What's new

Bid to smuggle weapons from Afghanistan foiled at Torkham border

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Bid to smuggle weapons from Afghanistan foiled at Torkham border​

The arms were concealed in the hidden cavities of a truck loaded with pomegranates, says custom chief

Abuzar Afridi
December 07, 2022

1670453526736.png

Customs at Torkham border. PHOTO: EXPRESS

LANDIKOTAL: Customs authorities at Torkham border foiled an attempt to smuggle banned arms and ammunition from Afghanistan, officials said on Wednesday.

Chief Collector Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Muhammad Salim while displaying the seized arms to media said that taking action on a tip-off they stopped a loaded truck with registration plate E-3657 as it crossed the border. He said the truck was loaded with pomegranates being exported from Afghanistan.

The custom chief said the collector appraisement Peshawar, Amjadur Rehman and his team searched the truck and recovered 16 US-made automatic guns including 7.62mm M13, 5.56mm balls, M855 10RD clips cartridges, and 9mm cartridges. The arms were concealed in the hidden cavities of the truck.

Muhammad Salim said that the driver of the truck fled from the scene. However, they launched an investigation to bring culprits behind the arms smuggling to book. He said the seized arms are banned in Pakistan and could be used in terrorism related incidents.

Meanwhile, Federal Minister for overseas Pakistanis and human development Sajid Hussain Toori along with member of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Bilawal Afridi visited Torkham border.

They were briefed about the current situation and trade with Afghanistan and Central Asian states. National Logistic Cell (NLC) incharge Col Aziz Khan and local government representatives were also present on the occasion.

Another gift from our Afghan biiiiirraaaathar, this Ethnicity who had " Hathyaar humara Zeewar hai " needs to find something else to do.

Muhammad Salim said that the driver of the truck fled from the scene
It surprises me the culprit always manages to make a batman style getaway
@Maula Jatt , as comic as it sounds, they probably just let him go and told him this time we are just seizing the maal, next time bring us our due share.

Another gift from our Afghan biiiiirraaaathar, this Ethnicity who had " Hathyaar humara Zeewar hai " needs to find something else to do.
There's no weapon smuggling happening anywhere else in the world?

I am not an afghan (Thank God), I don't particularly like them, but the slur you are using can hurt Pakistani pathans equally as much.

I am not an afghan (Thank God), I don't particularly like them, but the slur you are using can hurt Pakistani pathans equally as much.
He has been banned a few times for it already and knows but won't chill 💀

Can the afghani not do anything better than smuggling, wars and drugs?

All drama. Nothing else. Our security agencies are dipped in corruption from bottom to top.

Anything less than 50 crores is not corruption and does not fall under NAB law.

Mard + Zewar?
Gayboys lmao. No wonder they love Bilawal.
I mean they live in such beautiful area, the whole FATA is beyond beautiful and yet they jerk off to AK's and machine gun, find a hobby like Gardening , fishing , mountain climbing etc but nope, we will have Ak's and kill whole village over stolen goats.

They are obsessed with war and war is the only thing they are good at, nothing else.
After fighting a "Foreign invader" USA for about 18 years, they declared victory and took over as rulers. Then made an irreversible mess of the country in 18 months 🤣🤣🤣.
War and destruction also happens to be their major export 😅😅.
One little city of Pakistan, sialkot exports more than the entire Afghanistan.
Afghani export at least the legal ones are worth 1.8 billion. Sialkot exports 2.2 billion worth of sporting and other items.
But no, they are the superior race 😅😅😅😅

It surprises me the culprit always manages to make a batman style getaway
@Maula Jatt , as comic as it sounds, they probably just let him go and told him this time we are just seizing the maal, next time bring us our due share.

It doesn't matter who gets hurt. Truth needs to be told.

They are obsessed with war and war is the only thing they are good at, nothing else.
After fighting a "Foreign invader" USA for about 18 years, they declared victory and took over as rulers. Then made an irreversible mess of the country in 18 months 🤣🤣🤣.
War and destruction also happens to be their major export 😅😅.
One little city of Pakistan, sialkot exports more than the entire Afghanistan.
Afghani export at least the legal ones are worth 1.8 billion. Sialkot exports 2.2 billion worth of sporting and other items.
But no, they are the superior race 😅😅😅😅
Afghan's and people like them in our part of country are only good at Smuggling, violence, bacha bazi and their specialty is blowing themselves in markets/hospitals/schools and other public places.

I mean they live in such beautiful area, the whole FATA is beyond beautiful and yet they jerk off to AK's and machine gun, find a hobby like Gardening , fishing , mountain climbing etc but nope, we will have Ak's and kill whole village over stolen goats.
Sad part is these MFers could retire a good life with all the tourism inflows but they choose to remain in the stone age.

Back
Top Bottom