What's new

big royal wedding in Jordan - Attended by all royal entities from other parts of the world including high ranking officials: A true Global wedding

Monarchs have a tendency of getting comfortable with their luxurious lifestyle. They start to take it for granted.

Jahangir was the last Mughal who actually took steps to protect his empire. His successors were just a bunch of baboons!

Edit:

Hey, I'm a 2nd Lieutenant now! How far away am I from being 'The' COAS?
Jahengir was enamored by the Europeans, in particular the English and gave them concession after concessions. He was one of the biggest catalysts for the British colonization.

Jahengir was enamored by the Europeans, in particular the English and gave them concession after concessions. He was one of the biggest catalysts for the British colonization.

Well, I'm no historian!

Plus, I think Mughal Empire peaked with Shahjahan so yeah, probably.

Its seems like Pakistanis have a national Habbit of Bad Mouthing every one in the world.
I mean of all countries bad mouthing Jordanian royal family? WTH. We have literally nothing to do with them except that they are a Muslim country.😂
I bet non of our JORDAN HATERS here have a clue of Arab Ottoman tentions and what lead the the conflict.
It might come to surprise of my fellow countrymen that When Ottoman empire was abolished by Mustafa kemal, The last Ottoman Sultan along with his family fled to which country?. It was Britain.
Anyways. Jordanian Royal Family have managed to create the most stable Country in the middle of the messiest region of the world without Oil wealth.
Its not less a feat. Bordering Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Israel.

It is incredible to think that the Hashmites are probably the oldest house in the world currently.

In order to give them a proper timeline you have to go back to Abdul Muttalib he was born 497 AD meaning this house is approximately 1526 years old. Not to forget Abdul Muttalib was the grand-father of the founder Muhammed ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Muttalib.

It is also strange that Jordan is technically the only house of Banu Hashim

What is the freaken problem with Arabs that they all wear western wedding costumes? I have seen almost all Arabs wearing this for their wedding. Don't you guys have your traditional Arab costumes?

Last edited:
What is the freaken problem with Arabs that they all wear western wedding costumes? I have seen almost all Arabs wearing this for their wedding. Don't you guys have your traditional Arab costumes?

That is ours, the reason you see all Arabs wear that is because that’s our culture. Most Arab heads of state wear suits, whilst Modi wears his Desi stuff.

Stop hating on Arabs, we aren’t insulting your weird Desi ways with those weird Desi outfits either.

Either you stop or my train of Arabization will change course and steam towards Desi land, your entire culture will be erased and your future kids will speak Arabic.

May Allah guide you towards Arabization before I bring it to you with violence.

Its seems like Pakistanis have a national Habbit of Bad Mouthing every one in the world.
I mean of all countries bad mouthing Jordanian royal family? WTH. We have literally nothing to do with them except that they are a Muslim country.😂
I bet non of our JORDAN HATERS here have a clue of Arab Ottoman tentions and what lead the the conflict.
It might come to surprise of my fellow countrymen that When Ottoman empire was abolished by Mustafa kemal, The last Ottoman Sultan along with his family fled to which country?. It was Britain.
Anyways. Jordanian Royal Family have managed to create the most stable Country in the middle of the messiest region of the world without Oil wealth.
Its not less a feat. Bordering Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Israel.

No one cares about freaking Jordan, man. I don't even know its general vicinity on the map, let alone its history or whatever.

We are dissing them 'cause they loaded, heh!

That is ours, the reason you see all Arabs wear that is because that’s our culture. Most Arab heads of state wear suits, whilst Modi wears his Desi stuff.

Stop hating on Arabs, we aren’t insulting your weird Desi ways with those weird Desi outfits either.

Either you stop or my train of Arabization will change course and steam towards Desi land, your entire culture will be erased and your future kids will speak Arabic.

you Iraqi dudes are funny...

you are threatening him with violence over trivial issues.. no wonder Iraq is kaput

Where is his royal highness Nawaz Sharif?

That's not yours, neither is it your culture. It is European. You have lost pride in your own Arabian culture and traditions and adopted other people's culture and traditions. You need to Arabize yourself first, if you fail to do so we can request our Al Qaeda and ISIS brethren to Arabize you and they will happily do so under their sword.

As for our desi attire, we don't care if you insult or ridicule it. We take pride in our culture and our traditions. We still continue to wear our traditional outfits in our weddings.

1d891d1bbf6eccc3546ad6670310394e.jpg

--
The Hashmite kingdom meaning this is the last house of the family of Muhammad himself and the only country that is actully ruled by Muhammad's family.

Crown Prince Hussein—the 28-year-old eldest son and heir of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania—wed Rajwa Khaled bin Musaed bin Saif bin Abdulaziz Al Saif, 29, after announcing their engagement in August.

rajwa-al-saif-prince-Al-Hussein-bin-Abdullah-engaged-portrait-feat.jpg

crown-prince-hussein-rajwa-al-saif-1672758626.jpeg

flttxjqwqaixquk-1672758821.jpeg

Same family who joined a British homosexual (Lawrence the Arabian thobe lifter ) to murder thousands upon thousands of Muslims & defeat the ottomans for their lust for greed .

Back
Top Bottom