..

lol i will make video lol... so video cannot lie lol.... what is hard to get?? the chilli? or honesty? lol

ohh yeh im used to the snot nose thing lol.. when i lived in thailand, i often got it.. some of their food is epic lol.. specially kapi

water is bad to drink as it helps the capsaicin go everywhere lol.. it bonds to ur mouth and lips and tongue etc

but full cream milk etc, actually help get rid of the capsaicin...well helps it stop sticking to you and u can swallow it lol

hahahahahaha omg.... how did your sense of taste go afterwards??? lolol.. some ppl have said they couldnt take anything afterwards lol... i will have dried bhut jolokia, maybe it not be as hot as fresh one, but it will still be right up there.... i will be sure to have at least 2 Litres of full cream milk.. ice cream.. yogurt.. anything to help lol

btw... did it affect your toilet duties?? lmao

The main problem was the burbs for the next 2 days which was horrible while you have your orifices aching. The highlighted portion answers your question about toilet duties. :lol:

I was said that milk and something sweet will neutralize the effects. :)

lol i will make video lol... so video cannot lie lol.... what is hard to get?? the chilli? or honesty? lol

ohh yeh im used to the snot nose thing lol.. when i lived in thailand, i often got it.. some of their food is epic lol.. specially kapi

water is bad to drink as it helps the capsaicin go everywhere lol.. it bonds to ur mouth and lips and tongue etc

but full cream milk etc, actually help get rid of the capsaicin...well helps it stop sticking to you and u can swallow it lol

Yes that kind of chili you talking about.. I dont think you can just found some easly in a market..

The main problem was the burbs for the next 2 days which was horrible while you have your orifices aching. The highlighted portion answers your question about toilet duties. :lol:

I was said that milk and something sweet will neutralize the effects. :)

lmao at least it cleaned ur bowels out hey haha

just hope if i eat this, and when i need to relieve myself... i dont get a fissure while it coming out......... lol

Yes that kind of chili you talking about.. I dont think you can just found some easly in a market..

nah, but heaps of people grow it.. there so many online stores etc... i bought 20 dried pods of bhut jolikia / naga morich , it will be harder to get it fresh..... most supermarkets here sell chilli that is not even hot.. it would probably rate 5000 scovilles lol

i also have 30 bhut jolokia seeds here to grow my own during the warmer seasons lol

Yes but milk is also liquid? Didnt know that it kills the heat. Thx for the tip.

it doesnt kill the heat lol.. when u eat chilli, it has capsaicin in it, concentrated capsaicin is used in capsicum spray lol.. anyway. when you eat it, it basically sticks to ur mouth, ur tongue etc etc.. full cream milk is best, all it does is helps the capsaicin stop sticking.. so u can swallow it etc and make the burn not last as long lol

lmao at least it cleaned ur bowels out hey haha

just hope if i eat this, and when i need to relieve myself... i dont get a fissure while it coming out......... lol

But you have the same effects as a dulcolax only it comes at a cost. :)

But you have the same effects as a dulcolax only it comes at a cost. :)

:help: hahaha .. i scared but i cant wait to try this... i will give one to my mums boyfriend too.. i want to see look on his face lol

I wish you good luck mate. Hope it will not be a 000 situation for you !

Back
Top Bottom