What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because some terrosists are in the streets that does not mean assad must be overthown.
I know you know this, but you choose to ignore it :disagree:

Terrorists...? They are Syrian civilians, don't try to desperately protect a regime their own people themselves don't want just because it benefits Iran. And really...you got no rights to call them terrorists..

Mr Lion can I have your opinion on the fact that Saud family and Americans wants democracy for Syria. Would you like their way of life? They have introduced this democracy so far to Afghanistan and Iraq. They are offering it to you, but don't feel too special as they are offering it to Iran also and then afterwards maybe Pakistan

can we have your honest views on this please?

And let's not forget Libya, Saud family is a toy in the Zionist hands, whatever their masters want, Saudi does. We saw their Operation Iraqi Liberation ( OIL) and how they brought freedom to Iraq. During Saddam era, you wouldn't hear a bullet in Iraqi streets, there was no such thing as Sunni and Shia in Iraq, but now, everyday there is a car bombing, what kind of freedom is that?
Same thing in Syria's bombings, is that freedom?? They can keep that freedom, we Syrians know what's the best for us, we Syrians only decide.

As you know,I Am Era_923 member who was banned.I made this account to say one thing:

I was banned because moderators didn't tolerate my response.I want to say: Thank you moderators for imposing your own ideologies on members.Thank you for acting one behalf of only one side.
I didn't mention any name in my post, but he said you have insulted Umar.Can you prove that i insulted Umar?This shows even mods can't act neutral.

This BLACKEAGLE guy and THE LEGEND guys said dozens of times that Shias are not Muslim,they should be killed,and all Iranians are bastards,but not only they were not banned,even their posts were not deleted.

Dear moderators,if you can't act neutral in a forum,instead of sitting in front of a computer,go play hide and seek with kids outside.You don't even know what is you duty as a moderator.

The Americans are training the taliban, where does KSA come into the picture?

An explanation would require me to go off topic. But I suggest you search Taliban Saudi threads its already been discussed

eg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...audi-critical-finance-base-qaeda-taliban.html

Terrorists...? They are Syrian civilians, don't try to desperately protect a regime their own people themselves don't want just because it benefits Iran. And really...you got no rights to call them terrorists..

who decides they are civilians in Syria but criminals in UK/US unrest. Oh the Zionists decide

I am interested to become Moderator, I would be harsh to ban all kids fighting over stupid candy! :mod::mod::mod:

Please quit the fighting over races, religions, and supremacy.

As you know,I Am Era member who was banned.I made this account to say one thing:

I was banned because moderators didn't tolerate my response.I want to say: Thank you moderators for imposing your own ideologies on members.Thank you for acting one behalf of only one side.
I didn't mention any name in my post, but he said you have insulted Umar.Can you prove that i insulted Umar?This shows even mods can't act neutral.

This BLACKEAGLE guy and THE LEGEND guys said dozens of times that Shias are not Muslim,they should be killed,and all Iranians are bastards,but not only they were not banned,even their posts were not deleted.

Dear moderators,if you can't act neutral in a forum,instead of sitting in front of a computer,go play hide and seek with kids outside.You don't know what forum means.

True, I was compelled to say that, because you were always speaking in the name of all Muslims that Wahabis and our leaders are not Muslims. another thing, I posted a thread about Iranian green revolution, but Mods deleted it! I said nothing and it was my first thread about Iran, although there are tens of threads posted daily tend to insult Saudi. We are only three members here while you are 12 members, one of the Saudi members was banned yesterday, but we don't cry like babies though.

As you know,I Am Era_923

Please show me where?? or please pm me

Jnrest in UK was unnecessary while Syrian people were killed for decades because of Assad family power hungy politics... :/

Who lady are you to Judge whats ok in UK but not Syria?? the sauds wouldn't even allow you to speak to men and discuss these topic lol

Do they have women in gov. No they don't even think women are fit to drive lol

True, I was compelled to say that, because you were always speaking in the name of all Muslims that Wahabis and our leaders are not Muslims. another thing, I posted a thread about Iranian green revolution, but Mods deleted it! I said nothing and it was my first thread about Iran, although there are tens of threads posted daily tend to insult Saudi. We are only three members here while you are 12 members, one of the Saudi members was banned yesterday, we don't cry like babies.
It was deleted because it was hate flaming.The problem was not the topic,it was the posts of that topic.I know your memory is weak to remember that.
You didn't get my point.I said you and your friends,have insulted Iranians and Shias dozens of times.But you were not banned.
Wahabi is not a bad thing for you,if it was,you wouldn't officially declare that.In KSA they accept Wahabi as their ideology,what are you trying to deny?

and an even weaker future.......

Arabs invented the number system we use today... That worth more that any nations whole history... Not to mention prophet Mohammed which with prophet Jesus are the most influential people on world history...

KSA and Arab states are industrializing their country with great passion and they control more than trillion dollars in world wide and not mention their GPD per capita that could rival Europe...

Yep they really have a weaker future...

And let's not forget Libya, Saud family is a toy in the Zionist hands, whatever their masters want, Saudi does.

I'd love it if you expand on that with proofs. Otherwise their just empty claims you pose forward to entertain your clan of trollers :wave:

KSA have neither: 1) being directly involved in any war in any country, be it arab or nor
2) openly funded or supported any terrorist group working against Arab or Muslim interests...and I really doubt they have secretly aswell. If selling oil to foreign countries is called funding then you and I clearly know there's nothing wrong with that.

As far as Libyans go, they destroyed themselves. All the US/EU had to do was spark a little flame, and Libyans started massacring each other, while US kept on looting their oil.

Arabs invented the number system we use today... That worth more that any nations whole history... Not to mention prophet Mohammed which with prophet Jesus are the most influential people on world history...

KSA and Arab states are industrializing their country with great passion and they control more than trillion dollars in world wide and not mention their GPD per capita that could rival Europe...

Yep they really have a weaker future...

Arabs, Arab money not Saud family

Please show me where?? or please pm me

Who lady are you to Judge whats ok in UK but not Syria?? the sauds wouldn't even allow you to speak to men and discuss these topic lol

Do they have women in gov. No they don't even think women are fit to drive lol

I can judge by my standarts... Which all humans in earth do... :/

Why are you being a troll?

and let me tell you again, even in KSA I will have more logical voice than you as a man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom