What's new

Big 💥 Bang 💥 Boom 💥Video of fight b/w Indian 🇮🇳 & Chinese 🇨🇳 Soldiers from same area where clash happened on 9th Dec 👀😯😳

One of the problem with McMahon Line is that it is only crudely drawn, on a very small-scale map. Strange thing is that why it has not been demarcated, on ground, jointly by China and India, even when they are having a number of treaties on maintaining border peace and tranquility. This aspect has always wondered me. Consequently, these Treaties mention LAC, which doesn't exist on ground.

India had its chance. China did offer East sector for West sector settlement in early 1960's, but India blantly rejected it. "NEFA is ours and not for negotiation, let's discuss your Aksai Chin only". The blame should not be on Nehru himself only, it's Indian's greedy nature that turned its bigest neighbor into an enamy while screwed itself, for good.

India had its chance. China did offer East sector for West sector settlement in early 1960's, but India blantly rejected it. "NEFA is ours and not for negotiation, let's discuss your Aksai Chin only". The blame should not be on Nehru himself only, it's Indian's greedy nature that turned its bigest neighbor into an enamy while screwed itself, for good.

Yes, That offer was made in 1960, when Chou Enlai visited India.

@langda khan was fighting in a different sector. He took 2 bullets but kept fighting valiantly, knowing fully well a third and fatal one was coming. Respect.

I don't understand how and why they unbanned me. Wth is going on. I find the processes confusing. Don't know what to post and what their red lines are. I honestly am feeling sad for them. Don't know what we can do for them though. It's a huge waste to be honest.

Did they actually listen?

I don't understand how and why they unbanned me. Wth is going on. I find the processes confusing. Don't know what to post and what their red lines are. I honestly am feeling sad for them. Don't know what we can do for them though. It's a huge waste to be honest.

Did they actually listen?
Yes they actually listened.
And you are unbanned so we can have more fun with you. Actually now we are quite used to you.
BTW, how is other leg? Hope you are still "langda" not "maazur" now. 😉

Is that true guys 👇
16 (SIXTEEN) Indian Army soldiers killed in clashes with the PLA in Tawang on 9th December 2022 have been passed of today as deaths in a military vehicular accident in Sikkim, as is Indian military practice for casualties bourn in conflict with the Chinese.

We have seen the same in 2020-21.

#WhiskeyPapa
#TeamPakistanStrategicForum

Back
Top Bottom