What's new

Biggest Asian shopping hub Jamuna Future Park opens today

2013_09_03_8_4_b.jpg

what is Facefood? lol

Impressive! I will visit this Mall next time visiting Bd. But it will be very disappointing and heartbreaking if this mall become dumping ground of Indian products just like very other shopping center in Bd.

Actually, what types of Indian products are you talking about in these malls, cloths/garments?

I do not see any Indian products in such shopping malls except some garment products, in fact, people like more expensive foreign brands in such malls, but I wonder why BD being a garment oriented country needs Indian garments.

maybe this guy is an illegal bangladeshi, so got things mixed up :rofl:

LOL the problem with these people is that they post stuff that they see on Skyscrapercity without so much as stopping for a second to actually read some of the comments and/or captions in response to the pics posted. Copy/pasting is the easiest thing on the planet, but even then, they make mistakes. That's what happens when you're lazy and take short cuts.

something is wrong here . jumna mall building is 200x200 sqw meters. while i checked many other bigger structure malls like REDSEA mall jeddah hass 400x248 sqw meters building or al rashid mall has 221 x 321 indulus mall 478 x 190 sq meters sallam mall 505 x 291 arab mall 256x260sq meters in size original building . its hoax ?or something else ? did they count parking and surroundings too ? because is can see many bigger malls then this on Google earth by size . sorry to say but these few malls in a country where i live and visit them i don't know abut others can someone explain to me please ?:confused:

something is wrong here . jumna mall building is 200x200 sqw meters. while i checked many other bigger structure malls like REDSEA mall jeddah hass 400x248 sqw meters building or al rashid mall has 221 x 321 indulus mall 478 x 190 sq meters sallam mall 505 x 291 arab mall 256x260sq meters in size original building . its hoax ?or something else ? did they count parking and surroundings too ? because is can see many bigger malls then this on Google earth by size . sorry to say but these few malls in a country where i live and visit them i don't know abut others can someone explain to me please ?:confused:

I'm no expert but I would think that the ultimate size has to do with gross leasable area, and you forget that you have to take in to account the area of the floors above when you talk about the building's footprint. Parking structures and external landscaping are not usually part of the package. Anyway, it goes without saying that it should always be high quality over quantity.

I'm no expert but I would think that the ultimate size has to do with gross leasable area, and you forget that you have to take in to account the area of the floors above when you talk about the building's footprint. Parking structures and external landscaping are not usually part of the package. Anyway, it goes without saying that it should always be high quality over quantity.

yes but many of them are multy floors . i have no idea who they count

congrates to Bangladesh....

Bangladesh is improving its HDI, percapita income and other areas under awami dalals

Back
Top Bottom