What's new

Biggest Commonwealth Games kicks off in Delhi

Well If International Olympic association is Confident of India Not only Hosting CWG but also the Olympics, What Un comfortableness Do u have?? First India was blamed it cannot Open the games, Now when we have made the ceremony a very Grand Success You guys ask If We could continue, Do You seriously think People have to Cling on to such thoughts Seriously??? It might help you to suppress Ur Egos, But Eventually It would Only Make You happy and that too for a short period Of Time...

Putting your ego aside, do you seriously think what the IOC chairman meant what he says?

I think the India's CWG results will only be graded after the game ended.

There's already some negative news coming out from the event! "Ghost town atmosphere on CWG events".

India success will only be confirmed when they had bag the host for the Olympic.

I watched some of the opening ceremony. I like it !!! :lol: It's because it sums up India perfectly with ONE word:

Chaotic!

It's like a big pile of Chop Suey, or a 6 yrs old kid occidentally spilled all his colours on a drawing board - very colourful indeed but a complete mess nonetheless, quite amusing though (yawn).

CWG is a British brand in the end. British media hailed it mainly because of being PC.

Putting your ego aside, do you seriously think what the IOC chairman meant what he says?

I think the India's CWG results will only be graded after the game ended.

There's already some negative news coming out from the event! "Ghost town atmosphere on CWG events".

India success will only be confirmed when they had bag the host for the Olympic.

Now this is called double sidedness, Now let me ask u a question In How many Years after the Economic Liberalization has Your Country Pulled of a Spectacular event Like this??? India did it In Just 19 Years... India's Credibility was at Scales, But No Longer as the works are complete and now the Athletes are all set to compete , Now The Only Question U can raise of Is Security, and that we are fully Confident , Everything is Under control so Just stick to ur seat...

Chaos results when humans are involved instead of automatons.

After all we Indians are not bred under the shadow of the gun and robotic discipline(Generally).

Chaos is the law of the universe.

Nature loves chaos.

Second law of thermodynamics:

In a system, a process that occurs will tend to increase the total entropy(Degree of randomness) of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

Last edited:
I watched some of the opening ceremony. I like it !!! :lol: It's because it sums up India perfectly with ONE word:

Chaotic!

It's like a big pile of Chop Suey, or a 6 yrs old kid occidentally spilled all his colours on a drawing board - very colourful indeed but a complete mess nonetheless, quite amusing though (yawn).

CWG is a British brand in the end. British media hailed it mainly because of being PC.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dhuwan Dhuwan ho raha hai sanam...kahin to hai aag lagi...:lol::lol:

Now this is called double sidedness, Now let me ask u a question In How many Years after the Economic Liberalization has Your Country Pulled of a Spectacular event Like this??? India did it In Just 19 Years... India's Credibility was at Scales, But No Longer as the works are complete and now the Athletes are all set to compete , Now The Only Question U can raise of Is Security, and that we are fully Confident , Everything is Under control so Just stick to ur seat...

Personally, i think your point does not have any relervant here!

This is my grading
1) A "F" grade for the welcoming due to dirty at the atheletic village.
2) A "B" grade for the opening. Why are there 2 human figures air ballon floating in the air? It is so hilarious!
3) I will grade it a "A" if India top the medal tally! Can India top the medal tally?:smitten:

Overall grading!!!! U guess?

...ermm not even comparable , organizing the Olympics is much bigger task and I believe China did it all on its own and they did it better than anyone has done till now.

india's attempt at hosting the CWG can in no way be compared with China's hosting of the Olympics.

The Delhi 2010 CWG have been plagued with way too many problems , the latest being the official falling ill due to denge fever in the athlete's village.

Thank Heavens!

It was getting unnatural!

I being An Indian and Probably Because I live In India Have More relevance Than that Of Yours, But I instead chose to Write what the Athletes Had to say about the Delhi CWG Infrastructures....

This is my grading

No one welcomed athletes Into Ugly village, they were given 5 star accomodation in Hotels Near by before checking in to Village...:tup:

2) A "B" grade for the opening. Why are there 2 human figures air ballon floating in the air? It is so hilarious!

It Very Much Like asking a Chinese Guy what is Kung Fu, Its Called Puppets, and Puppets have a Very long Cultural Relevance to Our traditional Dances
3) I will grade it a "A" if India top the medal tally! Can India top the medal tally?:smitten:

That Is Indeed Very Kind Of You sir, There is a High Percentage of Chance for India to have a podium finish... :smitten:

After My Reply You may Yourself Guess....

This is my grading
2) A "B" grade for the opening. Why are there 2 human figures air ballon floating in the air ? It is so hilarious!

The floating puppets and the gas baloon were a good depiction of india today i.e full of HOT AIR! :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom