What's new

Biden kissing a kid, again!

My grandmother is also of the same age as Biden and she hugs and kisses kids and adults. It's just old people things. I'm sorry OP if you haven't got enough love from your grandparents.
My grandmother hugged and kissed me liked that too. I dont find anything wrong here its just Today's generation is just to damn weird.

Joe Biden is a pervert. Once he touched a kid on stage with kid's consent just to show he does it with consent.

Last edited:

How is he not a pedophile? The guy can't keep himself away from kids, disgusting. If he ever visits a foreign country, kids below 16 should not be allowed near him.

Regime change and pedophilia. No wonder India and the USA are the best of allies.

Its his grandson...at the kid's dad's funeral.

The real sicko is StraightEdge

Why did you change the regime in Pakistan?

Unfortunately, people with a gutter mindset will see the same in others all the time.
As use Hamartia Antidote pointed out, the first post in this thread is Biden with his grandchild at Beau's (the kid's father) funeral.

From the videos it looks like he has tons of grandkids. And I have mentioned video even from mainstream media. I bet huge section of Americans think he is creepy. These videos are all from US.

Back
Top Bottom